Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:08:22 AM

Also guys, today in America, December 26th 2013 is a business day; so is December 27th. The only day that is not a business day in December that is was not  on a Sunday or a Monday was Wednesday December 25th, 2013. Investors have the right to ask Ken questions on this thread. Please try not to insult them, or instigate and argument between them. (Maybe you get the 31st off too. I'll check my calendar.)
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:17:58 AM

From the VMC website:

Fast-Hash-One Platinum 256 GH/s PCI-E Module
Availability date: 2014-03-31

Why even bother Tongue LOL

Price: $1,899.00

For April delivery. Why bother indeed!

Look, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, because you "went away" for a while. The issue is that you come back, sling mud, and have done no catching up at all. I believe Bargraphics already corrected you, and rightly so, but if you're clicking around the site why not quote this date?

For the gold module: Availability date: 2013-12-31

Source: http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_product=25&controller=product

The fact that the miners estimated delivery is so far out is a bullish sign. Our queue is that full.

I don't ask that you post unicorn and rainbows, but you need to take in all the data available before posting any sort of criticism.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:24:12 AM

With card availability beginning April, I think it safe to say that low-volume production will start in March, putting normal volume production in April/May (4-6 weeks afters low volume production).

Is anyone still delusional enough to think normal volume production will be January?

Does anyone here still think normal volume production will start before April?

Some points:

You have repeatedly shown yourself to be wrong time and time again.

You have lost your own money on Labcoin and now you are plaguing this thread because you want to Troll the share price down and buy shares cheaply.

Ken has said we are close to assembling machines and suggested January for full production - is he delusional too??

You wont accept this because you are Trolling for cheap shares.

You will bang on and on and on about this until you get your cheap shares.

Then you will pump ACtM just like you pumped Labcoin - and that will be even more more annoying than what you are trying to do now.

@Mabsark: Ken has stated that the dates on the website now do not represent the first people to have ordered hardware. That date is for people who order hardware TODAY. If you have already ordered hardware you can expect your machine on the date that was posted when you ordered. Factor in delays with sample chips and we should be looking at mid/late January (Speculation; but since the rest of seem to do it and announce it as fact I think I will do the same for this post.). (Now before you continue posting please reread the bolded sentences so you understand exactly what it says.

Where has Ken made such a statement? What dates were customers given previously?

VMC say their mining cards will be available from 31st of March. If they had them in January, why would they wait till April to start shipping them?

Normal volume production starting in January is pure delusion at it's finest.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:33:47 AM

From the VMC website:

Look, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, because you "went away" for a while. The issue is that you come back, sling mud, and have done no catching up at all. I believe Bargraphics already corrected you, and rightly so, but if you're clicking around the site why not quote this date?

Source: http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_product=25&controller=product

The fact that the miners estimated delivery is so far out is a bullish sign. Our queue is that full.

I don't ask that you post unicorn and rainbows, but you need to take in all the data available before posting any sort of criticism.

So, the Platinum and Silver cards are not available till April but Gold cards are available starting January? Don't you think it more likely that Ken just forgot to change the date on the Gold cards?

JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:37:01 AM

@ MBS

I've sent one of my friends to VMC, he bought 1THs Platinum more than a week ago. Today he called and told me that aprox. shipping would be 2-3 months. So, WTF? I'm too ordered when here in forum shipping was December, not 2-3 months.

That is for ordered which have been place last week.  We have a pre-order queue, so if you are at the end of the queue, then the wait is about 2 months.

Why has the pre-order date for the fast hash one silver changed from Dec 31 to March 2014? Will this affect pre-existing orders?

Can we cancel pre-orders and receive a refund?
kleeck

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:37:21 AM

From the VMC website:

So, the Platinum and Silver cards are not available till April but Gold cards are available starting January? Don't you think it more likely that Ken just forgot to change the date on the Gold cards?

No, I don't. You need to read up on everything you missed while you were gone before posting any attempt at criticizing ActM. There are legitimate ones, trust me, but you aren't hitting them.

I've sent one of my friends to VMC, he bought 1THs Platinum more than a week ago. Today he called and told me that aprox. shipping would be 2-3 months. So, WTF? I'm too ordered when here in forum shipping was December, not 2-3 months.

That is for ordered which have been place last week.  We have a pre-order queue, so if you are at the end of the queue, then the wait is about 2 months.

If you do not take my advice you will find yourself ignored when you might actually need help from this thread. Good luck.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Galactic

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:42:22 AM

Sorry to sabotage your share grabbing efforts but lets explain it simple,
should be something like this:
ordered first - delivery november
ordered in september - delivery in january
ordered in november - delivery in january
ordered in december - delivery in february
ordered in december later - delivery in march
order in january 1st - delivery in march 31
and so on..
DoloresHaze

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:07:32 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 01:19:23 AM by DoloresHaze

From the VMC website:

It doesn't work.  I tried to preorder the Hash-Fast-One Gold module, and was told they're out of stock.
Here is the email I got, but then they still asked me for money:
http://s16.postimg.org/8q94twztx/Capture.png

What do I do?

And now it tells me it's not available until April!  Is this for real?
http://s28.postimg.org/u0c9mblrx/Capture.png
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:53:30 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 02:24:48 AM by thefunkybits

If miners are out of stock grab some cheap shares, they will be much more valuable than a piece of Hardware!
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:19:06 AM

From the VMC website:

No, I don't. You need to read up on everything you missed while you were gone before posting any attempt at criticizing ActM. There are legitimate ones, trust me, but you aren't hitting them.

Well, don't you feel silly now that Ken has changed the date on the Gold cards to April like the others?
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:31:16 AM

Mabsark you are refusing to listen to reason. It's not the first time for you, and I know logic would say you are Trolling for cheap shares.

ACtM should be live trading on CryptoTrade fairly soon, until then you are on ignore as you have nothing valid to say and are simply scare-mongering and trying to benefit your own pocket at the expense of others. If you listened to what people were telling you I would give you a chance, but you are actually making me feel embarrassed for you now as you keep denying the facts and pretend there is a big problem with the company.

If I wanted cheap shares I really wouldn't have the heart to do what you are doing now, knowing that Ken has put his everything into this and so many regulars on here have big big investments that they rightly don't want to see trashed by some guy desperate to buy low.
kleeck

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:49:40 AM

From the VMC website:

Well, don't you feel silly now that Ken has changed the date on the Gold cards to April like the others?

No, I don't, because I understand what that means, and it's good. Are you really this dense?

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DoloresHaze

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:54:02 AM

I don't know what to do, I got six emails from Virtual Mining saying six different things, and one tells me that they will ship as soon as they get my money, another tells me that they won't charge me for gift wrapping(!)  Has anyone bought anything from these guys?  Is there a support thread?  Are they legit?
I haven't sent money yet, here is one of the emails telling me they're out of stock:

http://s16.postimg.org/8q94twztx/Capture.png
R_Lem

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:55:55 AM

I don't know what to do, I got six emails from Virtual Mining saying six different things, and one tells me that they will ship as soon as they get my money, another tells me that they won't charge me for gift wrapping(!)  Has anyone bought anything from these guys?  Is there a support thread?  Are they legit?

C'mon crumbs... dolor err dolor esHaze
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:00:40 AM

Mabsark you are refusing to listen to reason. It's not the first time for you, and I know logic would say you are Trolling for cheap shares.

ACtM should be live trading on CryptoTrade fairly soon, until then you are on ignore as you have nothing valid to say and are simply scare-mongering and trying to benefit your own pocket at the expense of others. If you listened to what people were telling you I would give you a chance, but you are actually making me feel embarrassed for you now as you keep denying the facts and pretend there is a big problem with the company.

If I wanted cheap shares I really wouldn't have the heart to do what you are doing now, knowing that Ken has put his everything into this and so many regulars on here have big big investments that they rightly don't want to see trashed by some guy desperate to buy low.

I'm not pretending there's a big problem with the company, there is a big problem with the company. The chip had to be redesigned causing significant delays. You're the one denying the facts.

The fact is that cards will be available in April. It says so right on the website. You can deny that as much as you want but it won't change the fact, it'll just make you look stupid.
kleeck

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:01:19 AM

Also this:

Yeah, I have to wonder if this is even within Forum Policy to begin with.

There's a reason they put restrictions on new accounts.

It's been discussed before. Staff members have confirmed selling accounts and buying accounts is allowed. Even advertising it on the forum is allowed. I doubt this is going to change in the near future either.

We're told to ignore the number of posts and account age as measures of trustworthiness, how is user trust any better?  Doesn't the accumulated trust get sold along with the account?
OP, got any accounts with high trust ratings?

Completely "lulzy", if you ask me.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DoloresHaze

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:02:13 AM

WTF?  Here's one claiming they'll ship as soon as they get my money:

http://s9.postimg.org/6fkcsevdb/Capture.png
kleeck

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:04:19 AM

I'm not pretending there's a big problem with the company, there is a big problem with the company. The chip had to be redesigned causing significant delays. You're the one denying the facts.

The fact is that cards will be available in April. It says so right on the website. You can deny that as much as you want but it won't change the fact, it'll just make you look stupid.

Why do you ignore the fact that the website date reflects the order queue? That's the most important aspect to this discussion and you gloss over it. The deliver date is April because that's where the order queue places it.

Since you seemed to miss this:

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DoloresHaze

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:25:35 AM

What a hellhole this turned out to be. I try to get some help, and people treat me like i'm some kind of a retard for trying to buy a miner on the web. Then some freak calling himself funkymonkey tries to sell me his shares.  Then you, you pervert, start insinuating shit and threadstalking me!  Thanks for nothing, creep!!
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:31:17 AM

WTF?  Here's one claiming they'll ship as soon as they get my money:

Let me assist you. If you order today, you are at the end of the queue. You will not be getting hardware as soon as you pay. I can guarantee this. You no longer need to post here.

If you have been banned from this thread on another account (this goes for anyone) then please just stay off of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: