Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 06:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1963 times)
asm0305

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

It is depend upon the person how he use the bitcoin.
If he need to earn more profit by investing in bitcoin so this is the best oppurtunity to use for him.
Else,if he need to earn more money then he needs to put his all efforts and should take has a challenge in his life.
andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

Investing is a challenge, a too risky thing to do but you will never know without trying right? So if you have the courage to deal with Bitcoin, go for it! Take it as an oppurtunity with challenges because if you will look at it as a game but take it seriously, it is a win or lose but if you are winning at the moment make sure to do the appropriate thing to stay at the dreamt moment. Since you know its value comes up and down, you may want to prepare not just your money but also yourself from the expected and unexpected happenings.
cech makey1

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

all trades have its own risks, but it becomes a challenge for people who love trading, all going back to their respective beliefs, or not taking risks when they trade bitcoins  Smiley
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.
Investing in bitcoin is very risky but it is opportunity to become rich and successful in the future, and it is a challenge cause you invest your money in bitcoin and we know the value is unstable and we dont know when it happen if the value is increasing or decreasing. Investing in bitcoin you facing in opportunity and challenges.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

Bitcoin actually is a risky investment no doubt, but it matters on people, bitcoin is an opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.peeps will always tell you to invest which is a good thing but it is important to know when to invest,cause crypto also deals with time factor.snd you should also take time to understand Bitcoin properly regulate time and how it works.most invest without even properly knowing about btc or regulate timing they end saying they'v lost.the thing is i don't see any loss in btc just depends on people and patience.in otherwords bitcoin is an opportunity
lendroids

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

Opportunity or challenge, these runs simultaneously. If bitcoin is not a challenge it will not be hit as it is know. There is challenge in each and everything.
The opportunity lies right there where are you complaining.
if it is so easy, then everybody will only get the profits. there will be no existence of loss associated with any work.
So take it as opportunity and stand right up against challenge.
All the best
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

It is both opportunity and challenge for every people who are investor of bitcoin. Challenge because you will have 50/50 chance if your investment will generates profit or just loss. And for those user who prefer campaigns, they are challenge in their vocabulary their mind. Opportunity for people who is unlucky to have stable job. Bitcoin I think will be permanent and those user will not be worried about their future.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Opportunity, no doubt, Bitcoin is the best opportunity to break free for mass people.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

This is investing in bitcoin can be an opportunity and a challenge for both. Investing in bitcoin is risky and nobody knows the future of bitcoin even though the price is currently high enough. That's also called an opportunity because by holding the bitcoin is probably not long to increase your asset value is high enough later. Cool
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

BTC is opportunity and challenge!

It changed the way people pay and changed the status of legal tender in people's hearts!

But it also challenges the government, and the government and Banks have been trying to ban BTC!
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

For me, bitcoin is more of an opportunity than a challenge, I think that let's cherish and make the most out of this opportunity to make income and for the economy's growth also, bitcoin is very beneficial and will be a help for anyone, it's also considered a challenge since you'll be having your eyes tracked on the price in the market and stats on btc.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:54:20 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is a digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi-level Ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lot.

I suggest to you if you want to buy Bitcoin then invest it here. You should not have to borrow money from your parents. And you should save little by little to be collected. You can follow a bounty campaign to supplement your income if you want to buy Bitcoin. Because if you borrowed it from your parents I'm sure they would not believe it and consider it all Fraud. You should follow my advice.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:59:54 AM

Investing is really doubtful and risky, but if you want to earn money you need to be a risk taker.  Now, bitcoin is really ideal to invest with,  because it's price or value can grow from time to time though it can go lower as well but since then no matter how many times that the bitcoin price flactuates, it still survive so that's a good thing.  It's volatility is what keeps it alive.  Go and try to invest in bitcoin.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:05:45 AM

I’d say both. It’s very obvious there are some risks in this market. Bitcoin is volatile so you don’t know if it’s keep rising or falling. On the other hand i can’t deny that it’s one of the best opportunity in my life.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:14:55 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

Cash doesn't grow 2000% a year. In fact from the moment you receive it inflation starts eroding its value. FIAT currencies have a 100% failure rate. They all fail eventually. So is FIAT safer than Bitcoin? Absolutely not.

The best approach is obviously to have both.
No doubt. And possible double that with time or crash to half.

My point isn't whether BTC is valuable or not but rather, that the volatile price makes it a risky proposition compared to the dollar.

Then again, no pain no gain Smiley

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:21:26 AM

Bitcoin as an opportunity because of the many benefits of bitcoin. One of them as an investment asset. In the future there will be more opportunities for users to earn additional income from bitcoin. Bitcoin is also a challenge, bitcoin has a lot of potential, one of them potentially as payment system. It is a challenge for the government. Bitcoin also has a dark side that will be a challenge for anyone.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:30:07 AM

Bitcoin is long term hold to make profit the timing is right for now you can buy bitcoin while price is still low, secure your wallet and avoid phishing sites. However, i don't think it's wise to use the money of your parents to invest in bitcoin acquire it on your own and invest only what you can afford to lose.

tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

Bitcoin as an opportunity or challenge I think it depends on the individual's point of view. I would think of bitcoin as an opportunity, because so many benefits are given by bitcoin. one of them is as a field looking for wealth.
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

For me,  bitcoin gives you opportunity in many ways.  And also challenging at the same time,  that's why we should educate our selves first so we would not be pressured but enjoy it's ups and downs.. 
Opportunity for me,  as it helps me earn money,  challenging because of the scammers out there 😂
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

For me bitcoin is a challenge because bitcoin have many sites that are scamming people that's a challenge to many people that are investing in bitcoin. Like trading the trading is a hard challenge to a lot of people because its so risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: