Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:08:32 AM

once you build your own blockchain, are you going to take rid of erc20 token or we will have a coin and token at the same time ! if this the case, it will be bad thing and we will have to trade token and coin!!!

So they are using two option for investing in this project? This could lead a confusion between traders then and also what will be the primary to use? Is the token or the coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MemoryMills

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

Grin Theyre certainly getting good reviews on ICO review sites.  Ticker has now also been updated on the site which is good.  I think they will do well.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:04:35 AM

Quite an interesting project, read out! There is something to think about, but recently lately very daring projects in which not something to invest, and even bounty to participate do not want to.
helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:06:57 AM

Do you plan to use AI/Machine Learning technologies?

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:12:51 AM

I think this is very good news for investors

"4NEW will never authorize any additional coin issuance over the three hundred million coin hard cap. Therefore, all 4NEW plant sites will rely on the coin supply issued in the ICO.
Each year, 35% of profits are allocated towards the development of additional plants. This will increase business longevity and scalability."

that sounds good. you just have to keep your tokens and, if the project is successful, just cash in :-)
Putting 35% of the profit into development sounds good, hopefully the profits are high enough to build new power plants fast

As I know lots government are giving some kind of benefits in taxes if organizations/companies are reusing some garbage/waste material for making some new. But this company are generating energy by using waste material. Also as Anil mentioned about above 35% of profits allocating for new additional plants. That's really good for investors, company and for our nature.
That's really cool news fir everyone who is interested to invest in the platform. This will surely be a very good reason for potential investors to trust the team and this project!

These are some really nice add-ons for the platform. This will definitely make the platform be more relevant and earn some more profits. I hope the teams brings updates quite often.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

"4NEW will never authorize any additional coin issuance over the three hundred million coin hard cap. Therefore, all 4NEW plant sites will rely on the coin supply issued in the ICO.
Each year, 35% of profits are allocated towards the development of additional plants. This will increase business longevity and scalability."

that sounds good. you just have to keep your tokens and, if the project is successful, just cash in :-)
Putting 35% of the profit into development sounds good, hopefully the profits are high enough to build new power plants fast

As I know lots government are giving some kind of benefits in taxes if organizations/companies are reusing some garbage/waste material for making some new. But this company are generating energy by using waste material. Also as Anil mentioned about above 35% of profits allocating for new additional plants. That's really good for investors, company and for our nature.
That's really cool news fir everyone who is interested to invest in the platform. This will surely be a very good reason for potential investors to trust the team and this project!

These are some really nice add-ons for the platform. This will definitely make the platform be more relevant and earn some more profits. I hope the teams brings updates quite often.
Definitely. But, I don't know why you guys are talking like you were supporting this project. Are you really wanted to support this project?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

Yes, that is the best thing that the team should do for the people that has so many queries in their mind and in the thread. There are so many people which is very glad to an active developers answering their queries because it helps them to understand and know more regarding the project. So, goodjob and still goodluck to the 4New team.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:47:41 AM

Project already raised quite some money. As far as I know, they raised about 7 mil when the token price was 1 USD. I heard that they will update the total money raised every stage that is when they complete the 10 days each with USD 1.5 and then 1.75 and finally 2 USD. Like somebody mentioned in this thread, they have already hit the softcap also quite sometime ago.
Wow that sounds amazing thanks for the information the price goes to 1.75 on 11th of march so on the 21 of march it will go to 2 USD if i am right yes?

If that's the possible raise that they come up as of this moment that's really a good news. Many would be happier knowing that they already reached the softcap a while ago. This would be a great moment to those participants who are in this project. Looking to see more good news about the condition of raising the token price. Thanks.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:14:24 AM

4New team is having more than years of collective experience, where they are exploring to bring the unique opportunities as they promised in the whitepapers, let us wait how they actively utilize with the development fund.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

4New team is having more than years of collective experience, where they are exploring to bring the unique opportunities as they promised in the whitepapers, let us wait how they actively utilize with the development fund.

This is really like holding a good company shares and share price goes up every year depend on business income. I am expecting similar performance and return from 4NEW
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:25:52 AM

I think this project will be great for long term investors. The revenues from the produced energy will be distributed to the KWATT tokens. By holding the KWATT, you will recieve this tokens
Yes, I agree with your opinion. These tokens are really necessary for those who are planning long-term investments. Over time, there will be growth in coins. And if we add to this that the entire market for crypto currency is stabilizing, then we will see a guaranteed growth

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:26:28 AM

Project already raised quite some money. As far as I know, they raised about 7 mil when the token price was 1 USD. I heard that they will update the total money raised every stage that is when they complete the 10 days each with USD 1.5 and then 1.75 and finally 2 USD. Like somebody mentioned in this thread, they have already hit the softcap also quite sometime ago.
Wow that sounds amazing thanks for the information the price goes to 1.75 on 11th of march so on the 21 of march it will go to 2 USD if i am right yes?

That's really good. Which people's has invested before reaching 7 mil they are lucky then. In fact if still investors will invest within 10 days, after 10 days they will also get more than 50% profit in few days only
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

Quite good goals for the project on fees. But I believe that the ICO will end very quickly. Marketing at them is good, the idea is wonderful and stylish. So we will look. Good luck to the team.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:48:58 AM

Does the project team really have a decent work experience, do you know what their other jobs are? It would be interesting to learn about the development team in more detail. Because the credibility of the project certainly increases when professionals are engaged in it
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

Hi everyone. So I have a quick question. Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries?

Blockchain is a worldwide concept and so 4new projects plans on integrating its own blockchain which makes it worldwide too however their renewable plant setup will be done in the EU for a start I don't know the plan they have got for other part of the world, we should be looking at a possible setup in other parts of the world in time to come, I would like to know the stand of our 4new on this though

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Quite good goals for the project on fees. But I believe that the ICO will end very quickly. Marketing at them is good, the idea is wonderful and stylish. So we will look. Good luck to the team.

This ICO will be sold very quickly, I really like the idea of the project and if this was to attract some attention it could really change the cryptocurrency game if most of the mining could be done economically without using a tonne of electric.

This would change the game and I'd imagine it would make cryptos even more successful then they already are.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

This project will end fast if they can gather thousands of investors to join here. But i think they can because of the projects plan that helps both peoplw and the ecosystem.
This ICO will be sold very quickly, I really like the idea of the project and if this was to attract some attention it could really change the cryptocurrency game if most of the mining could be done economically without using a tonne of electric.

This would change the game and I'd imagine it would make cryptos even more successful then they already are.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

Does the project team really have a decent work experience, do you know what their other jobs are? It would be interesting to learn about the development team in more detail. Because the credibility of the project certainly increases when professionals are engaged in it
The project seems extra ordinary and i am sure that they might be having a good experienced team to work for the project as the project really needs to reach great heights soon for the betterment and proper waste management.
joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 465

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

4NEW has a great concept and is a very promising project and useful for all the crypto miners all over the world. This is a worth investing and supporting the project as they will promote the use of green or renewable energy in crypto industry. There is a great power consumption all over the world for crypto mining and also the cost of mining increasing day by day and profits are decreasing and this project will bring a great revolution in this industry.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

Yeah right, this project have potentials and I hope that a lot of people will see it and how they can get benefits from using it. For now, lets see how far the 4new project will go.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: