Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

Traxia is aiming to build a  global decentralized ecosystem to improve trading and finance around the world. And SMEs will rally around TraxiaNetwork Platform to refrain from disrupt trade finance.They all will need TMT as utility tokens and the demand will rise .
I am wondering what will make it valuable in the future? Will there be burning process after an ICO. I barely see advertisements from this project.
The project Surely has been lacking in the department of advertising. The team should understand that Advertising and Marketing of a project is a really important part, it helps the project to grow and reach several other people which will be potentially investing in the project and maybe the uses of the platform in future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

Project like TRAXIA and EOS that only take advantage of ethereum to collect money than move business to another blockchain, they will hurt ethereum price a lots, because when they sell out the amount ether that has been collected, they actually dump the price of eth in market.
Blockchain is a wonderful technology.& after some years it will be all over the word.taking advantage from blockchain & making etherium dumping will effect all the market coin price.so stop doing that.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

I'm looking at this project so innovative that it involves just two very famous big projects. With great interest I will watch him.
Yes definitely mate this is truly a powerhouse project in the cryptoworld so crypto enthusiast should better invest on this project.

Innovation brings to its originality. Traxia proves it because of their project. This also make them famous, this is their asset. I know they can gather a lot of investors in no time.
You are right. I hope that the goals of the Traxia project will eventually be in hand of this great and interesting project. Moreover, I am glad for this project, because the team is really doing their best to show the people, investors and especily its supporters that they are worth the trust and support that they give for the success of this project in the whole crypto community.
Traxia's project can be really more great and interesting if they can have the support and funding to develop and making the project a reliable one. This can also help it to me more worth it to have as it has a high potential in the market.

Definitely, because this is still new and we can expect that these has something that can contribute in the market in terms of their transaction. What they can do for now is to develop more about their features and probably will help the community to be more stabilized.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:36:24 PM

Traxia is aiming to build a  global decentralized ecosystem to improve trading and finance around the world. And SMEs will rally around TraxiaNetwork Platform to refrain from disrupt trade finance.They all will need TMT as utility tokens and the demand will rise .
I am wondering what will make it valuable in the future? Will there be burning process after an ICO. I barely see advertisements from this project.
The project Surely has been lacking in the department of advertising. The team should understand that Advertising and Marketing of a project is a really important part, it helps the project to grow and reach several other people which will be potentially investing in the project and maybe the uses of the platform in future.

Well, as we always here to support and looking forward on this project as we always be updated. Also, I'm hoping that the team should be responsible enough and continue this project which it's gonna be good for all of us here in crypto currency community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

Project like TRAXIA and EOS that only take advantage of ethereum to collect money than move business to another blockchain, they will hurt ethereum price a lots, because when they sell out the amount ether that has been collected, they actually dump the price of eth in market.
Wait, i have seriously about ETH, where you have information or what make you think this projects will make our ETH value have dumping when they sold out their ETH collection?

A project collect money to spend it to build its platform, So if you have project and collected large amount of ether, you are going to sell in some point which will dump the price, usually projects that run their platform on ethereum, they hold their ether, but for projects that only use ethereum platform to collect money, they will definitely sell it and dump the price.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

Some times confused, but overall interesting.The project is well structured and the development team,named LiqEase,has many records about the launch and successful implementation of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with a deep knowledge of the fintech world.
Yes, TRAXIA is working with some great experts in the industry to make it a successful project for better future of the digital world. I think this project can generate huge profits in the future and investing in this project can be very profitable for early investors. Waiting for an attractive bounty campaign of this project.
I have a question about their experts become from Cardano Hub team? Actually, i see LiqEase is the strong partner of Traxia, maybe my knowlegement about this organization is a little, i never heard about them.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

When i have check their cap by tracking ETH, ADA, BTC address, i see a lot of people make investment at here. Maybe Traxia is really attractive project?
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:12:53 AM

I must confess I am very optimistic about this project.
Lets watch how this goes.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:53:50 AM

The project is very interesting, I think businessmen for whom he as I understand is designed to appreciate his capabilities.
tuandl

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:56:08 AM

Give it time. Time will answer your question. Time will demonstrate real performance of the project. Time will answer whether it can change social daily lives, in particular health care or not
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

Give it time. Time will answer your question. Time will demonstrate real performance of the project. Time will answer whether it can change social daily lives, in particular health care or not
I agree mate. We cant realy see the results yet at this time so we need to wait patiently for this project to slowly grow.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

TRAXIA is an interesting project with an American team and I think he has confidence. The project is also registered in the American jurisdiction?
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:01:52 AM

this project is stable. I think that he can be trusted and over time he will prove it and bring dividends to the one who believed and invested in it
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

Yeah the project does lack in the marketing department. Most Platforms have the burning process after the ICO. Hope this one has it too. Advertising can really help this project grow a lot.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

Yeah the project does lack in the marketing department. Most Platforms have the burning process after the ICO. Hope this one has it too. Advertising can really help this project grow a lot.
That is true. The advertising is really a great tool to make the project more known and popular here in the community of crypto currency. The marketing strategy is one of the most important thing that a project should put a focus. A good marketing strategy will really boost a project in any way.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

Moreover, time will tell everything. It can described whether this project is good or not. And Traxia team has a lot of time to prove that they can established their own way of success. Even if there's no Cardano Hub, I think they can create a good kind of investments. They only have to believed themselves.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.
Yes. You can't tell that you were optimistic about this project because you need to learn the project before deciding to invest in the project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

Small business will be using blockchain in the future to track thier transactions this is the future of SME that traxia would like to apply its platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: