Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628606 times)
garan

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:52:42 PM

The volume is not going up because people are not buying bitcoins with EUR:

Mt.Gox   925 BTC
Kraken   535 BTC
bitcoin.de   500 BTC
BTC-e   250 BTC

However, 2nd is good!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CybeRoky

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:29:10 PM

Does anyone have a problem with displaying a upper graph?
Sometime it shop up but mostly I have to refresh page several times before it show up correctly. I tray several browser and computers and I have the similar problem..
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:57:29 PM

Dargo,

Have you considered implementing maker/taker fee structure like BTC China just implemented? Takers pay a fee, while makers actualy get a rebate.

I think this would attract market makers and increase the volume, something we would all like to see happen on Kraken.

You guys are simply awesome, all you need is volume IMO.

We've considered it, so it's a possibility, but not anytime soon.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:00:04 AM

Sometime it shop up but mostly I have to refresh page several times before it show up correctly. I tray several browser and computers and I have the similar problem..

Do you mean the upper graphs on the market data page? So far as I know, nobody else has reported this, but if other's are having trouble we'd like to know.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:17:47 AM

Do you mean the upper graphs on the market data page? So far as I know, nobody else has reported this, but if other's are having trouble we'd like to know.

@CybeRoky: Do you mean the right table with the last trades on market data?

However it's about a 30% chance to see "No trades currently available" there. Then I have to refresh, till I see the trades. In about ~5% cases I also can't see the Orderbook.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
tbosman

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:52:43 PM

However it's about a 30% chance to see "No trades currently available" there. Then I have to refresh, till I see the trades. In about ~5% cases I also can't see the Orderbook.
I can confirm ive seen this.
garan

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:27:57 PM

I can confirm ive seen this.

I think he means the upper graph which be can be expand by the little graph right above the Kraken logo, on every page.
I've had trouble with this graph too, and have already reported it here. The progress bar appears and then "freezes" (page must be reloaded).
CybeRoky

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:30:01 PM

I think he means the upper graph which be can be expand by the little graph right above the Kraken logo, on every page.
I've had trouble with this graph too, and have already reported it here. The progress bar appears and then "freezes" (page must be reloaded).
yes this one :/
arorts

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:09:36 PM

When are you freaking going to add California?Huh? Highest GDP in the US.. Hellooo!!
At this rate you'll never pick up a decent market share of exchanges.
What the heck are u doing in some much smaller countries Huh BTC is tolerated already in CA. Talk to Coinbase for some assistance. It's taking forever.  Geesh!!!

Cheesy
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:30:15 PM

To sum up discussion above about the two display issues, people are 1) experiencing an an issue with the recent trades and order book sometimes not displaying and 2) an issue with the drop down chart. We'll look into this, but I haven't been able to reproduce any of it so far.

For those wanting bitcoin-euro or litecoin-euro charts, I recommend just using bitcoinwisdom - the charts are far better than what we provide.

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/kraken/btceur

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/kraken/ltceur
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:44:41 PM

When are you freaking going to add California?Huh? Highest GDP in the US.. Hellooo!!
At this rate you'll never pick up a decent market share of exchanges.
What the heck are u doing in some much smaller countries Huh BTC is tolerated already in CA. Talk to Coinbase for some assistance. It's taking forever.  Geesh!!!

Cheesy

Yeah, I'm impatient to see us launch in California too. But we have regulatory measures to complete first, and they're super slow bureaucratic type measures. If we launched now in CA, we wouldn't be operating legally and we're committed to operating legally everywhere we operate. Coinbase isn't a good comparison because they're not an exchange and don't have to deal with all the same regulatory issues. But even if they were an exchange, the fact that they were operating wouldn't necessarily mean that we needed to learn something from them - it might just mean that they were operating illegally. 
MusX

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:58:01 PM

To sum up discussion above about the two display issues, people are 1) experiencing an an issue with the recent trades and order book sometimes not displaying and 2) an issue with the drop down chart. We'll look into this, but I haven't been able to reproduce any of it so far.

For those wanting bitcoin-euro or litecoin-euro charts, I recommend just using bitcoinwisdom - the charts are far better than what we provide.

I believe they are the best free charts so far, any chance for btc/ltc there? it has already quite good volume on kraken

Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:09:17 PM

I believe they are the best free charts so far, any chance for btc/ltc there? it has already quite good volume on kraken

Drop a message in the BitcoinWisdom thread. The creator of the site is very responsive to suggestions.
CryptoMxM

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:13:35 PM

hi drago and btcx,

i have been waiting for my USD deposit for 2 Weeks, i followed all instructions like putting my ID in the transfer, so no error from my side. I also sent all information requested by kraken support such as bank receipt etc but then your support disappeared and haven't responded in 6 days, despite my reminders to them.

I sent you a PM with all the details, can you please resolve this asap. I missed on buying opportunities already and i'm beginning to get concerned that i'll never see that USD deposit.

PMed you back and a support person also contacted you.

Same problem for me... nearly 3 weeks passed and no funds on my account...
I contacted the support 10 days ago, sent them the bank receipt and a screenshot of my bank account webpage, but to date it seems they have not started any investigation yet...
I know your support is overwhelmed by work but, I just can not understand how it can be so slow to verify the receipt of a wire ...  Huh
coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:35:54 PM

Minor issue. My last two trades for XBT/XRP @ buy/market show 'Canceled' (in red) when they have actually gone through immediately and without issue. It's just a visual thing... It should read 'Closed' (in green).

CybeRoky

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:22:11 AM

http://shrani.si/f/3G/fg/159DEZyQ/untitled.jpg
Dargo I get this very often so keep trying! Smiley
Chrome, Chrome mobile, FF.
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:18:05 AM

Yeah, I never used to get this on Chrome or FF, but I also get that too. Not awesome, but I assume the chart will be fixed up in the near future.

Smiley

Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:58:48 PM

hi drago and btcx,

i have been waiting for my USD deposit for 2 Weeks, i followed all instructions like putting my ID in the transfer, so no error from my side. I also sent all information requested by kraken support such as bank receipt etc but then your support disappeared and haven't responded in 6 days, despite my reminders to them.

I sent you a PM with all the details, can you please resolve this asap. I missed on buying opportunities already and i'm beginning to get concerned that i'll never see that USD deposit.

PMed you back and a support person also contacted you.

Same problem for me... nearly 3 weeks passed and no funds on my account...
I contacted the support 10 days ago, sent them the bank receipt and a screenshot of my bank account webpage, but to date it seems they have not started any investigation yet...
I know your support is overwhelmed by work but, I just can not understand how it can be so slow to verify the receipt of a wire ...  Huh

Keep in mind that the issue may be more difficult than just verifying the receipt of a wire. It may be that we simply haven't received the deposit and it's a matter of searching rather than verifying (and searching can take a while). Even if your bank tells you we have received the funds, they may have only traced the wire as far as some intermediary bank. Bank transfers often go through at least one intermediary bank and in a small fraction of cases they get stuck at the intermediary bank.

But regardless of what's happened, it sounds like you're not getting responsive support on this. If you PM me your ticket number I can take a look for you.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:05:51 PM

Yeah, I never used to get this on Chrome or FF, but I also get that too. Not awesome, but I assume the chart will be fixed up in the near future.

Smiley

OK, I was able to reproduce 2) in IE, but not in Chrome or FF. And I did finally after quite a few tries get a case of 1) in both Chrome and FF. We're looking into it. 
tbosman

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:13:48 AM

Minor issue. My last two trades for XBT/XRP @ buy/market show 'Canceled' (in red) when they have actually gone through immediately and without issue. It's just a visual thing... It should read 'Closed' (in green).
What does the executed volume say? Did you perhaps do an order for you entire balance? I get this when the fees for the order cause your balance to become zero when executing the order. So say you have 1btc in your account and do a 1 btc market sell order with fees deducted from the btc balance. Then the order will have status cancelled and volume executed 0.999.. or something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: