Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

4NEW believe that by bringing the entire supply chain of waste-to-energy onto the blockchain it will create economies of scale and greater transparency, bringing prices down for the end consumer and allowing suppliers to scale and innovate faster.

In today's world energy is everything its the very basis for which we live now.. 4new is a great utilitarian project, they're  really tacking a very fundamental aspect of our human lives  and hence should be given all the support they deserve

Energy will be much more significant in the near future, consumption is increasing and real solutions to create electriciy needs to be invented
That is the reason why 4NEW is such a great project. It will solve the problem of the waste of energy and that is the reason many investors will join this project.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

Guys I found this statement here. In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services. What exactly they planned with KWATT tokens? I mean how exactly they want to utilize. I guess missed something about this some where or not found in white paper.

I think the point with the health care is referring to the possibility of paying for your medication using KWATT tokens. They will probably have a partnership with an online pharmacy or something like that.

If that is correct, then maybe I am getting something wrong. I thought 4new was more of a environmental inclined project than a medical inclined project?? Thought 4new was the concentrate on the environment and waste for energy purpose?
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

Guys I found this statement here. In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services. What exactly they planned with KWATT tokens? I mean how exactly they want to utilize. I guess missed something about this some where or not found in white paper.

I think the point with the health care is referring to the possibility of paying for your medication using KWATT tokens. They will probably have a partnership with an online pharmacy or something like that.

If that is correct, then maybe I am getting something wrong. I thought 4new was more of a environmental inclined project than a medical inclined project?? Thought 4new was the concentrate on the environment and waste for energy purpose?

Yes 4NEW is concentrated on the enviroment and waste for energy purpose, holders of 4NEW get KWATT and KWATT can be utilize to pay bills and such bills includes healthcare services.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

Yes 4NEW is concentrated on the enviroment and waste for energy purpose, holders of 4NEW get KWATT and KWATT can be utilize to pay bills and such bills includes healthcare services.
I checked on everywhere but I didn't see anything related to medical. I guess that means may be about natural environments. About pollution, clean natural.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

I checked on everywhere but I didn't see anything related to medical. I guess that means may be about natural environments. About pollution, clean natural.

It was once part of the whitepaper and when you check Telegram you can see that they had plans to utilize the KWATT tokens for medical purposes. I don't know why they removed it from the Whitepaper though. Maybe they changed this plan?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

Was back on the homepage to look for a date for the 3day sale. There is no exact information. But you can sign up and then you get an informational mail as soon as the start is fixed

The lack of information on the homepage is likely due to the fact that the team are yet to make any decision regarding that effect. Since the registrations are still open, hopefully soon there will be news to that.

Just be patient, guys. I am sure we will get updated soon both via Telegram and their social media channels. Then they will update the homepage with the current news, too.

Submit your mail, and keep checking it everyday. If you do this you will surely get the information one day xD, but it is wise to keep checking their social media for more information.
I agree with you mate, telegram is just the place to sort out this kind of issue because the admins there are always online to answer to you. You can also get here, but not as quick as you will if you went to telegram
Telegram is the best place to get information, admin there are superb and quite engaging, you won't be lacking in information over there...
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

4NEW believe that by bringing the entire supply chain of waste-to-energy onto the blockchain it will create economies of scale and greater transparency, bringing prices down for the end consumer and allowing suppliers to scale and innovate faster.

In today's world energy is everything its the very basis for which we live now.. 4new is a great utilitarian project, they're  really tacking a very fundamental aspect of our human lives  and hence should be given all the support they deserve

Energy will be much more significant in the near future, consumption is increasing and real solutions to create electriciy needs to be invented

Being able to produce energy will come in very handy in the coming future. 4NEW gives us an avenue to help influence the future like Nathan said 4NEW is really tackling a very fundermental aspect of our human lives.

Alternative options for power generation is a must now. I think they will just need to figure out a way to make those plants less costly in a sense that they make it easy to set and build without the huge investment.

I agree on this statement. Alternative options are absolutely essential. In my opinion we should give this project a chance to come up with successful approach.

Do we know what is the current status of power plant? Is it already operational or it will take some time to start generating power? And how much it will take for KYC verification also?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

They have nice idea and schemes they want to implement. This are just powerful ideas that will require a lot of attention to integrate with existing systems.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

They have nice idea and schemes they want to implement. This are just powerful ideas that will require a lot of attention to integrate with existing systems.

The best way to understand the token usage isn’t from reading peoples comments on here it’s honestly best to read the whitepaper one or two times and get a proper understanding what exactly the team is trying to accomplish overall as well as with the individual tokens and what they represent. It’s what the whitepaper exists for
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

The best way to understand the token usage isn’t from reading peoples comments on here it’s honestly best to read the whitepaper one or two times and get a proper understanding what exactly the team is trying to accomplish overall as well as with the individual tokens and what they represent. It’s what the whitepaper exists for

I can't remember the company names but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that 4NEW/KWATT had partnered with a global healthcare project and the healthcare company were going to accept KWATT as a payment method, I'm still looking to try and find where I read that.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

It was once part of the whitepaper and when you check Telegram you can see that they had plans to utilize the KWATT tokens for medical purposes. I don't know why they removed it from the Whitepaper though. Maybe they changed this plan?

I thought as much too as I also have come across the plan and even the name of the pharmacy they intend going into partnership with but I can't get hold of the name

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

Was back on the homepage to look for a date for the 3day sale. There is no exact information. But you can sign up and then you get an informational mail as soon as the start is fixed

The lack of information on the homepage is likely due to the fact that the team are yet to make any decision regarding that effect. Since the registrations are still open, hopefully soon there will be news to that.

Just be patient, guys. I am sure we will get updated soon both via Telegram and their social media channels. Then they will update the homepage with the current news, too.

Submit your mail, and keep checking it everyday. If you do this you will surely get the information one day xD, but it is wise to keep checking their social media for more information.
I agree with you mate, telegram is just the place to sort out this kind of issue because the admins there are always online to answer to you. You can also get here, but not as quick as you will if you went to telegram
Telegram is the best place to get information, admin there are superb and quite engaging, you won't be lacking in information over there...

i can attest to this 4NEW  has a very active admin team on telegram here is a link to 4NEW telegram group.
https://t.me/FRNCoin
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

i can attest to this 4NEW  has a very active admin team on telegram here is a link to 4NEW telegram group.

It's funny that the link for the KWATT telegram is https://t.me/FRNCoin because FRN coin was what the project was originally called but they changed it before the ico.

I would have changed it personally to KWATT/4NEW.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

Yep it’s the reason I repeatedly keep pushing people with questions to telegram as the admin team is on point and seems very willing to help and spread information and answer questions that keep coming up. It really is the best way for finding out more and not getting a bunch of fud or unsure info
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

It's funny that the link for the KWATT telegram is https://t.me/FRNCoin because FRN coin was what the project was originally called but they changed it before the ico.

I would have changed it personally to KWATT/4NEW.

This is a blunder in my opinion, though I didnt notice it until you mentioned it, so I guess it is not that important

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

In today's world energy is everything its the very basis for which we live now.. 4new is a great utilitarian project, they're  really tacking a very fundamental aspect of our human lives  and hence should be given all the support they deserve

Being able to produce energy will come in very handy in the coming future. 4NEW gives us an avenue to help influence the future like Nathan said 4NEW is really tackling a very fundermental aspect of our human lives.

Alternative options for power generation is a must now. I think they will just need to figure out a way to make those plants less costly in a sense that they make it easy to set and build without the huge investment.
As per government rules if you are making something new/usable by using waste/garbage material, that government to cooperating with organisation by some kind of discounts/lands/subsidies. Also as someone mentioned here previously they are allocating their 35% profit to built new plants. This kind of plannings reduce their investment automatically.

Well i think governments tend to support anything that has to do with keeping our environment safe, as the environment is already pretty messed up, that aside, 4NEW is helping in alleviating a huge burden from the government, so i see various authorities extending their hands in support of this project
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

As per government rules if you are making something new/usable by using waste/garbage material, that government to cooperating with organisation by some kind of discounts/lands/subsidies. Also as someone mentioned here previously they are allocating their 35% profit to built new plants. This kind of plannings reduce their investment automatically.

Well i think governments tend to support anything that has to do with keeping our environment safe, as the environment is already pretty messed up, that aside, 4NEW is helping in alleviating a huge burden from the government, so i see various authorities extending their hands in support of this project
I agree and if the government likes their work and project it will be very easy to spread the whole project around every country i think it will do the project very good.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

I know that Idex already have added the Kwatt coin, but is there any word about the other exchanges ? They should add it on their home page, so it is easy to spot it.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

I know that Idex already have added the Kwatt coin, but is there any word about the other exchanges ? They should add it on their home page, so it is easy to spot it.

You mean to say the 4new coin is officially trading on idex already?? Why was there no publication on this from the team? I can't recalling see anything of such from the team officially.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: