Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

EasyTeam

Our team brings together 50 professionals in the spheres of management, finance, marketing,
development, security, and IT. And they all work every day to make BeEasy better.

This kind of people are truly amazing person that can create a project like BeEasy. A you can see all the skills and credentials that every team member has. Very trustworthy team and for sure they are very hard working to aim a successful project.
Awesome team had they made, most of them are well experienced. this kind of team will make a change in the cryptocurrency world. transparency of the team will attract investor in it.
These are the legits and professional person in BeEasy...im glad that i've participate on this big project with easy module. Did you know that they already in 50% sold out tokens as of now... you can check that on their website )
With this kind of professional people behind the BeEasy team, for sure this will gonna create a successful project and can be trusted because they know what they are doing and they have skills that is needed by the project.
because before they build or create such this kind of project they make sure all people behind this have a good experience most important their background profession and trusted,mostly all investor know those people behind this project..
we can say that they are expert in that field. they were compost of individual skill that makes them a good team. including their experience will make a better improvement on the project for sure.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

BeEasy project is totally awesome, I saw the ICO is very good in selling their token, Im sure this project will be great, one of best project who deserved to follow and invest, continue your great development dev, do the best that you can do for this project
that a good news, BeEasty has a lot of time to sell their token. they still have 53 days to go, BeEasy team are serious they do exposure in mid-east last month that shows us that they are transparent.
Yes, BeEasy team has a lot of time for them to reach their target cap. And the team are always updating all their people on what is happening on their ICO and how it will progresses. This kind of team is very trustworthy, they didn't keep important information to their investors and people.
As I see now they are about to reach 50%. 103 687,07 ETKN/250 000 ETKN it has a lot of time, two months is too much for this. BeEasy team can make good preparation for this one for they have enough time to do it.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

BeEasy project is totally awesome, I saw the ICO is very good in selling their token, Im sure this project will be great, one of best project who deserved to follow and invest, continue your great development dev, do the best that you can do for this project
Yes! I finished reading the whitepaper of this project. Well all are clearly explain and concept are well planned. All the hard work of this team will bear fruitful in the end.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

BeEasy Planned project locations
Russia - software developers and data center
Cyprus - head office
Isle of Man - managing company
Singapore Switzerland Japan - exchange

These are the steps taking by BeEasy project or team to spread the word all over the world about BeEasy can do in the future...this will be good if it will rapidly increase the supporters of this project.
they targeted two big continents Asia and Europe. its good choice they put the exchange in Singapore, Japan, and Switzerland. this county is known for a successful business.

Very unusual plan of their platform deployment. Hopefully this remains a plan that can be realized. With the extension of ICO makes this a big challenge and I hope BeEasy can achieve it.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society. I advise investors to take a closer look at this project. BeEasy is a new data science-powered marketplace for Mining, Easyplay, crypto trading strategies.
Their social conscious project also got me interested in the project. BeEasy is really a worthy investment.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

BeEasy is a blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments, BeEasy well-designed service and solution integration allows our product line to be accessible to both professionals and beginners.
Indeed! Aside from the great all-in-one features, BeEasy caters to all level crypto users.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

EasyTeam

Our team brings together 50 professionals in the spheres of management, finance, marketing,
development, security, and IT. And they all work every day to make BeEasy better.

This kind of people are truly amazing person that can create a project like BeEasy. A you can see all the skills and credentials that every team member has. Very trustworthy team and for sure they are very hard working to aim a successful project.
Awesome team had they made, most of them are well experienced. this kind of team will make a change in the cryptocurrency world. transparency of the team will attract investor in it.
That's why we can trust BeEasy. There is a great team working behind the project seeingto it that it delivers its promise!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society. I advise investors to take a closer look at this project. BeEasy is a new data science-powered marketplace for Mining, Easyplay, crypto trading strategies.
Their social conscious project also got me interested in the project. BeEasy is really a worthy investment.
Yes. That feature is EasyCare. A way that BeEasy gives back to its community

dale1075

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

I like the transparency of the BeEasy team because in their white paper they mention that:
- We do not provide guarantees of exchanging user tokens for any forms of fiat currencies.
- We possess the sufficient required expertise of managing risks in IT, real economy, and financial sector to create the conditions for risk minimization for participating in our project. However, we do not guarantee any earning power or profitability as a result of purchasing the BeEasy project tokens.
- We do guarantee that our users will be able to purchase a contract for our data center mining equipment usage at the cost price valid at the point of acquiring the power (i.e. contract), we guarantee the 50% discounts for all BeEasy service fees, and the project partner discounts (software vendors, games, offline stores and networks). The size of partner discounts varies based on the partner network development.
Their being transparent makes the project attractive to investors. There may be delays in the ending of their ICO but theyre trying to make up for it

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:21:04 AM

this is very successful project could be a very experienced developer and developer project as well I hope the token sales of the BeEasy project goes Up in one of the crypto markets.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

this is very successful project could be a very experienced developer and developer project as well I hope the token sales of the BeEasy project goes Up in one of the crypto markets.
yes that right they have one and half month to make it improved all in the features inside of the system and to make successful,we know they given all there best to achieve the goal of Beeasy,
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

BeEasy Planned project locations
Russia - software developers and data center
Cyprus - head office
Isle of Man - managing company
Singapore Switzerland Japan - exchange

These are the steps taking by BeEasy project or team to spread the word all over the world about BeEasy can do in the future...this will be good if it will rapidly increase the supporters of this project.
they targeted two big continents Asia and Europe. its good choice they put the exchange in Singapore, Japan, and Switzerland. this county is known for a successful business.

Very unusual plan of their platform deployment. Hopefully this remains a plan that can be realized. With the extension of ICO makes this a big challenge and I hope BeEasy can achieve it.
I think the purpose of the extension of ICO is to give them still time to market the project. They also don't want to left behind the people who believes them. Hope the 2mos extension would suffice to do more.
phoinex

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

In times of extended ICO teams and we have to work hard to achieve ICO targets. So in the end of course we will use the platform with innovation that is extraordinary. Hopefully the team continues in the plan to succeed ICO.
oksanakusik

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

EasyPlay is a desktop application for Mining of Things

We'd like to share with you more information about one of our products - EasyPlay.
EasyPlay is not just a module of BeEasy system integrated in personal account, but also a mass-usage client app for ‘mining of things’.

Project highlights:
Software for Windows, which provides users with option to mine on their own PC, gives opportunity to receive low cost casual goods. The process of mining and exchange operations are fully automated and hidden from users. Thus, all processes in BeEasy ecosystem are easy and user-friendly: you just choose a certain good -> leave your PC online during a number of hours -> and after some time you receive a certificate to get the desired good for free.

Benefits:
Easy way to gain goods without paying any money. You just need your own PC to gain things for free.

Also, today the world's celebrating the Victory in Europe Day, which commemorates the end of World War II in Europe. BeEasy team congratulates everyone and wishes that we all leave in a peaceful time.

More: https://beeasy.io
Pitchipuff

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

In times of extended ICO teams and we have to work hard to achieve ICO targets. So in the end of course we will use the platform with innovation that is extraordinary. Hopefully the team continues in the plan to succeed ICO.
because they need to show the quality and provement of the project and to show this project is deserved it to be finish,Beeasy can make it even they not extend the ICO.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

I like the transparency of the BeEasy team because in their white paper they mention that:
- We do not provide guarantees of exchanging user tokens for any forms of fiat currencies.
- We possess the sufficient required expertise of managing risks in IT, real economy, and financial sector to create the conditions for risk minimization for participating in our project. However, we do not guarantee any earning power or profitability as a result of purchasing the BeEasy project tokens.
- We do guarantee that our users will be able to purchase a contract for our data center mining equipment usage at the cost price valid at the point of acquiring the power (i.e. contract), we guarantee the 50% discounts for all BeEasy service fees, and the project partner discounts (software vendors, games, offline stores and networks). The size of partner discounts varies based on the partner network development.
BeEasy team is humble and wise about their words. I trust BeEasy team because of their honesty and transparency. I like the third part they make assurance to the user about their project.
Being honest is good way to say that they are sincere and truth about what they are doing. They don't need to say beautiful words just to impress people instead they are just giving the true information that they think will help people to decide too.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

BeEasy ecosystem modules and their communication patterns

BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the
cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat
currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant
products, internet stores and offline networks, and charity donations.

EasyPlay – mining of things

1. Download the software to your PC.
2. Choose a bonus from our catalogue
3. Press «start»
4. Wait for the process to finish and claim your reward.

This system is awesome.
phoinex

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

because they need to show the quality and provement of the project and to show this project is deserved it to be finish,Beeasy can make it even they not extend the ICO.
You are absolutely right because their project is so qualified that I am interested in joining together the peacock in ICO. I hope with the extension of ICO more and more people are interested to join like me.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

BeEasy ecosystem modules and their communication patterns

BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the
cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat
currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant
products, internet stores and offline networks, and charity donations.

EasyPlay – mining of things

1. Download the software to your PC.
2. Choose a bonus from our catalogue
3. Press «start»
4. Wait for the process to finish and claim your reward.

This system is awesome.
do you launch already the beta version or this is a testing of the software?if all catalogue have different bonuses?
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant products.

Very well explained,  that why I have so much faith in this project because of these features.  Hope that a lot of people will see how BeEasy aims to make our life convenient. 
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: