Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

While there are many startups using blockchain technology for buying and selling energy as an exchange, 4NEW is not an exchange. Rather, it is a producer of energy. It is behind the world’s first waste to energy power plant that has been integrated with the blockchain.

You're right, is more of a physical thing than an online thing as i stated above, this when pulled successfully will create a lot of impact in the lives of many, not just for the globe as a waste eliminator but in creating jobs for a lot of people and also for the globe at large to believe in cryptocurrency
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

Good to see this one more adoption of waste to energy in the US. Today Saratoga and Albany counties unveiled plans for a jointly-owned and funded $45 million.

https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/979137416941449216?s=19

Thats good news. I wish the ICO is not in pause phase. Otherwise some potential investors might have invested in this project after seeing this positive news.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Good to see this one more adoption of waste to energy in the US. Today Saratoga and Albany counties unveiled plans for a jointly-owned and funded $45 million.

Along with this check out this article https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/979147066990628864

Mine Bitcoin using free energy, yes you can

Very attractive headline and if this was made possible , I can see the whole crypto game changing along with the blockchain technology as it gets further developed and secured.
Headline is truly attractive. But In that article they said, Bitcoin daily consuming power of 17 household. Means bitcoin transaction/mining using too much energy daily.
catwangyu

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

ready to have a look
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

Along with this check out this article https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/979147066990628864

Very attractive headline and if this was made possible , I can see the whole crypto game changing along with the blockchain technology as it gets further developed and secured.
Headline is truly attractive. But In that article they said, Bitcoin daily consuming power of 17 household. Means bitcoin transaction/mining using too much energy daily.

Exactly, this is why I think the 4NEW project can be a great success if we can make bitcoin sustainable on the energy it consumes from mining, it would be a massive success for 4NEW and I truly think it would help the cryptomarket altogether if we can make mining greener!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:36:56 PM

Was back on the homepage to look for a date for the 3day sale. There is no exact information. But you can sign up and then you get an informational mail as soon as the start is fixed

I really don't have clue about it. In my opinion, team should be transparent and put in updated information here or even in telegram. So that people get the message from there and put it here.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

This is a  large project and it has prospects for all participants. I will oversee the project.

Exactly. Thats the point. Its mega project already. It will become huge when the development is in full progress. I am just waiting for that moment. But it will take time and we need some patience for sure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

I know that you can trade with KWATT to pay your electricity bills, but is this going to be available in the whole world ? I hope it does.
Of cause it should be available world wide. That is one benefit we have from the blockchain, anyone can have access to it any day, any time

That is probably the best, but don't you think that starting slow and with one country is not the best option ? Well it is the choice of the team we can't do nothing about it, but it sure sounds great.

It might not be the best option but i think it is a wise thing to do. They should use a country to start up as test running and experience gaining. Once they can confidently and successfully execute their task in the country, then they can spread out their reach.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

I know that you can trade with KWATT to pay your electricity bills, but is this going to be available in the whole world ? I hope it does.
Of cause it should be available world wide. That is one benefit we have from the blockchain, anyone can have access to it any day, any time

That is probably the best, but don't you think that starting slow and with one country is not the best option ? Well it is the choice of the team we can't do nothing about it, but it sure sounds great.

It might not be the best option but i think it is a wise thing to do. They should use a country to start up as test running and experience gaining. Once they can confidently and successfully execute their task in the country, then they can spread out their reach.

The reason it is available worldwide is because the tokens can be transferred using the blockchain, so it doesnt matter if 4new targets a specific country first, but everyone in the world can pay electricity bills with KWATT by selling the tokens

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

Starting slow is always the best option, as the team doesn't want to overwhelm themselves and end up having a project fail because they decided to try to do the world as their first step. Starting slow and expanding over time and reinvesting from profits over time is the best fbet for a successful longterm company instead of biting off more than they can handle. Their plans already are pretty huge.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

The reason it is available worldwide is because the tokens can be transferred using the blockchain, so it doesnt matter if 4new targets a specific country first, but everyone in the world can pay electricity bills with KWATT by selling the tokens

But which country would be the main beneficiary? Given the plant is in the UK I think that is the targeted country; else plants should exist to distribute lines or am I expressing this differently?

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

I do not understand, how should I pay my electricity with tokens, if my electricity supplier has never heard of 4new and accept no tokens? Also, 4new will not be able to easily deliver the electricity to my country just because I have tokens there now and bought KWATT.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

I do not understand, how should I pay my electricity with tokens, if my electricity supplier has never heard of 4new and accept no tokens? Also, 4new will not be able to easily deliver the electricity to my country just because I have tokens there now and bought KWATT.

Before this is possible all the electricity companies must be ready to accept blockchain technology and that is going to be a hard task.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

Before this is possible all the electricity companies must be ready to accept blockchain technology and that is going to be a hard task.
Not if 4NEW impresses the companies with their work if they try to make it good in China and Japan almost every  company will be impressed and it will be easier to accept blockchain then.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

Yes it does, the consumption is pretty huge, that's another thing that 4NEW is trying to fix, with them supplementing the power consumption, it will help alleviate a lot from the national power grids, so this project is a helpful one in all ramification
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

Not if 4NEW impresses the companies with their work if they try to make it good in China and Japan almost every  company will be impressed and it will be easier to accept blockchain then.

I hope it does. Today there are not a lot of companies who is accepting blockchain. I get that, because crypto is still new. Crypto is the future, and i think soon all companies will accept Blockchain.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

I hope it does. Today there are not a lot of companies who is accepting blockchain. I get that, because crypto is still new. Crypto is the future, and i think soon all companies will accept Blockchain.

We all hope for that to happen too but let's be realistic no one will want to invest in what they cannot understand and fully control and with all the ban that is affecting crypto from our top social media
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

Yes it does, the consumption is pretty huge, that's another thing that 4NEW is trying to fix, with them supplementing the power consumption, it will help alleviate a lot from the national power grids, so this project is a helpful one in all ramification

All crypto coin generation needs huge energy and that problem can be solved by generating energy using waste products which 4NEW is doing.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Was back on the homepage to look for a date for the 3day sale. There is no exact information. But you can sign up and then you get an informational mail as soon as the start is fixed

The lack of information on the homepage is likely due to the fact that the team are yet to make any decision regarding that effect. Since the registrations are still open, hopefully soon there will be news to that.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

The lack of information on the homepage is likely due to the fact that the team are yet to make any decision regarding that effect. Since the registrations are still open, hopefully soon there will be news to that.

Just be patient, guys. I am sure we will get updated soon both via Telegram and their social media channels. Then they will update the homepage with the current news, too.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: