Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

You don't told us how much !
Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.
Yes, and at this time, the value of ETH is decreasing, so they can buy by them and hold Traxia Tokens until they make tenfold.

That's true, if you are newcomer and have dollars to buy eth in dip, but in most case I think he holds ethereum, so the fact that price is down doesn't help in this case. Anyway, we just share info, I don't like to recommend any body to invest, it's his decision to take and be a responsible person, because no one of us here are financial advisor.
ETH price now down so much, if we have fiat we should bought ETH at this time and make invest via ETH more easily.

I am not sure, if we can see Eth again over 1000 or near 1000 usd - I am also not sure, if we can see again btc over 10k.  There are too many negative factors that still being used to decrease the value of both and when bitcoin drops, mostly eth drops also. And when eth drops mostly the other tokens drops also...

I really hope that what is happening to bitcoin and ethereum will not affect the sales of this project, but I think, this will still affect traxia. Let's all hope that everything will be good again soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
scenouttricca

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

An interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is complete?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

You don't told us how much !
Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.
Yes, and at this time, the value of ETH is decreasing, so they can buy by them and hold Traxia Tokens until they make tenfold.

That's true, if you are newcomer and have dollars to buy eth in dip, but in most case I think he holds ethereum, so the fact that price is down doesn't help in this case. Anyway, we just share info, I don't like to recommend any body to invest, it's his decision to take and be a responsible person, because no one of us here are financial advisor.
ETH price now down so much, if we have fiat we should bought ETH at this time and make invest via ETH more easily.

I am not sure, if we can see Eth again over 1000 or near 1000 usd - I am also not sure, if we can see again btc over 10k.  There are too many negative factors that still being used to decrease the value of both and when bitcoin drops, mostly eth drops also. And when eth drops mostly the other tokens drops also...

When this 2 primary cryotis are down all other cryptos are down too, hopefully this will not affect the sales of traxia tokens. Let's all hope that all cryptos will recover again very soon so that investors will be encourage to try and invest in new projects like traxia.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

I think the project should take place, because he cooperates with large projects that are interested in their good reputation and are likely to help the team.
There was a lot of team behind who are actively working with a great cooperation to achieve a great success by reaching all the targets that would better help to hit the moon.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

The difference is stability. That's why you can trust the investment in this project and not worry about your investment

Yeah taking a risk in investing is a big challenge for us. It will also depend on how the team will manage the project. But hopefully, I think TRAXIA will become popular like the CARDANO platform.
Of course. The CARDANO platform is so big, it is unbelievable if Traxia won't be famous because of the CARDANO platform.

I think this will get more attraction from Cardano holders if it is built on the platform but it only accepts ADA as payment and nothing really special. Unless it will give more discounts or bonuses to ADA contributors.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

I am sure that this is the best project of 2018. And I really know that the TRAXIA implementation will be excellent.
Yes for sure it is the best project of 2018 as it is also been invested by the cardano hub and it is actually much profitable for the future of the project as the project can surely get as much as investors as possible to the project.
White papers also looks very diligent the better possible ways emerged with great plans and all the operations are working as per the roadmap, this potentiality in the real time implementation as we analyzed is extremely good.
Everything seems great in this project and thats why this project is having good amount of investors i think. This project is really much good and profitable for the future and i am sure that more and more peoples would invest into this project.
That is true, many people have invested or are thinking to invest in the platform. Hopefully the project has great return on investment and a bright future ahead.
Yes, for sure this projet has a better future and thats why it is really getting a good amount of investors to the project. This project can soon be more profitable which will indeed increase the price for their tokens giving good returns to the investors.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

I am sure that this is the best project of 2018. And I really know that the TRAXIA implementation will be excellent.
Yes for sure it is the best project of 2018 as it is also been invested by the cardano hub and it is actually much profitable for the future of the project as the project can surely get as much as investors as possible to the project.
White papers also looks very diligent the better possible ways emerged with great plans and all the operations are working as per the roadmap, this potentiality in the real time implementation as we analyzed is extremely good.
Everything seems great in this project and thats why this project is having good amount of investors i think. This project is really much good and profitable for the future and i am sure that more and more peoples would invest into this project.
That is true, many people have invested or are thinking to invest in the platform. Hopefully the project has great return on investment and a bright future ahead.

They have to so that their investors will gain profits in the future. Hopefully this can bring and give a better services to the society which also to help the economy to rise in the near future.
I cannot said that who invest at this projects beside their first investor - Carnado Hub is smartly or not, but i am sure they will get profit after this project crowdsale end.
And it seems to me, such large component as Cardano, at all not for the sake of profit prosponsirovat the project. They, in my opinion very much had liked the idea of the project and they want to help - to look to investors and just people for whom the project isn't indifferent in his party and to take different part, since investments and finishing with support.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

This project is backed by many investors, they just need to implement it well. The team has excelled in all the key elements that an ICO should have. This will really become a huge platform in the following months.

I agree about that. But since the problem lately with social media banning all crypto related, the rising of ICO or gaining fund is very difficult now. Since that there are limited range now where you can advertise the project. Let just hope that this project can continue grow.

Not all ICO projects was using paid service on those platforms anyway, most of them use cheap method which is bounty program to promote their project, Those projects that have budget for advertising won't see them using bitcointalk that much.
ICO projects that have great concept and product are still collecting money.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

Yes, for sure this projet has a better future and thats why it is really getting a good amount of investors to the project. This project can soon be more profitable which will indeed increase the price for their tokens giving good returns to the investors.
As the demand is high now for Traxia comparing to the foundation stage there could be more better chances to gain more investments and reach the targets and profits will be our deserving choice at the end, keep supporting and let us achieve a great success.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

This project is backed by many investors, they just need to implement it well. The team has excelled in all the key elements that an ICO should have. This will really become a huge platform in the following months.

I agree about that. But since the problem lately with social media banning all crypto related, the rising of ICO or gaining fund is very difficult now. Since that there are limited range now where you can advertise the project. Let just hope that this project can continue grow.

Not all ICO projects was using paid service on those platforms anyway, most of them use cheap method which is bounty program to promote their project, Those projects that have budget for advertising won't see them using bitcointalk that much.
Almost ICO projects pay for bounty members by their tokens now, a little of them choosing pay by ETH or BTC for make promotion. All of this action due to aim how to make more awareness for everyone. One more, actually, have a lot of ICO running at this time, beside the team and the ideas, promotion is the big key for successful and collecting money.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

The difference is stability. That's why you can trust the investment in this project and not worry about your investment

Yeah taking a risk in investing is a big challenge for us. It will also depend on how the team will manage the project. But hopefully, I think TRAXIA will become popular like the CARDANO platform.
Of course. The CARDANO platform is so big, it is unbelievable if Traxia won't be famous because of the CARDANO platform.

This is the reason why traxia got huge supports and become popular from the beginning because of their big investor. I am sure they already get lots of investors now. The success of this project will surely come sooner.
Yeah, it's good to hear that traxia is really doing good. Cardano hub won't invest in projects that don't sees a high potential in future. In It's stand right now Hopefully there is more investor will invest in traxia and will be a huge success in future. Let's just continue support the project for for the positive feed backs.

I have different opinion, i think because of hae Cardano Hub invest at Traxia, so everybody have more belief at this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:31:47 PM

This is the reason why traxia got huge supports and become popular from the beginning because of their big investor. I am sure they already get lots of investors now. The success of this project will surely come sooner.
With its help for the success of TRAXIA, more publicity which means more support will be coming to this project that will help the team to have a successful development as it will not lack funds to make the project launched.
Prk_7

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

Yeah, it's good to hear that traxia is really doing good. Cardano hub won't invest in projects that don't sees a high potential in future. In It's stand right now Hopefully there is more investor will invest in traxia and will be a huge success in future. Let's just continue support the project for for the positive feed backs.

Exactly, the project has been invested by Cardano hub which is a very positive news. This will help people trust in the project easily. I hope the project is a hugesuccess in the ear future.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

Almost ICO projects pay for bounty members by their tokens now, a little of them choosing pay by ETH or BTC for make promotion. All of this action due to aim how to make more awareness for everyone. One more, actually, have a lot of ICO running at this time, beside the team and the ideas, promotion is the big key for successful and collecting money.
Good projects are bound to attract a lot of people to promote, this is actually a mutual win relationship, the allocation of tokens is the most direct, if ICO did not achieve the expected results, the results can be imagined. All the hard work is hard.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

Great, as I appreciate their platform which they aim to improve trade finance globally through open and decentralized ecosystem which means they will able us comfortable and easier to trade.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:46:25 AM

I have different opinion, i think because of hae Cardano Hub invest at Traxia, so everybody have more belief at this project.

That would have a big impact because of they are working with a successful ICO in the past. But I think it will always depend on the team on how they will promote and implement their platforms. An example is to how to help  and benefits the people

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:26:42 AM

Of course. But they were not fully believe it if they have some issues around the project like the terms and regulations in their countries.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:34 AM

Really, it's true, only now to collect more money, the projects have to spend even more money. The market so fell, that expenses grow at all.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:25:34 AM

Great, as I appreciate their platform which they aim to improve trade finance globally through open and decentralized ecosystem which means they will able us comfortable and easier to trade.

I wonder if this project will be able to overcome the challenge cryptocurrency is facing at his moment.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:48:06 AM

the project impresses with its reliability. and I think that I think this is not one. Many investors are also confident in this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: