Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Renewable energy is fast becoming the preferred way of mining CryptoCurrency like Bitcoin as prices rise the industry craves for Hashing power. This is why 4NEW is a welcome development.

We need a lot of energy with mining and stuff but with 4New we can use the waste to create energy. This is one good way to get rid of the wastes and have profit from it.

This is why I think the 4NEW project will be successful and will certainly change the cryptocurrency game if we can resolve the issue with energy/mining.

Currently the electricity consumed to run a crypto mining farm come from major energy firms, if renewable energy can be implement for mining and the blockchain will be used by governments, I am pretty sure there will be financial support or tax advantages

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.

This does not look legit. Is that true? I am seeing this message in many threads. Is this new way of scamming? Be careful guys. This might be legit. Instead of posting your form, why you directly go their website and invest?

They are probably hoping for better rates when they put their money together and invest a big sum. I can't say if this is legit what ArmTrade is offering here and it looks a bit fishy. But the forum here is the wrong place to have this discussion anyway. He should probably just contact the devs via PM.

Yes. Its very much fishy. That too posting the same form in several threads at a same time. I would strongly suggest to keep away from them for whatever the amount they promise to invest. Very strange. 4New team will do the same I think.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Renewable energy is fast becoming the preferred way of mining CryptoCurrency like Bitcoin as prices rise the industry craves for Hashing power. This is why 4NEW is a welcome development.

We need a lot of energy with mining and stuff but with 4New we can use the waste to create energy. This is one good way to get rid of the wastes and have profit from it.

This is why I think the 4NEW project will be successful and will certainly change the cryptocurrency game if we can resolve the issue with energy/mining.

I think eventually it has to come to that since even electricity usage (servers....etc) need to find alternatives and there are successful example where the whole electricity source is from the sun. So for approaching this through mining is a great idea given it has higher returns.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.

This does not look legit. Is that true? I am seeing this message in many threads. Is this new way of scamming? Be careful guys. This might be legit. Instead of posting your form, why you directly go their website and invest?

They are probably hoping for better rates when they put their money together and invest a big sum. I can't say if this is legit what ArmTrade is offering here and it looks a bit fishy. But the forum here is the wrong place to have this discussion anyway. He should probably just contact the devs via PM.

Yes. Its very much fishy. That too posting the same form in several threads at a same time. I would strongly suggest to keep away from them for whatever the amount they promise to invest. Very strange. 4New team will do the same I think.

Now that you say it. I saw a message with the same wording in an other thread, too. Seems like it's the best to stay away from these guys.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

This form of energy seem to be taking its rightful place in the general world (talking about solar powered equipments and the rest). One could only assume it's just a matter of time before someone brings it into the crypto world too.

Renewable energy is must for crypto currencies, but what makes 4NEW special is that they are using waste materials for energy generation which takes care of two issues. Waste management and energy requirements.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

This form of energy seem to be taking its rightful place in the general world (talking about solar powered equipments and the rest). One could only assume it's just a matter of time before someone brings it into the crypto world too.

Renewable energy is must for crypto currencies, but what makes 4NEW special is that they are using waste materials for energy generation which takes care of two issues. Waste management and energy requirements.

Indeed, waste to energy has been around a while but with consumption of energy going up so quickly especially with blockchain usage, and the waste levels being at an all time high it only seems logical that a waste to energy plant should be a no brainer. It's suprising we don't see more of them creeping up world wide. Which is why 4new is so interesting to watch.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

Indeed, waste to energy has been around a while but with consumption of energy going up so quickly especially with blockchain usage, and the waste levels being at an all time high it only seems logical that a waste to energy plant should be a no brainer. It's suprising we don't see more of them creeping up world wide. Which is why 4new is so interesting to watch.

Yeah 4NEW offers a unique solution to help reduce waste and an avenue to generate renewable energy, which is the first of it's kind I believe in time companies will want to follow 4NEW path i'm so glad i'm part of this project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

Has anyone seen the additional uses of the KWATT? Let me quote a paragraph from it:

Licensed Pharmacy - A licensed pharmacy with over $ 24 million in sales in the United
States and 18 year track record. In March, individuals globally
Wants to purchase their medication using the KWATT Coin from a fully licensed pharmacy
on-line.

Thats only one point, there are others in the whitepaper. haven't seen them so far

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

Yeah 4NEW offers a unique solution to help reduce waste and an avenue to generate renewable energy, which is the first of it's kind I believe in time companies will want to follow 4NEW path i'm so glad i'm part of this project.
Generally, in every sector of life, every venture that has to do with renewal of energy is always a welcomed Idea and it draws the attention of many people. I know this project will go a long way.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

I think eventually it has to come to that since even electricity usage (servers....etc) need to find alternatives and there are successful example where the whole electricity source is from the sun. So for approaching this through mining is a great idea given it has higher returns.

Renewable energy sources is the future, we should start adapting it now but the type of renewable energy source that is practical depends on its geographic location. Low-pressure zones is suitable for wind-farms, high-altitude water streams for hydroelectricity, strong tides for tidal energy, zones with vulcanic activity geothermal electricity, zones with high solar flux for solar energy, and so on

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

That is an amazing idea i think that if they succeed then they will easy be able to implant this idea all over the world because it is an great idea for every part of the world.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

Some useful and great article by Cryptovest.com, explaining the problems that 4NEW solves. How does it all work? Mentioned about Waste collection, Power Generation, Electricity Access.

https://cryptovest.com/amp/news/4new-project-launches-kwatt-first-ever-coin-for-electricity/?__twitter_impression=true
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

Renewable energy sources is the future, we should start adapting it now but the type of renewable energy source that is practical depends on its geographic location. Low-pressure zones is suitable for wind-farms, high-altitude water streams for hydroelectricity, strong tides for tidal energy, zones with vulcanic activity geothermal electricity, zones with high solar flux for solar energy, and so on

While true, geography doesn't really affect waste-energy plants i mean it does but it doesn't restrict the locations. Which is why projects like this make sense to me to be in many more locations. Waste to energy is something i hope 4new can get the first 2 plants off the ground and then hopefully continue to develop additional plants around the world.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

I just made a recent discovery and I found out that the the kwatt coin can be utilized at Gordium Healthcare which manages and operates an urgent care center, telemedicine platform and host of some of other services but am wondering how can that be achieved?  Huh

That's pretty cool they must have set up a partnership, it's good to try and get merchants and different services to start accepting your tokens, it's also a good marketing strategy, good thinking 4NEW and I hope they can set up some similar deals.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

I just made a recent discovery and I found out that the the kwatt coin can be utilized at Gordium Healthcare which manages and operates an urgent care center, telemedicine platform and host of some of other services but am wondering how can that be achieved?  Huh

That's pretty cool they must have set up a partnership, it's good to try and get merchants and different services to start accepting your tokens, it's also a good marketing strategy, good thinking 4NEW and I hope they can set up some similar deals.

Where did you find it ? Can i have the links please ? It will be better to understand it, but i think that it is sort of a partnership as cryptossi have said. Spreading it out is important, because you need partners.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Has anyone seen the additional uses of the KWATT? Let me quote a paragraph from it:

Licensed Pharmacy - A licensed pharmacy with over $ 24 million in sales in the United
Wants to purchase their medication using the KWATT Coin from a fully licensed pharmacy
on-line.

Thats only one point, there are others in the whitepaper. haven't seen them so far

Wow. That's huge. This can really affect their token worth massively. You got this from where exactly? Whitepaper or from one of their social media platform?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

on-line.

Wow. That's huge. This can really affect their token worth massively. You got this from where exactly? Whitepaper or from one of their social media platform?

This is very nice information. Where did you get this information? Any blog article or from white paper or from telegram? Is this reliable source? Please provide the link here. It would be helpful for many people.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

on-line.

I could not find this information easily. Where did you find it? How you are looking for such superb information which are highly relevant for any investors. Like others asked, please provide the link or full article here. It is interesting to read the complete story.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

on-line.

I could not find this information easily. Where did you find it? How you are looking for such superb information which are highly relevant for any investors. Like others asked, please provide the link or full article here. It is interesting to read the complete story.
I agree, this is some really valuable information that is not easily to find. I would love to know the source of this so i can look it up myself.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

Some useful and great article by Cryptovest.com, explaining the problems that 4NEW solves. How does it all work? Mentioned about Waste collection, Power Generation, Electricity Access.

https://cryptovest.com/amp/news/4new-project-launches-kwatt-first-ever-coin-for-electricity/?__twitter_impression=true

in time past we have had project that were just mere ideas without a concrete way that it can be executed but currently the 4new project is already putting its road map into execution already so you could understand the value and the reason why there have been many write ups in the past about the 4new project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: