Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11374 times)
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:21:23 AM

I once sold altcoin so fast because I needed money and was in debt. I sometimes regret selling my altcoin so fast before the coin starts to rise. So this time when I get paid bounty of altcoin, I will be patient to hold and keep it.

Well said bro,  me why i am selling my altcoin very soon its because i keep waiting and updating self to the markets rates.
At coinmarketcap.com it helps a lot to trace and watch the increasing coins.
And if my coins have a value that can satisfy me then i sell my coins but not all for sure.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

If some altcoin get sudden pump after my buying it's better to sale some portion , because all we know what can be the condition after pump coin.
number989

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

Everyone's situation is different. Maybe some people do not want to sell their own currency, but his economy has difficulties, so that he can only get money by selling coins.
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:37:17 AM

necessity is the main reason. when someone needs money, surely they will sell the assets they have. It means altcoin. well, even when the altcoin is newly distributed, i will also sell the altcoin as it needs money.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:39 AM

If some altcoin get sudden pump after my buying it's better to sale some portion , because all we know what can be the condition after pump coin.
Most of them expect huge revenues when they invest in crypto,
Of course there are coins that must be sold very quickly shortly after their appearance on the market. The coins are very risky to buy, but it is true that in some cases you can generate many fold in one day with them.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:39:22 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I think they sell their alternative coins because they are afraid that they're money go ti waste only. They think the investing price of the coun they decide to sell is lower than they invest and they think that the alternative coins are not worth it to invest. Actually there are many coins that have a good value
hureuy

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:40:01 AM

Because I was afraid of risk, I was afraid every day that the price of altcoin would fall. So I sold the general coins in my hands early on. I think the majority of people will only impulse to sell their coins because of panic.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

I did make some cut loss on coins that I think aren't improving prices too soon. If your analysis says it will go deeper then I think a cut loss is not bad and then rebuy it cheaper and hold. Though I am simply holding most of my coins for now despite suffering some losses too.
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:51:53 AM

I did make some cut loss on coins that I think aren't improving prices too soon. If your analysis says it will go deeper then I think a cut loss is not bad and then rebuy it cheaper and hold. Though I am simply holding most of my coins for now despite suffering some losses too.
About to jump back into ICX. I figured it's still 50% down and a pretty smashed price from January. As good an entry as any!
It's jumped 20% in a couple of days. People will take profits. Wait for the correction. I wouldn't use upvotes as a measure of it being a good idea because this thread is full of ICX bag holders at the moment. Wait because you could potentially be another. The market is still stagnating and until the bull is released most coins will pull back. Look at GVT - last week we had people thinking it'd keep going up until April.

Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

It is reasonable that most of the people are scared of the situation, but I think it is the matter of time and patience. We all should wait and not take any spontaneous decisions. As for me I am hoping for the best!

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:00:51 AM

Many people are selling their alt coins due to recent market crash.I once sold altcoin so fast because I needed money and was in debt.I need to sell my altcoin in order to pay my monthly dues and buy my basic necessities.I think the majority of people will only impulse to sell their coins because of panic. so that he can only get money by selling coins.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:02:09 AM

It is reasonable that most of the people are scared of the situation, but I think it is the matter of time and patience. We all should wait and not take any spontaneous decisions. As for me I am hoping for the best!

All people hope the best thing happen specially to our coin.
But this is market which is very hard predict so for people who want to save the money first then they will sell their coin whenever they thought good time for them.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:04:25 AM

My main reason is to sell altcoins so soon because I think altcoin development will not improve, usually I get altcoin from join ICO, airdrop and bounties, when there is a negative issue for example there is an indication of scam or ponzi then I immediately sell, for example is bitconnect.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

I'm not sure but I have a concern if one day my altcoin has a bleak future. Worries about altcoin will end as a shitcoin that's what made me to sell altcoin

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

I'm not sure but I have a concern if one day my altcoin has a bleak future. Worries about altcoin will end as a shitcoin that's what made me to sell altcoin

I sell my coin because i easily attracted of its higher value then sometimes i sell when i feel it hasn't potential so i immediately sell it. But when it has potential i hold my coin until its rise continuously then sell if i know it increase even more. Also sometimes i do selling when i need to buy another coin to hold.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
smhome354

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

It's really up to the holder if he wants to sell his altcoins or not. I think the ones selling their altcoins right away are the people who badly needed the money. Some are afraid of the online hackers who may steal their money. People who hold are those very high risk takers who want the best result for their investment.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

Not everyone is selling Altcoin when they get it from bounty campaigns. They sell all Altcoin because they think that if they own Bitcoin or Ethereum, it will bring more money than holding Altcoin.

There are so many reason why they sell their altcoin very soon.
Maybe the price is already up more 2x and maybe something else.
But as people aware, hold bitcoin or etherium is much way safer and profitable.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

They have that panic selling feeling because of what we saw about the standing of the market they think that the coin that they are holding would not recover anymore on the other side there are really coins that cannot recover.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Some people are trying to sell their altcoin because they think the market is going down, they have accepted the sale of altcoin to offset losses. For this reason, the Crypto market has fallen sharply. The bad news from the market has made investors fear, they fear the BTC is a bubble, then the BTC will drag the other altcoin drastically reduced. Personally I still keep my altcoin, I think they will increase again in the next few months.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Everything is very simple. Sometimes people urgently need money. When choosing between taking a loan and selling an asset, many choose to sell the asset. And it is quite reasonable, because if the correction will last a year or more, then the payment for the loan will ruin you.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: