Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

I am sure that this is the best project of 2018. And I really know that the TRAXIA implementation will be excellent.
Yes for sure it is the best project of 2018 as it is also been invested by the cardano hub and it is actually much profitable for the future of the project as the project can surely get as much as investors as possible to the project.
White papers also looks very diligent the better possible ways emerged with great plans and all the operations are working as per the roadmap, this potentiality in the real time implementation as we analyzed is extremely good.
This project is backed by many investors, they just need to implement it well. The team has excelled in all the key elements that an ICO should have. This will really become a huge platform in the following months.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:12:15 AM

TRAXIA an interesting project, but it seems to me that the company does not underestimate the effectiveness of the company's advancement on the forum. I do not understand why the number of signatures participating in the company is limited to 100 participants. I have not yet seen such a signature from other participants.
100 signatures it really is a drop in the sea. With such restrictions it will be difficult to tell about the project
Its realy difficult to be in this kinds of project right now specialy if you are the one managing the marketing because of the situation cryptocurrencing is encountering.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

I am sure that this is the best project of 2018. And I really know that the TRAXIA implementation will be excellent.
Yes for sure it is the best project of 2018 as it is also been invested by the cardano hub and it is actually much profitable for the future of the project as the project can surely get as much as investors as possible to the project.
White papers also looks very diligent the better possible ways emerged with great plans and all the operations are working as per the roadmap, this potentiality in the real time implementation as we analyzed is extremely good.
This project is backed by many investors, they just need to implement it well. The team has excelled in all the key elements that an ICO should have. This will really become a huge platform in the following months.

I agree about that. But since the problem lately with social media banning all crypto related, the rising of ICO or gaining fund is very difficult now. Since that there are limited range now where you can advertise the project. Let just hope that this project can continue grow.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

I agree about that. But since the problem lately with social media banning all crypto related, the rising of ICO or gaining fund is very difficult now. Since that there are limited range now where you can advertise the project. Let just hope that this project can continue grow.
i think there's still another way for investors to know this big project and it seems like it's been monitoring for a long time
we must be optimistic the potential of this project can defeat all the negative effects of various forms

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

I probably repeat. I can not find information about how much money to collect in order to reach a hard cover? Is it 1 or 2 million dollars? What is the amount?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

Well for me, they must have to work hard in signature or telegram campaigns. Even if it is hard now to advertised the ICO in social medias, in this way, they can still gathered and convince a lot of people here in the forum. In fact, there are so many ICO's before who made success even without social medias. So they can still manage it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

TRAXIA an interesting project, but it seems to me that the company does not underestimate the effectiveness of the company's advancement on the forum. I do not understand why the number of signatures participating in the company is limited to 100 participants. I have not yet seen such a signature from other participants.

Maybe there is a reason behind why they limit their participants. Probably this depend on their budget and I also see some signature campaign which actually have limit on their participants. Well, this is quite good because the team decide to offer some bounty campaign in order for them to be more popular.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

Maybe there is a reason behind why they limit their participants. Probably this depend on their budget and I also see some signature campaign which actually have limit on their participants. Well, this is quite good because the team decide to offer some bounty campaign in order for them to be more popular.
it's really possible for the team to have just a limited budget for a generosity campaign, but a hundred people is very little in my opinion for the promotion of the project. Maybe the team will launch another campaign of generosity in the future?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

The difference is stability. That's why you can trust the investment in this project and not worry about your investment

Yeah taking a risk in investing is a big challenge for us. It will also depend on how the team will manage the project. But hopefully, I think TRAXIA will become popular like the CARDANO platform.
Of course. The CARDANO platform is so big, it is unbelievable if Traxia won't be famous because of the CARDANO platform.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

You don't told us how much !
Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.
Yes, and at this time, the value of ETH is decreasing, so they can buy by them and hold Traxia Tokens until they make tenfold.

That's true, if you are newcomer and have dollars to buy eth in dip, but in most case I think he holds ethereum, so the fact that price is down doesn't help in this case. Anyway, we just share info, I don't like to recommend any body to invest, it's his decision to take and be a responsible person, because no one of us here are financial advisor.
ETH price now down so much, if we have fiat we should bought ETH at this time and make invest via ETH more easily.

I am not sure, if we can see Eth again over 1000 or near 1000 usd - I am also not sure, if we can see again btc over 10k.  There are too many negative factors that still being used to decrease the value of both and when bitcoin drops, mostly eth drops also. And when eth drops mostly the other tokens drops also...
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

Everything seems great in this project and thats why this project is having good amount of investors i think. This project is really much good and profitable for the future and i am sure that more and more peoples would invest into this project.
That is true, many people have invested or are thinking to invest in the platform. Hopefully the project has great return on investment and a bright future ahead.

They have to so that their investors will gain profits in the future. Hopefully this can bring and give a better services to the society which also to help the economy to rise in the near future.

It's true, they need to ensure that the investors will gain profit on the platform because if they won't many investors will doubt and not invest their fundings again on the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

The difference is stability. That's why you can trust the investment in this project and not worry about your investment

Yeah taking a risk in investing is a big challenge for us. It will also depend on how the team will manage the project. But hopefully, I think TRAXIA will become popular like the CARDANO platform.
Of course. The CARDANO platform is so big, it is unbelievable if Traxia won't be famous because of the CARDANO platform.
With their own self published features and adding cardano platform to it is very unlikely if they don't make serious impact in the cryptocurrency market I think this is the kind of project that usually moon so well

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

I believe cardano is a great project but traxia will be popular because of its purpose to small medium enterprises not because of the cardano project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

This is the reason why traxia got huge supports and become popular from the beginning because of their big investor. I am sure they already get lots of investors now. The success of this project will surely come sooner.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

This is the reason why traxia got huge supports and become popular from the beginning because of their big investor. I am sure they already get lots of investors now. The success of this project will surely come sooner.
Cardano Hub is the back bone for the greater success also the team is never giving up and constantly working on all the areas to give a great positive outcome by keenly working on the instructions to reach the target.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

With their own self published features and adding cardano platform to it is very unlikely if they don't make serious impact in the cryptocurrency market I think this is the kind of project that usually moon so well

We can only conclude that if the ICO will be successful. As for now, they are still finding some investors which will support the project and your point of view is still far from reality. If the team can provide a better marketing  strategy then maybe it give them the chance to attract more people who would love to support the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

Yeah, Traxia has something to offer the public, they have a target area  which they direct their services, being the first ico on the cardano platform is an added advantage.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

Yeah, Traxia has something to offer the public, they have a target area  which they direct their services, being the first ico on the cardano platform is an added advantage.
A project that has a face to show the market and has something in their hand to offer the community is the project that deserves a total support from the crowd and continuously spread its information around the crypto world just like this project, the Traxia. So by this, I am really looking forward for this project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

I think the project should take place, because he cooperates with large projects that are interested in their good reputation and are likely to help the team.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

You don't told us how much !
Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.

In my opinion, if you really want to profit from ICO like this one. You wanna take a risk in investing or just invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future, it's like betting on a gambling site.
Taking risk the really present in every transaction you do and every move you make on cryptomarket. With the investing you're going to risk, you must be really ready whether you can gain from it or you will be not be given any gain at all.
Successfully to invest in perspective projects, it is a little simple to have large balances on the purses. Not to be left high and dry, it is necessary to carry out the chatelny analysis of the cryptocurrency interesting you and to give it at least one day. Then already to make investment, and not to come on all means at all.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: