Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11361 times)
Iwannabeabillionaire

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

Me im selling altcoins just to get my bitcoins to withdraw or to hold another altcoin. for example i always sell my Doge coin everyday per profit i made to withdraw my bitcoins for free cause im using Coinpot as my microwallet and now im selling my doge to buy New coins to hold
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

I think some people sell their coin relly soon because they are new in this kind of business. Maybe they think thats it is enough to have small profit that to gain more in the future. And i think that it is not a very wise decession and later on they will regret it.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
crypto123potato

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

holding on, in my opinion, is a good thing. In the long run, alt will bring profits.
elsya syafira

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

I am not in a hurry to sell the altcoin I have and I think with the wait then I will get more profit than I anticipate.
I have experienced many things that I do in selling because I need money when the altcoin is down.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

I do not know. Maybe because I do not have enough patience to keep them long enough. and I was fomo. So I'm always selling my altcoin soon Embarrassed

redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

i think if i get altcoins from bounty, when the price is over than the ico
i will sell it
because so many altcoins going deep after 2/3 days from day of distribution

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

I sell alt-coin quickly because I have urgent needs but I keep some of my alt-coin as an investment for big profits in the future

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

with the entrance as depending of investors rationality as expecting use of returns with the chance as defining level of relative qualification to goes with details on following extent as noticing limit with nominals to put on contrast indication as initials to request with the good calls,
investors to gains as might to collects with returns of confinesment.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

100% agreed. Lot's of people just don't understand the psychology of altcoins and their purposes (I should say that shit coins of course make the image of alts worse, it may affect)... Some just don't have enough patience.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:40:19 AM

I did not that, I buy and hold different coin for longterm investment minimum 1 years, so i never sell in loss. Because i used my money to bought that crypto about 30% of total my money. And rest money i put in other kind of investment and fiat, so i never afraid when crypto down trend in short periode, because mostly all popular crypto will going up in the long term.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:25:04 AM

Some of the investors did sell their coins since they are scared that their invested money will be all for nothing. And some of them have emergency financial needs so basically we can't blame them for selling it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

I understand where all those premature selling comes from. We cannot blame them. Especially if you invest a huge amount of money for crypto. But the point is, how much do earn on selling at an early stage? Your profit on panic sell is uncompairable when you hold them. It is normal to fear for your profit, but, you will not earn a lot if you will not take the risk. I would rather keep my coins and earn 7 digits than few 4 digit profit on short term. Believe, trust and hold.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

As you mentioned many are selling altcoins to buy bitcoins. I'm one of those. Because altcoins in my opinion only for savings/sideline and because i only focus my budget into bitcoin. But not all altcoins i sell so fast, one of them Ethereum. I make Ethereum the second coin i care about most and Ethereum is also what i make as trading. Bitcoin i will use completely when the price reaches $35000, after that i will make Ethereum as my main coin and Bitcoin as trading.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:59:40 AM

In general, people are afraid of losing, we used to sell it when prices start to fall, and to avoid greater losses they immediately sell it. But usually they buy again when the price is low enough to be invested in the long run.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

and do you think all the investors here? The most part of the market is emotional people, without quality financial education. Many came for quick profits and are not ready to wait and seeing that today it was $ 100 and tomorrow it was $ 10 it is hung up. Just hammer and act on your strategy.

Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:38:39 AM

most people are in a hurry to sell their altcoin but if seen stats and roadmap all altcoin running one about 3 years.
maybe a lot of people do apply a strategy to sell their altcoins quickly when prices go up just a little and gain a bit too.
and there are people who think that altcoin they hold will not be able to grow and immediately decided to sell all of their altcoin katena afraid to experience greater losses.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

We have different reasons why we are selling altcoins too soon. We have different perspective and different approach on how play with our altcoins. For me, i sell my coin to buy another coin because i have a feeling that this coin is going to value more in the coming months. It is the way how look at the future of bitcoin and altcoins as a whole.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:51:12 AM

I need them to provide my daily life because I am not doing anything beside in crypto. So its all about tummy, but I kept several coins in a small amount as an investment.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

I think those who sell their alts so soon are already in need , or they realized their alts are not good for long term investment or that is their strategy, to sell at once when their alts price  rise, they maybe are impatient to wait for their alts to soar to the moon. Well we have our own  reasons for doing so. For me it depends on every situation i might get into.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:20:38 AM

The price is still pretty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: