Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

Hallo team BeEasy I visited BeEasy's web and saw that the sale still has 63 days left. Is the BeEasy token sale period renewed? Explanation please. Thanks.

You are correct. The ICO has been extended, please wait for the official news on that too.

ICO extended for 2 months?  Thats quite a long time.  Waiting for the official announcement,  I believe that this decision will be good for the project. 

Yes please look on website BeEasy, i think this is strategy from tim Beeasy to be countinue the hardcap target. Lets let's support the team. Sya sure the project is pretty good. So we wait for the next development.
I believe there's a purpose why the ICO has been extended for 2 mos. Though its too long, but lets hope that its for the sake of all. Hope 2mos is enough to the team to hit the target and improve the system as what they've stated.
Yes but if this project is not too long with a renewal of ICO sales. Because I think the time of the Project yesterday waiting for investors is also very unstoppable to see the success of BeEasy. But I will always support the BeEasy team to campaign for investors to come soon.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

this very successful project could be a very experienced dev and developer project as well I hope the token sales of the project goes UP in one of the markets. BeEasy project gives great features to users.
we are all hoping,just believe to the team that they can make it,beeasy gives a good and helping for the world  not only for the user thats why this is the best project,we know extending ico have a good purpose..
olegna17

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

this very successful project could be a very experienced dev and developer project as well I hope the token sales of the project goes UP in one of the markets. BeEasy project gives great features to users.
we are all hoping,just believe to the team that they can make it,beeasy gives a good and helping for the world  not only for the user thats why this is the best project,we know extending ico have a good purpose..
As we all know, BeEasy team announced it already that they are extending their ICO with a good reason. This is also an opportunity to all investors and people who believes in the project to buy more tokens and invest.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:52:59 AM

BeEasy An interesting and high-quality project. The strong team it will turn a table into cryptocurrency market and hope to soon will be listed on biggest Exchanges. token price is high and investors will get high benefits with Tokens.

The project is revolutionary and helpful to the crypto industry. Im excited to see how the platform would affect the market once it is launched. ETKN token ICO price is high but justified when we look at the features the platform can offer. I think it would be higher when listed on exchanges.

With the strong team and they has ability to develop the project mentioned by them, i didn't participate in the ICO due to my money stuck in with other coins. Did they mentioned in which exchange they are going to list ETKN coin?
Hello, for legal reasons, the launching of our own exchange is carried on a few months, so first we launch several other exchanges, in the summer. Even before that, it will be possible to start using tokens at the end of May, first dates of June in our system, in May we plan to launch an updated multipul and beta version of the personal BeEasy's cabinet.
That was nice explanation admin, hoping to see that happen in this month. I know that your team are all busy to implementing some platform of this project. So any idea on what exchanges are targeting to be list ?

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

BeEasy An interesting and high-quality project. The strong team it will turn a table into cryptocurrency market and hope to soon will be listed on biggest Exchanges. token price is high and investors will get high benefits with Tokens.

The project is revolutionary and helpful to the crypto industry. Im excited to see how the platform would affect the market once it is launched. ETKN token ICO price is high but justified when we look at the features the platform can offer. I think it would be higher when listed on exchanges.

With the strong team and they has ability to develop the project mentioned by them, i didn't participate in the ICO due to my money stuck in with other coins. Did they mentioned in which exchange they are going to list ETKN coin?
Hello, for legal reasons, the launching of our own exchange is carried on a few months, so first we launch several other exchanges, in the summer. Even before that, it will be possible to start using tokens at the end of May, first dates of June in our system, in May we plan to launch an updated multipul and beta version of the personal BeEasy's cabinet.
That was nice explanation admin, hoping to see that happen in this month. I know that your team are all busy to implementing some platform of this project. So any idea on what exchanges are targeting to be list ?

I join the previous question, please name the list you are considering exchanges for the subsequent listing?
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

Based on their update from time to time, we witnessed the hard work of the team. I don't have question on the eagerness and willingness by them. Hopefully, they still manage to follow the roadmap.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

The BeEasy platform encourages the development of a decentralized type economy based on blockchain networks by appealing to the masses via it’s intuitive and easy to use user experience. By providing specific goods and services, a possible source of income and the social responsibility of professional and non-professional users alike.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

I join the previous question, please name the list you are considering exchanges for the subsequent listing?
if they want launch your own exchanges it become a long awaiting and also if this erc-20 you are going to create a own wallet which need to high security for the investor token,but this not a main reason why they extended right?
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Based on their update from time to time, we witnessed the hard work of the team. I don't have question on the eagerness and willingness by them. Hopefully, they still manage to follow the roadmap.
Yeah, really what you say, they're BeEasy's team are working hard on what they bring with them, BeEasy paltform. Hopefully their roadmap continues to run as planned with additional time for token sales
jackielim

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

The BeEasy platform encourages the development of a decentralized type economy based on blockchain networks by appealing to the masses via it’s intuitive and easy to use user experience. By providing specific goods and services, a possible source of income and the social responsibility of professional and non-professional users alike.
The goal and mission of  BeEasy are really promising. They just have to push and continue the project and it will fly.  All the hard work and thing they made from the past would create a good outcome. I do believe on this  project.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

The goal and mission of  BeEasy are really promising. They just have to push and continue the project and it will fly.  All the hard work and thing they made from the past would create a good outcome. I do believe on this  project.
all the hard and team work have a good result this is all for who believe in Beeasy and given a good service for all user,Beeasy can monitor all you need using your cellphone wherever you are lets push these amazing at helpful project..
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

all the hard and team work have a good result this is all for who believe in Beeasy and given a good service for all user,Beeasy can monitor all you need using your cellphone wherever you are lets push these amazing at helpful project..
The convenience that BeEasy can give to their users is very helpful, and once a project will become successful it will follow all, their investors and users will be successful too. I hope that BeEasy will be able to improved their project and give a satisfaction to all.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

BeEasy will provide a one-stop-shop ecosystem for all cryptocurrency dealings. It would be easier now for people to manage all their crypto assets as there will be a platform now that integrates mining, trading, and reward activities in one ecosystem.
this kind of system will be ok for some who don't want to withdraw cash and go buying stuff. BeEasy makes it easy so people don't spend time on withdrawing their money instead they just buy on Beasy one-stop-shop.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

BeEasy will provide a one-stop-shop ecosystem for all cryptocurrency dealings. It would be easier now for people to manage all their crypto assets as there will be a platform now that integrates mining, trading, and reward activities in one ecosystem.
this kind of system will be ok for some who don't want to withdraw cash and go buying stuff. BeEasy makes it easy so people don't spend time on withdrawing their money instead they just buy on Beasy one-stop-shop.
BeEasy have a goal of giving their customer convenience and yet satisfaction of the service. They want people to have a stress free in terms of shopping and doing other stuff. Nowadays, people need this kind of service to avoid waste of time.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

As we all know, BeEasy team announced it already that they are extending their ICO with a good reason. This is also an opportunity to all investors and people who believes in the project to buy more tokens and invest.
extending their ICO will be a lot of help BeEasy will make more investor, more preparation for the team. targeting United States investor will make huge grow for this project as we can see has a lot to offer to user and investor.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

that's more convenient as nowadays, let the new technology make way for us to make things easy. the team provides us a more satisfaction about this project.
olegna17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

that's more convenient as nowadays, let the new technology make way for us to make things easy. the team provides us a more satisfaction about this project.
From the name of the project BeEASY, this will truly gives us an easy life, convenience and good service that will satisfy ourselves. BeEasy just want people to live stress free and a life that you can't imagine you will have.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

EasyCare — donation made simple

BeEasy is a socially conscious project. We care about the environment, people’s health, and preventing animal extinction.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

EasyCare is a module for interacting with charity foundations. The module uses a corresponding functionality to the one of the EasyPlay module. It allows the cryptocurrencies to convert via EasyTrade and sends them to charity foundations in a fiat form. Beyond using the module in the BeEasy system, we plan to develop a number of client apps tailored to specific foundations enabling them to use the apps through their websites. What happens is the user gives money to charity as a result of their computer’s work, or mining.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:10:17 AM

All-in-one: BeEasy personal account After ICO when Launch platform.
you log in once and it enables you to use a wide spectrum of must have tools

EasyPlay~ mining of things
An intuitive interface for mining and receiving products or services as a reward

EasyPool~professional miner solution
Multicurrency pool featuring an embedded management system for the mining equipment Professional mining software including

EasyTrade–easy and convenient trading
Full scale cryptocurrency exchange with advanced features MetaTrader5 integration margin trading trading various
currency pairs.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: