Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
As we do keep experiencing the platform there was various updates and new thoughts and the discussions for the advanced technologies including the better initiatives are really admiring which team is taking a better challenges.
At any deals the team of developers is simply obliged to show the maximum of abilities and to work every day without cease because believe in them and sponsor cardano hub. It is very serious responsibility.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

the project has a video presentation? I would like to see in order to more clearly imagine what developers want to do
Yes bud you can watch thier video presentation on thier youtube channel. You can see thier link in the very first page of this thread.
Definitely, thank you for answering this question because answering it will bring the potential investors to real investors because of the kind community.
A video needs to be an interesting one. But I check the post which in the first post of this thread, it doesn't have anything about Traxia right? It's about LiqEase. Can you provide some specific link for their own channel?
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

Traxia is aiming to build a  global decentralized ecosystem to improve trading and finance around the world. And SMEs will rally around TraxiaNetwork Platform to refrain from disrupt trade finance.They all will need TMT as utility tokens and the demand will rise .
Traxia project could possibly ressolve financial problems of small and medium entripreses. Hopefully this could be seen by the investors.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

The Traxia Team is unstoppable  Cool   Now they are in Beijing and participating in Chinaaccelerator Growth Hacking session. This will help for sure to establish and execute a professional marketing and sales strategy. In my opinion, if Cardano success with Traxia project, the Japanese Ethereum "Cardano" can be a competitor for Vitalik Buterin.

Is this a latest news? Did they post here on this thread or in telegram? Well if they so, then this would be the stepping stone for their success. I'm pretty sure that after this event, there will be a lot of investments coming in and no one can stop this even if social medias banned crypto coins.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

The Traxia Team is unstoppable  Cool   Now they are in Beijing and participating in Chinaaccelerator Growth Hacking session. This will help for sure to establish and execute a professional marketing and sales strategy. In my opinion, if Cardano success with Traxia project, the Japanese Ethereum "Cardano" can be a competitor for Vitalik Buterin.

You are right, the team is doing all their best to make this project become successful. I am sure that because of this many investors will be curious about this project and they will invest in this project soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

You are right, the team is doing all their best to make this project become successful. I am sure that because of this many investors will be curious about this project and they will invest in this project soon.
Traxia project is becoming increasingly popular and it has many followers. I'm sure that all investors who have invested or are still investing their funds will get a good profit from this.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.

Well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.

I don't think any large additional advertisement is required. Being associated with Cardano is already huge in itself and a lot of people get aware of TRAXIA exactly because of that existing relationship.
The advertisement is very nessed=sy for the better development of the project. TRAXIA is a high potential project and they surely have great partnership with big companies but still, they will need a promotional campaign to promote their project and gain investment fro all the parts of the world.

Even of traxia is a new project they are still doing their best to increase their exposures. I hope that they will still improve their marketing and advertising strategy to gain more popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

Traxia will for sure become a very popular project because of its uniqueness been the first project invested by Cardano and the first to accept ADA.  Traxia is also unique in its focus by no doubt been the first  Blockchain Solution To Disrupt Trade Finance these are good technology worthy of attracting investors
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.
No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
I heard that the project will not have any restrictions, information has changed, it seemed to me that developers from all countries would be interested
Surely developers from all countries will be interested in the project and even the project can have good amount of investors globally which would indeed be great to achieve the hardcap soon.
A large number of investors will come to the project because the project is already supported large the cardano hub companies. Because of it the project will be able to attract good audience.
Yeah the team wont have to work much harder in the advertising department. I would suggest that they should focus more on the workings of the platform to make a great experience for the user.

Their entire USP is that they seem to accept cardano lol and nothing else really. It's just hype moving from one base coin like ETH to another that's all
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

The project is well structured and well thought out.The development team, has many records about the launch and successful execution of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with in-depth knowledge of the fintech world.I like the project!I hope for great success in the future.
The development team for the project is really very experienced in the launching of a digital project and they also have some previous successful project so I think that this project will gain great investment and also reach hige value in coming years. They also have some angle invesotrs working with them which will alsways keep this project well maintained.

I really hope that this project will have enough funds and knowledge to run their project and make it successful so that more and more investors will be encourage to invest in this project.

The reason why they have an ICO is to have funds supported by the investors and this is why they have to make an advertisement which can make them popular in this forum and also in the social media. If they have a good and better advertisement then maybe this will have a high chance to continue their project.

Yes you are right, for them to be able to run this project smoothly and support the continues developments they need to earn good amount of profit to support the financial needs of this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

Traxia is aiming to build a  global decentralized ecosystem to improve trading and finance around the world. And SMEs will rally around TraxiaNetwork Platform to refrain from disrupt trade finance.They all will need TMT as utility tokens and the demand will rise .
I am wondering what will make it valuable in the future? Will there be burning process after an ICO. I barely see advertisements from this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.

Well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.

I don't think any large additional advertisement is required. Being associated with Cardano is already huge in itself and a lot of people get aware of TRAXIA exactly because of that existing relationship.
The advertisement is very nessed=sy for the better development of the project. TRAXIA is a high potential project and they surely have great partnership with big companies but still, they will need a promotional campaign to promote their project and gain investment fro all the parts of the world.

Even of traxia is a new project they are still doing their best to increase their exposures. I hope that they will still improve their marketing and advertising strategy to gain more popularity.

It can be seen that the project has a weak marketing company. I also hope that they will be able to expand and strengthen it. Then with such success, the project will see a lot of users.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

I am astonished the way the concept of this project is designed. Making trade finance for SME liquid on which the banks have failed consistently. I am also curious about their usage of Cardano, I never saw any projects integrated with Cardano, I guess I will witness a great one with this project. They also have a pretty good team from LiqEase, nice. This one of the worthy ICO to look for.
we look forward to what the project is doing, hopefully it will boast for us because we need that platform. good work for the team.
I don't know if I had the answer to the first part but I personally think that the team is doing their best.
we hope that the team always do the best for this project. of course we all expect the best for this project and also the success that we will later realize.
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

Some times confused, but overall interesting.The project is well structured and the development team,named LiqEase,has many records about the launch and successful implementation of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with a deep knowledge of the fintech world.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

I am astonished the way the concept of this project is designed. Making trade finance for SME liquid on which the banks have failed consistently. I am also curious about their usage of Cardano, I never saw any projects integrated with Cardano, I guess I will witness a great one with this project. They also have a pretty good team from LiqEase, nice. This one of the worthy ICO to look for.

Yeah and probably these will have the chance to be a successful because they some unique kind of investment. Investors will surely have time to get to know more about the information of their platform and will be surprised when they know more about their features.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

Some times confused, but overall interesting.The project is well structured and the development team,named LiqEase,has many records about the launch and successful implementation of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with a deep knowledge of the fintech world.
In what will you conclude questions to this project? Don't worry, the team works and will work on the project very hard because huge responsibility in the person of very large sponsor and in combination the investor has fallen upon their heads.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

Yes, TRAXIA is working with some great experts in the industry to make it a successful project for better future of the digital world. I think this project can generate huge profits in the future and investing in this project can be very profitable for early investors. Waiting for an attractive bounty campaign of this project.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

Yes, TRAXIA is working with some great experts in the industry to make it a successful project for better future of the digital world. I think this project can generate huge profits in the future and investing in this project can be very profitable for early investors. Waiting for an attractive bounty campaign of this project.
There is already a bounty campaign going on for like 2 weeks check the first page of this thread and maybe you will find the link there

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:27:43 PM

There is already a bounty campaign going on for like 2 weeks check the first page of this thread and maybe you will find the link there
Yes, they have an already ongoing bounty camping with a huge number of participants and there are more entries coming on the way. They also have set some very high rewarding bounty which has made many supports to the project. you can find the link to the bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3021679.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

Is there any restrictions to join in the bounty campaign like investing or we can just submit our application and start supporting the project because we hear from few people we require to make a deposit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: