Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:08:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11365 times)
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

maybe they don't trust to altcoin. so when they get altcoin or buy altcoin as soon as possible they change to bitcoin maybe because bitcoin is the high value in the market. scare to crash is one of many reason why they selling altcoin i think.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
In general, people are afraid of losing, we used to sell it when prices start to fall, and to avoid greater losses they immediately sell it. But usually they buy again when the price is low enough to be invested in the long run.

indeed, Their are several reasons why people sell their alt coins. One big reason is about FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) on wich will it ever bounce back again or not. People need to do charting so taht they will somewhat know know how their coins move and read fundamental news on their coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

because most people will think all altcoin will go down later.
so they will sell as soon as they feel they have gone up even a little and receive little profit as well.
but I still guided to hold my coins for at least a month and wait for the first new developments decide I will sell or stay on hold.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:34:20 AM

I am not one of them, I will wait to get the good price. Selling them to early make me can't get a lot of profit. I want to say for peoples who sell them right away, try to keep a small amount of them, track the price, when it goes up multiple times, you will know how it feels.
wew13

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:45 AM

Many people believe that if they sell their altcoins soon, they know that it will pump up sooner and they will get more profits. Because, the more you hold your altcoins, the more it will grow and can gain more profits in the future . Patience is key.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

I'm firm where i'm at man! Hodling!!!! And in the meantime i'm just acquiring more! I believe by the end of the year we will have seen new ATH's on everything again! I don't wanna miss out this time! I believe if people would just think more long term we would have so much less volatility! The strong hands will definitely prevail!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:28:34 AM

Looking at the unstable market like today is making many people, especially the traders take the decision to sell assets assets.
Change the buying action while the price again cheap with the purpose of selling at the time of the price rise.
With the aim of getting high profit.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

In general, people are afraid of losing, we used to sell it when prices start to fall, and to avoid greater losses they immediately sell it. But usually they buy again when the price is low enough to be invested in the long run.
it is true that most of you are clinging to those who fear the big losses when the altcoin prices are down, so it's good for them to sell their altcoin but if not panicking and patiently waiting for altcoin prices will also rise by itself.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

I did not, Iam selling my coin only if need money immediately because my goal to hold all my coin in 1 years , so could be i get good return of investment. Because i know the community of cryptocurrency will be bigger in every years because crypto just like internet will be many people interest on it and jump in to it. And finally the demand also will increasing because cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology is very usefull in many kind of industry.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

I never sell soon. All related to bitcoin price. If bitcoin price is in downtrend i will start to sell them all.
And if down trend ends i start to buy them all. All its called trading Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

I never sell soon. All related to bitcoin price. If bitcoin price is in downtrend i will start to sell them all.
And if down trend ends i start to buy them all. All its called trading Smiley

With that method, you'll ended up losing and gettin broke, just imagine selling at the down trend and buying at the up trend? how stupid that could sounds more? Maybe you're just typing it wrong but for anyone who ever reads this trading method, simply ignore it, or else if you want to feed your money to the whales, just go for it.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

Sometimes you need to sell to get into another great project with more upside potential.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dangershadow

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

People want instant profit they think that keeping an altcoin for a couple of days will give them a huge profit, and they are terribly frightened when the coin they are holding just go down a little. They start thinking that now this is the end of the coin and it will now finish and all there investment will die. That is the basic reason why many people cash out their altcoins.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

Simple, It's called taking profit. Everyone has a different principle when doing crypto.
Maybe, if they reach their profit target, it's time to sell their stash.

restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

I tend to not and wait a long time to be able to ride the high price. sell quickly could have been because of fear of the price will be right down and then sell when the price is not yet achieving a maximum high.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

I am already holding some nice amounts of altcoins but i wish i was sold them all at top.
I was waiting for x10 profit and i was so greedy. I feel like a fool. Next time i will not be greedy for sure.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

Sometimes i need money and i sell one maybe two altcoin cause i need money but in general people want fast profit when they don't they sell their coins

Hypos

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

if i can't see a future about coin when price is high enough i sell that coin
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

Each one of us has its own reason why we are selling our altcoins. And I have to admit that I'm one of those who sold my altcoins too soon except  Ethereum. My reason is when I can sense that a particular coins is going to value more in the future I will buy that coin instead. I've been doing this method for quite sometime now and its working for me.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:17:40 AM

Most people are afraid to sell all the altcoin they have, because they think that altcoin will not last long, at the right time they prefer to sell it, even switching the investment on bitcoin. they are more confident of choosing to invest in bitcoin, because Bitcoin always grows when compared with altcoin that is not yet clear growth in the future.
Actually it is like that, because not all new altcoin we have the potential. As is often the case with new high value altcoins, and now its value is much lower than its initial price. and that means we are eliminating profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: