Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:55:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11365 times)
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:18:46 AM
Merited by kaloloy (1), parekoy (1)

In my own point of views of why people sell their Altcoins so soon with the following reasons:
  • When doing day trading - Trading Crypto is one of the best way to earn high return. Buy low, hold and Sell High is the most effective formula on trading.
  • When using Altcoins for very important personal needs - People are earning enough even though the Crypto market is dropping and it's time to get profits in order to fund some important projects or personal family needs.
  • Last but not the least, Panic Sellers - They are the people who are concerned on saving their Crypto Assets from Market crash and they're the ones who think that the Crypto Market will be over.

There are a lot of reasons why people sell their Crypto Assets too soon but the 3 mentioned above are the ultimate reasons due to needs and circumstances.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

Yep, I share your opinion.
There is no point in investing in something and selling it cheaply to buy something else (this is pure retailer).

I too, share this opinion, but retailing in other coins
or spreading your hand to other Coins might double or triple
your money holding value. i mean watchout for the significant rise
of values.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

Small or ignorant investors that don't know about the cryptocurrency subject, because they invested according to the news from the hearsay how they invest in altcoins, they are selling altcoins    in the same way. There is nothing to be understood.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

In my own point of views of why people sell their Altcoins so soon with the following reasons:
  • When doing day trading - Trading Crypto is one of the best way to earn high return. Buy low, hold and Sell High is the most effective formula on trading.
  • When using Altcoins for very important personal needs - People are earning enough even though the Crypto market is dropping and it's time to get profits in order to fund some important projects or personal family needs.
  • Last but not the least, Panic Sellers - They are the people who are concerned on saving their Crypto Assets from Market crash and they're the ones who think that the Crypto Market will be over.

There are a lot of reasons why people sell their Crypto Assets too soon but the 3 mentioned above are the ultimate reasons due to needs and circumstances.

I agree with the reasons why people sell their Crypto Assets too soon or while the Crypto Market is drowning in Bloodbaths.
It's really frustrating that we are in need of money but we can't sell them off because we are going to wait for the market to recover and then that's the time we can get our profits out of our investments and it's how supposed to be.
But our last option is to sell them when there's an emergency especially when we don't need to wait any longer and sell them off and get money ASAP.

cryptotaste

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

Many people are selling their alt coins due to recent market crash. But i dont do that i think its perfect time to buy altr.I believe that holding will bring me a lot of profit in future.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

I HOLD coins for a long time, but the profit is minimal, when there was a flight of some coin, I did not fix the profit, waited even more.., but in the end it again fell even lower. Now I will sell everything that X2-3 will give or sell 50% and 50% HOLD.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

I usually sell my altoin if the price is making a rapid dip.  I have a fear that the rapid downward trend might be cause by an internal problem within the project.  Another reason is when I have seen other opportunities in other altcoins that could give me a higher return on investment.  And lastly, when I needed money for an emergency expenditure.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

I do agree with you. People don't get the flow of the crypto market and make bad decision out of fear. For me, I just keep on holding my coins. I think that people invest on certain coins because they know that it has potential to rise in the market. So, it's not the right time to sell your coins.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

I dot know why the most people are selling their altcoins now because they are still doing very well while bitcoin has dipped a lot.. There is still a solid buysupport that I can see at the most altcoins. So I will hold until we see better times to sell!
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

I dot know why the most people are selling their altcoins now because they are still doing very well while bitcoin has dipped a lot.. There is still a solid buysupport that I can see at the most altcoins. So I will hold until we see better times to sell!
we could more be patient to get maximum result.some newbies in cryptomarket are panic when they heard fud.always make our own research about news in crypto

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

Mostly people have fear and they expect x10 in 1 week, they dont see the result, they think that they have lost their money and so they sell
I'm holding all my altcoins waiting for all the completment of the project  and then i'll choose what to do
Now it's the time to buy!
because there are many altcoins dead in a short time. that's why they have little concern with the future of an altcon. when the opportunity arrive like altcoin pumps I'm sure most investors will definitely sell their coin and make the coin prices weaker and die. then a new altcoin appears again. this keeps going round. so that's why investors prefer to sell altcoin earlier #IMO
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

I do not know why people are selling their altcoin, maybe they are afraid or something else is causing it. but for me, it is not possible to sell altcoin immediately, because it only makes a loss for yourself.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

Diversification is always a good idea - nothing bad happen if you sold some part of your altcoins to buy ETH or BTC.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:14:31 PM

i prefer not to sold mine becuase i still believe that one day that it will pump once again to get some more profits but whenever i feel it is dead coin i will sell it

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

Mostly people have fear and they expect x10 in 1 week, they dont see the result, they think that they have lost their money and so they sell
I'm holding all my altcoins waiting for all the completment of the project  and then i'll choose what to do
Now it's the time to buy!
Altcoin need more times than BTC to grown up! So! Need to hold for long time to get profit!
I still hold all Atlcoin for next year ( not 2018)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

I never liked the idea of selling coins so fast because it gives only one thing and that is just the loss! I have experienced it myself too after selling huge quantities of XRP last year. And then after the December month of last year the coins got spiked heavily and it was worst feeling that I ever had. I lost lot of profit margin after that. I know it was just feeling because in reality I had nothing in my hand but what I had was just data where the XRP was spiked and I just made calculations that if had 10K XRP then I would have been rich by now. But anyway, what I concluded from this one is "never sell my coins unless and until they are spiked huge".  Cheesy

So yeah one up from my side as well for this type of holding and selling at right time and right prices.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:13:41 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

It is really depends on the situation because if you are a good trader you should know when you will need to get out from these altcoins,most commonly when bitcoin is getting bearish iam pulling out my altcoin investments and stick with bitcoin,same as when bitcoin has bullish patterns getting out from these alts will save a lot of money because these altcoins are bleeding whenever bitcoin goes up or down.

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Its is not a solution to get good profit from crypto trading. Selling all your altcoins for bitcoins is not that good idea because nowadays altcoins are back again in its rhythm. Just wait for its market to rise then you will have good profit.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

I keep my coins for a long time until they bring me the maximum profit. I think that newcomers can too quickly sell their altcoins during the panic.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

I would like to add: dumping. People sometimes believe that when a coin is released, it’s already at it’s maximum price and it won’t get any higher than that. They dump it once they have the opportunity and after this, the coin dies and the price no longer recovers. Sometimes, coins are created because people want to have profit and the roadmaps are no longer followed after the project is launched.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: