Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:42:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32427 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

the counter on the homepage stands for days at 41.5 million. Is the counter updated manually and that takes longer? I can not imagine that there have not been any new investors for days
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

the counter on the homepage stands for days at 41.5 million. Is the counter updated manually and that takes longer? I can not imagine that there have not been any new investors for days

You beat me to the question; I am curious to know too. I am also curious to know if there is a smart contract in place? if there if you can share address to it?

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

You beat me to the question; I am curious to know too. I am also curious to know if there is a smart contract in place? if there if you can share address to it?

This question was already answered in this thread. Team will update the ICO progress once when the ongoing phase is closed. For example when 1.5 USD/KWATT is finished, then they update. Same after 1.75 USD and 2 USD. After 2 USD, that the final investment grabbed and thats also the end of their ICO.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

This is a good question, will be interesting to see the previous records / balances on the smart contract.

Can that be shared, showing further transparency Smiley
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

This question was already answered in this thread. Team will update the ICO progress once when the ongoing phase is closed. For example when 1.5 USD/KWATT is finished, then they update. Same after 1.75 USD and 2 USD. After 2 USD, that the final investment grabbed and thats also the end of their ICO.

I would like to see token sale progress on daily basis instead of phase wise. It's good to see more than half Tokens already sold till now. I think main sale will close earlier than end date.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

4new project will enhance the vision of climate change. blockchain is very important in our daya to day life, applying it from waste to energy will boost power supply. Best of luck dev

It really depends on how it is being utilized. In many scenarios people got scamed because of the crypto buzz. The value the blockchain brings is undeniably great it is here for to stay. We hope to see great practices like this one.

You are talking as if 4NEW already has a working product in place, but they have yet to prove their concept, don't they? This could still end up like all those other projects, namely failing.

We know a good project when it's following its own set roadmap right? So far hasn't the roadmap been followed as stated in the white paper?? I think we should allow for some time to speculate on the success or failure of the project yet as it's still relatively very young in time to do so

I didn't say they don't deserve the chance. There is just too much optimism for the average project in the blockchain field if you ask me. Maybe 4NEW will be one of those that prove the critics wrong.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

I would like to see token sale progress on daily basis instead of phase wise. It's good to see more than half Tokens already sold till now. I think main sale will close earlier than end date.

A constant update of the progress-bar would be better. It can be encouraging for new investors to see how the amount of raised money goes up every day.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

A constant update of the progress-bar would be better. It can be encouraging for new investors to see how the amount of raised money goes up every day.
I think that will stimulate a lot of investors because if you see something make progress you will automatically think that it is going in the right direction.
So i think that a progression bar would definitely help the ico.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

that is an huge amount to be sure when to update it i think it updates automatically but you cannot see much difference because it is an huge amount on a small line which gets updated.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Although I try to read as much as possible here, but I seem to have overlooked that. Thanks anyway, that you have described it to me again. Normally you read things like "use the search function" :-)
As already written by others below, I would find a more updated counter better. Also for strategic reasons, because it can only form good fomo, when people see that many tokens are sold
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

that is an huge amount to be sure when to update it i think it updates automatically but you cannot see much difference because it is an huge amount on a small line which gets updated.

I don't think its been confirmed, its possible thats the case, but i've noticed when i have seen updates its been a pretty large jump which is why i think its a manual process for them to update and verify the funds as they come in. If its a manual process i understand why but i really do like when you can see the smooth automated updating.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

I think that will stimulate a lot of investors because if you see something make progress you will automatically think that it is going in the right direction.
So i think that a progression bar would definitely help the ico.
It actually has one on their homepage but the amount is very big to update it and actually see how it is they can indeed update the numbers daily because if they sell daily it will be better if they also do update it daily.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

How will you solve global problems by your tokens?

Kindly goto the 4new website www.4new.io  download the white paper and see for yourself possibilities it starts at one step at a time mate Cool welcome on board

All the information is there on the site. There is also this video to help you fast if you are new to the project. Check it out !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEOKyRm8so&t=1s

I suggest that this video is made in other languages too for wider audience and outreach, 4new concept is a global thing

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

The price is increasing as the days pass!!! Currently it is at $1.5. Hurry because in 12 days the price will be $1.75 and in the end of March $2
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

The price is increasing as the days pass!!! Currently it is at $1.5. Hurry because in 12 days the price will be $1.75 and in the end of March $2

Yep it basically rewards those who took the time to discover read and learn about the project early and invest early, i mean your getting a hell of a bonus the earlier you invest, especially for a project like this thats building something tangible, i mean they've already shown the site even that they want to purchase for the first plant, so its all good news so far, feel bad for those people who will online discover it late once prices have raised though :S
mahamuda

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

Do you have bounty? How can i participate?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

There isn't a bounty available Mahamuda, if you want to get your hands on some KWATT tokens then you will need to participate in the ICO crowdsale!

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

4new project will enhance the vision of climate change. blockchain is very important in our daya to day life, applying it from waste to energy will boost power supply. Best of luck dev

It really depends on how it is being utilized. In many scenarios people got scamed because of the crypto buzz. The value the blockchain brings is undeniably great it is here for to stay. We hope to see great practices like this one.

You are talking as if 4NEW already has a working product in place, but they have yet to prove their concept, don't they? This could still end up like all those other projects, namely failing.

We know a good project when it's following its own set roadmap right? So far hasn't the roadmap been followed as stated in the white paper?? I think we should allow for some time to speculate on the success or failure of the project yet as it's still relatively very young in time to do so

I didn't say they don't deserve the chance. There is just too much optimism for the average project in the blockchain field if you ask me. Maybe 4NEW will be one of those that prove the critics wrong.

You raise a good point in bringing it into awareness that the goals of 4New's project are quite ambitious and its success depends on many factors, society-wise, but also authority-wise

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

There isn't a bounty available Mahamuda, if you want to get your hands on some KWATT tokens then you will need to participate in the ICO crowdsale!

Doing bounty campaigns is great for advertising, but when you do that you can expect the bounty hunters to dump the coin. It will affect the price of the token hard when it is just released. So they did the right choice to not do that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: