Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

4new will be the solution to our power shortage because of their innovation which talks about recycling waste to become useful to the community. The idea is really good and I am hoping that there will be serious investors that will support the project.
There was loads of companies trying to recycle the waste products and produce a second grade deliveries, 4New can bring better scope with broad deliveries that could benefit the people better.

4NEW is the world’s first eco-friendly, tangible, waste to energy power plant entirely integrated on the blockchain network and dedicated to crypto-mining. We collect the waste, process it through a high pressured combustion chamber generating free energy and organic byproducts. We apply this free energy to an onsite crypto-mining farm resolving the achilles heel of cryptocurrencies; voracious energy consumption met with free energy production. We are producers of energy, NOT an energy exchange platform.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

I hope 4NEW is looking into our messages and will do the needful very soon. May be somebody can also post this ICO progress bar request in telegram where CEO of the 4 NEW project is also very active.
I agree with this or they could also put such a bar on their website this way everyone will see it on the homepage when they visit their website that would be an amazing idea.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

I seen the video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Can you post the link ? I see comments about the video, but i don't know which one it is. I think you are talking about this right: https://youtu.be/NAEOKyRm8so. This video is also on the site, and it is a very good video explaining what the project is about.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

An excellent interview with the creator of the project was held. How are things now with the investment? Did it increase after the video? Although it was very informative!
In my opinion am pretty sure it has big impact to our crypto community,  especially to our end users who are directly affected on the global and social problems - waste surplus and energy shortfall.  It revolutionize and standardize the four industry crypto mining, blockchain, waste management and energy, creating disruptive economics of scale on a global level. Advisory and management team promotes a eco-friendly and waste to energy blockchain.  Hoping for a success on this project.

If the 4NEW team can actually pull this off and create the KWATT token and make it a profitable business then I agree with your comments.

However the whitepaper is a bit patchy and a friend told me some of the things 4NEW are trying to achieve might not actually be possible in an engineering sense.
With enough support, somehow the team might actually do it possibly even it's not possible in an engineering sense, like what you have said. 4NEW must continue to have more interesting campaigns and advertisement so that many people will know this project.

Yes thats true but at then end of the day they do need to have a working product, the marketing and advertising hype will help raise the funds needed to make this project possible.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

I seen the video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Can you post the link ? I see comments about the video, but i don't know which one it is. I think you are talking about this right: https://youtu.be/NAEOKyRm8so. This video is also on the site, and it is a very good video explaining what the project is about.

He may be referring to his video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSQwUuDe85U

This one was uploaded yesterday, it's not from the official team but good to see more coverage and more publicity
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

I think this is very good news for investors

"4NEW will never authorize any additional coin issuance over the three hundred million coin hard cap. Therefore, all 4NEW plant sites will rely on the coin supply issued in the ICO.
Each year, 35% of profits are allocated towards the development of additional plants. This will increase business longevity and scalability."

that sounds good. you just have to keep your tokens and, if the project is successful, just cash in :-)
Putting 35% of the profit into development sounds good, hopefully the profits are high enough to build new power plants fast

As I know lots government are giving some kind of benefits in taxes if organizations/companies are reusing some garbage/waste material for making some new. But this company are generating energy by using waste material. Also as Anil mentioned about above 35% of profits allocating for new additional plants. That's really good for investors, company and for our nature.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

I know ICO for 4new have already been started. Did somebody know whether the progress can be seen somewhere? I could not see it in their website atleast that easily. It would be nice to have such counter which will give certain confidence to the potential investors.

Do you mean the sale progression or the progression of the project's roadmap in general?
If the latter, I'd say check the whitepapers roadmap and follow on telegram
As i explore the website, i didn't see also the gauge or the progress of the sale of the ICO. Maybe what he meant was same as what i am looking which is the progression of the ICO. I would appreciate if the team put the progress of the sale on their website so that it can be easily track.

Thats why I clearly mentioned about ICO progress bar and not the project progress. Thanks for the clarifications. I would love to see about how much investments have been collected as of now. Is the softcap already reached?

As what they said in their website, the softcap is already reached. With 41.5million USD raised I think they are at 60% in achieving the hard cap which is 75m USD.
aashiqali

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

it looks like a great project also gonna my future make money coins hope will be great in my life =D (y)
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

I know ICO for 4new have already been started. Did somebody know whether the progress can be seen somewhere? I could not see it in their website atleast that easily. It would be nice to have such counter which will give certain confidence to the potential investors.

Do you mean the sale progression or the progression of the project's roadmap in general?
If the latter, I'd say check the whitepapers roadmap and follow on telegram
As i explore the website, i didn't see also the gauge or the progress of the sale of the ICO. Maybe what he meant was same as what i am looking which is the progression of the ICO. I would appreciate if the team put the progress of the sale on their website so that it can be easily track.

Thats why I clearly mentioned about ICO progress bar and not the project progress. Thanks for the clarifications. I would love to see about how much investments have been collected as of now. Is the softcap already reached?

As what they said in their website, the softcap is already reached. With 41.5million USD raised I think they are at 60% in achieving the hard cap which is 75m USD.

OH really thanks for the information. 4NEW should do well to put sales bar on their website so it can be easy for investors to follow up on the progress of tokens sold. I for one will like to check sales bar daily I'm sure other investors will like to do that also.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

"4NEW will never authorize any additional coin issuance over the three hundred million coin hard cap. Therefore, all 4NEW plant sites will rely on the coin supply issued in the ICO.
Each year, 35% of profits are allocated towards the development of additional plants. This will increase business longevity and scalability."

that sounds good. you just have to keep your tokens and, if the project is successful, just cash in :-)
Putting 35% of the profit into development sounds good, hopefully the profits are high enough to build new power plants fast

As I know lots government are giving some kind of benefits in taxes if organizations/companies are reusing some garbage/waste material for making some new. But this company are generating energy by using waste material. Also as Anil mentioned about above 35% of profits allocating for new additional plants. That's really good for investors, company and for our nature.

It is real in many parts of the word that governments actually subsidize environmental initiatives if not with cash with simplified regulations and easy setup procedures; i think that would really be in their favor

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

It is real in many parts of the word that governments actually subsidize environmental initiatives if not with cash with simplified regulations and easy setup procedures; i think that would really be in their favor

That is very true, I know the team are planning to operate plants in the UK and the UK Govt. would definitely promote this project and subsidise their operating costs if it proved to be useful and work effectively.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

4new will be the solution to our power shortage because of their innovation which talks about recycling waste to become useful to the community. The idea is really good and I am hoping that there will be serious investors that will support the project.
Yes, I completely agree with you trying to make globe more eco-friendly. They are working on the very innovative idea that is they generate energy with the help of waste. They making good use of recycling to make this project more eco-friendly. So many investors showing their interest towards the project with making an investment in it.

Twilvin

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

Hi everyone. So I have a quick question. Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

An interesting project, but it turns out to be limited to one country and this is the real sector. In this case, as I understand the cost of a kilowatt of great importance does not it?
I could only imagine that the proposed infrastructure will be huge as it aims to generate energy through waste materials of a city. It might be as large as a landfill or closer to it. So choosing one country for now is justifiable. That must be part of the testing phase in their Q1.
Its a great plan to launch it in one country as the team will learn many things before globalising the platfrom. I think this should be in every country as it will lead to the betterment of our planet.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

it looks like a great project also gonna my future make money coins hope will be great in my life =D (y)
Not only about money bud, it can really help a lot in terms of energy saving service with what this platform can offer, less waste, free energy. So, I'm really hoping too that this will become success and everything in the whitepaper is legit.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

What do you mean by tangible waste to energy to blockchain? It sounds a little complicated for non technical persons like me.

Let me come in, tangible waste is actually the raw material needed to kick start the process, as you know, indiscriminate dumping of waste is really worrisome and needs to be curbed, 4NEW is coming in as a collector of waste, which it will convert to energy, now the amount of energy the blockchain community consumes is unsustainable, 4NEW will then use the energy it created, to help sustain the issue, hope this helps
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

Not only about money bud, it can really help a lot in terms of energy saving service with what this platform can offer, less waste, free energy. So, I'm really hoping too that this will become success and everything in the whitepaper is legit.

The advantageous part in this project is rather what it can mean for the society, blockchain will only survive if the society accepts it, we need more blockchain projects that incentivize sustainability

Currently there is the typical notion on all non-crypto media that cryptocurrency exists for people who dream about getting rich, projects like 4New break that stereotype

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

What do you mean by tangible waste to energy to blockchain? It sounds a little complicated for non technical persons like me.

Let me come in, tangible waste is actually the raw material needed to kick start the process, as you know, indiscriminate dumping of waste is really worrisome and needs to be curbed, 4NEW is coming in as a collector of waste, which it will convert to energy, now the amount of energy the blockchain community consumes is unsustainable, 4NEW will then use the energy it created, to help sustain the issue, hope this helps

A great explanation, it’s a complex process but the fundamentals are easy to grasp ... waste gets converted to energy and in turn used for crypto or sold for consumption.

It’s not a 100% solution for the energy uses of the blockchain mining world but it’s a darn good step in the right direction if and when they get the plants up and running in the UK.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

That's really cool news fir everyone who is interested to invest in the platform. This will surely be a very good reason for potential investors to trust the team and this project!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

A great explanation, it’s a complex process but the fundamentals are easy to grasp ... waste gets converted to energy and in turn used for crypto or sold for consumption.

It’s not a 100% solution for the energy uses of the blockchain mining world but it’s a darn good step in the right direction if and when they get the plants up and running in the UK.
Thanks for the explanation, I also had same question. It definitely is a small step but these small steps grow into big leaps. Hope this project is the start of this leap! All the best!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: