Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32374 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

it's a pity that no one answers the questions. although there is interest in the project, people write. But no news, no answers to the questions.

It would be good to see some answers from the 4NEW team themselves, the project is getting more and more interest and would be good to see some updates/answers from the team in order to get peoples confidence
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

it's a pity that no one answers the questions. although there is interest in the project, people write. But no news, no answers to the questions.

It would be good to see some answers from the 4NEW team themselves, the project is getting more and more interest and would be good to see some updates/answers from the team in order to get peoples confidence

Which questions are you talking about? I mean, there is always the possibility that a question gets lost here in the forum during the discussion so just ask it again and I am sure we'll try to help you out.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

I have an observation and question please. About the utilization of Kwatt, one of the option is to apply towards 4NEW's cryptocurrency mining farm. What coin will the mining farm mine?

I have asked this question here but didn't get a response, it will be appreciated if the team gets to answer this.. I like to know the mechanism behind the mining and how will it be monetized or rather profitable for me or both parties, there is a need for an explanation

As far as I can remember, you can choose from the first top 20 mineable coins you want to mine.
You just have to decide at the beginning of the year whether you want to mine or get free electricity

I went back to the white paper to try and understand the economy behind the mining potential of the coin and to see how lucrative it is compared to renting out the energy out then I came across this

Page 11.... We  do  not  charge  energy  fees  for  mining, the  only cost to  a  coin  holder  is  the  cost  of the  coin.  This  means  that  a  coin  holder  will  be  able  to  mine  all cryptocurrencies  for  the  lifetime  without  spending  an  additional  penny  for  their  energy  bill.  The energy  is  free  to  us,  so  it is  free  also  to  the  coin  holders.

But in page 13 it was again stated that we can only pick the top 20 mineable coins for the lifetime.

I am fine by any if it's going to be some sort of a passive income for me, what if I decide to wanting to stop to mine a particular coin and maybe possibly replace them  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

Which questions are you talking about? I mean, there is always the possibility that a question gets lost here in the forum during the discussion so just ask it again and I am sure we'll try to help you out.

Most of the questions are addressed in telegram. there is alot going on here so as Social said there is a chance a question is missed. Consider reaching out in telegram. Also in many cases the answers are in the whitepaper.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

I have an observation and question please. About the utilization of Kwatt, one of the option is to apply towards 4NEW's cryptocurrency mining farm. What coin will the mining farm mine?

I have asked this question here but didn't get a response, it will be appreciated if the team gets to answer this.. I like to know the mechanism behind the mining and how will it be monetized or rather profitable for me or both parties, there is a need for an explanation

As far as I can remember, you can choose from the first top 20 mineable coins you want to mine.
You just have to decide at the beginning of the year whether you want to mine or get free electricity

I went back to the white paper to try and understand the economy behind the mining potential of the coin and to see how lucrative it is compared to renting out the energy out then I came across this

Page 11.... We  do  not  charge  energy  fees  for  mining, the  only cost to  a  coin  holder  is  the  cost  of the  coin.  This  means  that  a  coin  holder  will  be  able  to  mine  all cryptocurrencies  for  the  lifetime  without  spending  an  additional  penny  for  their  energy  bill.  The energy  is  free  to  us,  so  it is  free  also  to  the  coin  holders.

But in page 13 it was again stated that we can only pick the top 20 mineable coins for the lifetime.

I am fine by any if it's going to be some sort of a passive income for me, what if I decide to wanting to stop to mine a particular coin and maybe possibly replace them  Huh

So just that I understand correctly: I just have to buy tokens, then I can select one of the top 20 minable coins, which is then mined in the mining factory directly on 4new power plant and I have nothing to pay for it? Just buy enough KWATT tokens and everything else takes over 4New? If it's really that easy then I'll buy more KWATT right away
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

So just that I understand correctly: I just have to buy tokens, then I can select one of the top 20 minable coins, which is then mined in the mining factory directly on 4new power plant and I have nothing to pay for it? Just buy enough KWATT tokens and everything else takes over 4New? If it's really that easy then I'll buy more KWATT right away

This is exactly my understanding too. May be I thought I am wrong but somehow I forgot to ask this question. Now I will hear some answer for sure from experts about this.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

Most of the questions are addressed in telegram. there is alot going on here so as Social said there is a chance a question is missed. Consider reaching out in telegram. Also in many cases the answers are in the whitepaper.
I agree you should look at the whitepaper and have the most answers known yourself by just reading it here is the link to their whitepaper https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/4NEW-WhitePaper.pdf i would recommend to read it.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

The KWATT Coin will interact with the miners to enable them access to the blockchain in order to mine currencies of their choosing. 4New's mining farm will be onsite of the WTE plant.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

They reuploaded the drone footage on Youtube, and they added a 4New intro when you click on the video. Wise idea, because that was missing, and it is way more professional.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

The KWATT Coin will interact with the miners to enable them access to the blockchain in order to mine currencies of their choosing. 4New's mining farm will be onsite of the WTE plant.

Id like to add that it is not necessary to run the mining farm on the same platform as the power plant, as a the electrical grid is already present

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

Id like to add that it is not necessary to run the mining farm on the same platform as the power plant, as a the electrical grid is already present

Does this mean you will be extending wiring to said beneficiaries? How would it really work? say the grid is in the UK so this mean only those in it radius would benefit from it?

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

I agree you should look at the whitepaper and have the most answers known yourself by just reading it here is the link to their whitepaper https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/4NEW-WhitePaper.pdf i would recommend to read it.

I took my time to check the post history of KorolZhizni and it seems like he was wondering if there is any bounty program. If I am not mistaken we already discussed it here in the thread and on Telegram there is also the answer. I get the feeling sometimes people are just too lazy to search for themselves.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Well, when it comes to the mining process, i believe the use of renewable energy may lead to a reduction in mining fees during transactions or probably zero fees, hence investors will want to be associated with the project which will invariable lead to an increase in value of the token
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

They reuploaded the drone footage on Youtube, and they added a 4New intro when you click on the video. Wise idea, because that was missing, and it is way more professional.
I agree with this i did notice it and i really liked that they also noticed it and changed it to the one that is now i also find that way more professional and better.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

I agree with this i did notice it and i really liked that they also noticed it and changed it to the one that is now i also find that way more professional and better.

Cool video, it's good to see proof of 4NEW's progress, it looks like it's coming along nicely. It would be great to see an article/tweet about the plants and also another video to see the setup inside the plants.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

Well, when it comes to the mining process, i believe the use of renewable energy may lead to a reduction in mining fees during transactions or probably zero fees, hence investors will want to be associated with the project which will invariable lead to an increase in value of the token

The use of renewable energy will surely author doubt lead to the cost of mining tokens. But if it turns out that it completely eliminate the few associated with mining, be rest assured that the whole world will rally round the project because everyone live free stuffs Grin
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

Yes not to mention if you don’t watermark things like that before you know it you’ll see the same footage showing up on fake ICOs and projects to try to pull a fast one. So wise for them to start watermarking their footage now and for future video pulishes
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

They should think about making more ways to advertise themselves. I don't think that a 2 min YouTube video is enough for investors to understand what it really is about. They should maybe make a more in depth video about this ico.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

Does this mean you will be extending wiring to said beneficiaries? How would it really work? say the grid is in the UK so this mean only those in it radius would benefit from it?

it is possible to generate electricity anywhere there is an electrical connection, the grid is basically the electrical lines that are already hanging everywhere. Since the whole grid is interconnected, you can have your mining farm at a much more secure location, but in the same country.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

They should think about making more ways to advertise themselves. I don't think that a 2 min YouTube video is enough for investors to understand what it really is about. They should maybe make a more in depth video about this ico.

While I don’t think much more is needed to explain what their doing I mean I understood it almost immediately. However I do strongly agree they need to market more I don’t hear about 4new enough outside of my bitcointalk friends and maybe 1 othe lr group and I realize this is a bit because of they way they chose to keep away from giving away much in the way of tokens to keep the value high, but that also means they need support from word of mouth more to get the word out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: