Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:21:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11367 times)
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Buy at the bottom, sell at the top . Golden rule!  Many do not have patience and when I bought and it goes lower , then start selling . Before buying, analyze
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

I assume most people expect another crash for the chinese new year and hope to buy during that crash. Or some just daytrade, who knows.
Chinese New Year should have little to do with the price crashing. There was Christmas, Birthdays, Black Friday, etc that caused the price to go low.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

It's one of the most common mistakes in the cryptocurrency world. You always tell people to have a goal price and be patient before the market gets to that point, but nobody listens! LoL
Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

People are afraid + FUD.

But I think since there'll be another crash for chinese new year, it makes some sense to sell for now. I don't think the market is done stabilizing.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

Sorry, but I think you are wrong. There are many people that are holding their coins, and other that are buying more of them.
When the market is down it is a great opportunity to buy some coins at real low prices.
People who are new at the trading game usually expect that prices are moving always upwards and that they are going to be rich quickly,
So they panic sell them to minimize the loses and real traders buy them.
This is trading.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

I do not do that (sell when dip) but I know the reason they are selling their coins when the price is cheap because they need money for a thing.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

I do not sell my coins.  Especially now, when the market is red.  Although perhaps I regret that I did not sell some coins when they give a profit.  Even when the market is green, I sell only a part of the coins.  A half of them I keep for a long time

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
It is really depends on the situation when the market will start a downtrend movement,we should get out from the altcoins because we might lose a lot of money if we are trapped to these altcoins while bitcoin is failing it is the same with the uptrend when you know bitcoin will go bull run why would you stick to altcoins?the value of your alts will surely decrease.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

That is how market works.
Lots of people buy altcoins, hoping for a higher return than bitcoin or ethereum.
It works when market is bullish.
Once the market tank, they are easy to panic sell.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

I do the same thing today. Because the price of bitcoin falls is also affected by the altcoin so I just hold it only so I can not lose it completely. I am also one of the people who are afraid to lose my capital here. So let's just take care of the investments that our capital is about to make us lose
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

I would love to think of you. It seems everyone is selling Altcoin sooner than it is worth. They are afraid the whales will squeeze the price. So they sold it early and invested in something of value and stability
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

Maybe because these people knows when to have a perfect entry and exits especially when the market started to dump or pump.If you know how to trade with technical analysis you will know when to sell or buy an altcoin.Bitcoin dictates on how the market will flow ,altcoins are just following bitcoin's footsteps that is why most of the traders are sticking with bitcoin if it started to move either up or down.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

I am selling my Altcoins soon because I'm going to fund it for a few my wedding this coming october that's the reason why I'm still holding my Altcoins even though the ride is like a roller-coaster. There are so many times that Cryptocurrency market keeps on dropping and pumping but I still choose to hold them because weeks before my wedding, whatever my Cryptocurrency Assets worth then I'm gonna pull them off because I want to fund my wedding to be as better than other couple's wedding.
That's my plan and that's my reason why I'm going to sell my Altcoin Assets soon.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

I do not do that (sell when dip) but I know the reason they are selling their coins when the price is cheap because they need money for a thing.
I too do not sell my coins because I want it to be higher as what I expected. I will hold this until its price will become huge. I guess others are selling their coins because of some reason. I guess it is because they need money to buy a thing that they wanted or they sell this because they know that soon coins price becomes more higher as what we've expected.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

I sell my altcoin because of an emergency need,I save my altcoin a lot if I do not need money, I prefer to keep altcoin with good prospects in the future.
I prefer to keep altcoin rather than bitcoin, because altcoin has a very fluctuating price.

nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

Personally, I sell my altcoins if they make a profit that suits me, maybe sometimes I sell cheaper but in the majority  I sell at good prices
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

Mostly people have fear and they expect x10 in 1 week, they dont see the result, they think that they have lost their money and so they sell
I'm holding all my altcoins waiting for all the completment of the project  and then i'll choose what to do
Now it's the time to buy!

These people should have to stop and remember about one good trait of character that is called patience. Wait for a while, and the award will come to you. Never hurry when you are dealing with crypto.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:01:55 AM

Now I do not see any reason to sell my altcoyins at such a low price. In my altcoyins, I, in principle, are confident and believe that they will soon begin to rise in their price, when the general market of crypto currency will begin to recover. If some people sell their altcoins to buy bitcoin, waiting soon for its growth, this is their choice. The main thing is not to panic and not sell your altcoyins at a cheap price, because it will be a silly act, which, apart from losses, will not bring anything.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

Too many people give in to FUD and they also want to get rich quick, which doesn't always happen in Crypto. Sometimes you have to wait for over a year or two before some coin decides to take off. People just want to get into a pump or flip ICO tokens as fast as they can. Of course timing must be right and I can never get my sell on the ATH buy on the dips right otherwise by now I would be a millionaire lol. I do hold some coins long term in the hope they will get me some good long term gains but then again I have to sell some of my holdings on a monthly basis on what I earn to cover my living expenses, but most of my portfolio I hold.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:16:22 AM

I think for the time being that altcoin prices tend to have falling and rising prices and just stack at the same price I think it's a most profitable strategy where we have to sell as fast as possible at the highest price and also buy at the lowest price. and it is true that it is a strategy that I often do for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: