Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:53:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702650 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

Hey.
I watched this project for a while and noticed one feature. The project is growing very fast. What do you think is the secret?
Hi. This is an easy question. Did you notice the conditions that the developers created?
This is what attracts users.  Wink
Yes, I also liked it. Probably they worked on it for a long time.
Honestly, they did it perfectly.
Of course they spent a lot of time and money to achieve this.
But I'm sure it's not in vain. They deserve the respect and gratitude of users.
I have a few more questions. Can I ask you?
Or do not you have time for this?
Ask, I'm not doing anything right now.
Maybe I can help you.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

Localcoinswap’s team made its best. I think it is one of the most stable and promising projects in this segment of the market. I think they still have much to do.
Yep, the result is pretty impressive. The community can be calm about the future of this project. Are there some community members that have changed their mind?
What do mean? Localcoinswap’s community grows permanently and getting stronger day by day. You need to watch some interesting reviews to understand the situation.
Maybe, you are right. I thinks it is true, but I would to know the current situation. Can you send me some fresh reviews? If I got it right, you are an active member of the community, right?
Yes, it is true. Here you are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loJ3J1kqr_8
I hope it will be useful

Thank you so much. It was great. I like that there are users like this guy that helps other to understand all details about this project. I hope those, who don’t know much information about Localcoinswap will take a look.
I am sure about it. Reviews is important to study someone’s opinion. Also, video can be much more informative than a white paper for some users, but it is not the only way to get some interesting info.
What do you mean? Are there some additional sources? I would like to get some exclusive information about the project. I hope you will tell me about it.
I am just trying to say about the LCS’s blog. There are many exciting articles that can help to find some answers on your questions. Look here - https://blog.localcoinswap.com/answeringallquestions/
Thanks so much. It is great discovery for me. Now I know what I should send for newbies that will ask about Localcoinswap. It will so useful for them.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

Hey.
I watched this project for a while and noticed one feature. The project is growing very fast. What do you think is the secret?
Hi. This is an easy question. Did you notice the conditions that the developers created?
Maybe I can help you.
Does the project have prospects? What are the developers going to do in the near future?
I'm curious to know your opinion.
Theraty

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

Maybe, I have a strange question, but I still want to understand it. Localcoinswap supposed to be decentralized, but how can it be possible? It is a single site, isn’t it?
Kheg

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

Hey.
Maybe I can help you.
Does the project have prospects? What are the developers going to do in the near future?
I'm curious to know your opinion.
If to speak objectively, then I think that the project has a bright future.
Every day the project grows, new people come here. This is a good indicator.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

It's great that there is such a project.
It is unique to some extent. The only thing that bothers me is that I know little about the developers.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

Maybe, I have a strange question, but I still want to understand it. Localcoinswap supposed to be decentralized, but how can it be possible? It is a single site, isn’t it?
No, that's not strictly correct. Localcoinswap will create a special infrastructure that will help to work and trade face-to-face, as I call it.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

It is unique to some extent. The only thing that bothers me is that I know little about the developers.
I do not understand what the problem is. You can visit the site and find the necessary information there.
Is it difficult for you? Grin
Theraty

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

No, that's not strictly correct. Localcoinswap will create a special infrastructure that will help to work and trade face-to-face, as I call it.
What do you mean exactly? It isn’t very clear for me. Will this feature provide decentralization and make the system transparent and secure for trading?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

I do not understand what the problem is. You can visit the site and find the necessary information there.
I looked there already. But I want to know more.
From the developers depends on how the project will work further.
Brushan

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

What do you mean exactly? It isn’t very clear for me. Will this feature provide decentralization and make the system transparent and secure for trading?
Yes, it will be providing those features that you’ve named. I mean that users will trade directly with each other without any middleman. Besides, it will offer a self-controlled market.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

I understand. But I'm sure that the site has enough information.
I doubt that if you find out that one of the developers is a vegetarian, for example, then you do not want to participate.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

I doubt that if you find out that one of the developers is a vegetarian, for example, then you do not want to participate.
Haha. I'm not that crazy.
I'm interested in this information in order to know if the developers have enough experience.
Theraty

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

Yes, it will be providing those features that you’ve named. I mean that users will trade directly with each other without any middleman. Besides, it will offer a self-controlled market.
Yes, I understand about the democratic way of control on this platform. I hope it will be real and people could be able to participate in common decisions.
Brushan

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

Yes, I understand about the democratic way of control on this platform. I hope it will be real and people could be able to participate in common decisions.
Of course, it will be. Team have already made some public vote. It was pretty successful. That’s why the project really inspires respect, but it is not the single reason.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

I'm interested in this information in order to know if the developers have enough experience.
Well, you can ask the developers directly about this.
I am absolutely sure that they will answer you. They are very fond of communicating with users.
Theraty

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

Of course, it will be. Team have already made some public vote. It was pretty successful. That’s why the project really inspires respect, but it is not the single reason.
You are right. Common profits will be distributed to cryptoshares holders. For example, it is the main reason for me and for many other users too.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:26:32 PM

Well, you can ask the developers directly about this.
I am absolutely sure that they will answer you. They are very fond of communicating with users.
Okay, I'll try to do it.
I hope that I find out what I want. It's really important to me.
Brushan

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

You are right. Common profits will be distributed to cryptoshares holders. For example, it is the main reason for me and for many other users too.
Anyway, Localcoinswap can offer much more than this. It is a new way of exchange work. It opened new horizons for many community members. Maybe, even other crypto projects will use similar ideas.
Theraty

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

Anyway, Localcoinswap can offer much more than this. It is a new way of exchange work. It opened new horizons for many community members. Maybe, even other crypto projects will use similar ideas.
But, still LCS don’t have serious competitive on the market. There are many successful and respected exchange platforms, but they will be forgotten soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: