Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

This project should be invested by businessmen who may need this platform, in this case, even if the price changes, it will be possible to pay for services on the platform.

I think the Traxia project will not have problems with investors. Because already now the project is popular and in the future I think he will not have problems with the search for investments.
This project us really much popular now and also more and more investors are getting attracted towards this project which indicates that this project will really have huge profits ahead and investing into traxia won't be much challenging for several investors.
The profits for any project depend on its popularity and this project is much profitable and also got much popular now which will indeed be much profitable for the team and the future of this project.
I  agree with you. The team for this project is actually going great and also has huge potential to reach the hardcap soon so i think that this project would surely have some huge profits ahead. This project is really great in terms of good profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

Yeah right. But even though, a lot of thanks for the cardano for all the help for the Traxia project. It is true that cardano alone is not sufficient to make the Traxia project become successful. Traxia team needs a full effort for the project to keep kicking and have a successful future ahead of it.
the Traxia project is moving towards its goal, but it seems to me that the team needs to think about increasing its advertising campaign. This will help attract additional investors and their investments.
Yes although the project is doing well I guess they still need to push harder to make sure that they will hit thier hardcap.
For me hard cap is not necessary important. It's just a bonus if they hit it but most importantly they need to reach the soft cap. Have they reached their soft cap? If ever they did, then I guess they need to concentrate upgrading their project so that they will be a good competitor someday.
I agree with you. When you reach the soft cap you can already say that the project has been realized and you can move on
Soft cap is the important one which is to raise a fund so that the project can utilize what they are doing. Also have a budget for the plans they do.
It is vital for a project to reach their targeted soft cap otherwise, the project will not be realized. I have seen a lot of projects that started great but sad to note that they failed at reaching the soft cap.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

I just can't join Traxia's telegram channel . where 's  a link to the Traxia's telegram ? What happening with it?

Telegram link works fine for me. There is no technical issues. May be you have to close and open your telegram again?  Sometimes I have also problems with joining telegram channels, but as far as I restart it works fine again. I hope you were not already in the channel and may be get banned and this is why you can not join again?  Just joking  Cool 

Here is the TRAXIA Telegram Link to join :  https://t.me/traxiafoundation

I think you just need to re-launch the app. If you're joining too many groups, I think you've been timed out by the telegram app but later on you can join again telegram groups.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

I see that in April Traxia will move from ETH blockchain to ADA blockchain in Q4 2018. Why this transition and how will this shift change the project? Why do not you convert right now before the ICO is sold out?

That's because Cardano blockchain is also underdeveloped. I think Traxia will prove that the latter can stand on it's own as what it promise when they started the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

Yeah right. But even though, a lot of thanks for the cardano for all the help for the Traxia project. It is true that cardano alone is not sufficient to make the Traxia project become successful. Traxia team needs a full effort for the project to keep kicking and have a successful future ahead of it.
the Traxia project is moving towards its goal, but it seems to me that the team needs to think about increasing its advertising campaign. This will help attract additional investors and their investments.

So you mean, it is not enough with what they are doing now? That they lack something when it comes to attracting more investors? Traxia is definitely good but yeah they need more promotions to make their project be popular in the market.
Probably the ban is starting to pick its effect on ico i just hope they find alternative to this soon as it may help folster things forward and strategically improve ico awareness

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

The difference is stability. That's why you can trust the investment in this project and not worry about your investment

Yeah taking a risk in investing is a big challenge for us. It will also depend on how the team will manage the project. But hopefully, I think TRAXIA will become popular like the CARDANO platform.
Of course. The CARDANO platform is so big, it is unbelievable if Traxia won't be famous because of the CARDANO platform.

This is the reason why traxia got huge supports and become popular from the beginning because of their big investor. I am sure they already get lots of investors now. The success of this project will surely come sooner.
Yeah, it's good to hear that traxia is really doing good. Cardano hub won't invest in projects that don't sees a high potential in future. In It's stand right now Hopefully there is more investor will invest in traxia and will be a huge success in future. Let's just continue support the project for for the positive feed backs.

If that would be the case then definitely the team are confident enough that their project will be on its way to success. Investors will also be curious to know why they are the first project invested by Cardano hub.
Therefore it is also necessary to examine carefully a component of the project, his direct developers. It is impossible to invest in the project at all, only because of support it by cardano. It is necessary to pay attention to each trifle and with the cold head to approach it, without regard to sponsors.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

This project should be invested by businessmen who may need this platform, in this case, even if the price changes, it will be possible to pay for services on the platform.
Great, but somehow I don't think this project focusing in Asian countries as this project aims globally. As I look in their white paper very well explained features which can make us comfortable by having this project. Hoping for the success on this project as it will really help a lot here in the bitcoin community.

Why did you came up with relating it to focusing in Asian countries? If it's globally aimed to everyone it's really a good feature to have for the team and this project as they can really gain more people dealing and using this in the future if this will become launched successfully and supported well by its investors.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

How much money was collected on the pre-sale? The situation on the market is not favorable for investments, the team does not plan to transfer the main sale to a later date?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

Even if the project is supported by a reputed firm,this project has to work a lot on itself.
No denying that the project will have to work on its own to be successful but the Investments from these reputed firms surely give them and Upper Hand which helps them to concentrate on the project more.
Yes, have previous reputation from Cardano Hub is one of Traxia advantages, that why they said at title look like first project invested by Cardano.
The fact that it is supported and funded by Cardano Hub, it means the project will most likely to succeed in the future. Traxia can stand alone, actually. But with Cardano's aid, they can gain more influence and trust from the people.

For me, I think Cardano is not really the main sponsor for TRAXIA they only have supports from CARDANO staff. As I visited the site I saw that they are working with 2 big and established companies.

Well, if that so, then we need to wait for that 2 big established companies to announce by the traxia team. I am sure this will also help them to become more popular and attract many investors.

Perhaps, that's the reason why they are not giving new updates regarding this project. Maybe they are busy in negotiating for this 2 big companies in which I think can help Traxia team to be more competitive here in crypto world. Can anyone has an idea who are this 2 big companies? Plese shared the link and thanks.

Well even if they are too busy with this, they still need to update us most specially the investors on all the recent updates and developments in this project. Maybe assign a community manager to handle this concern.
I totally agree with your opinion, they need give us immediately update about their project happening, this will make people trust them more.

Prk_7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

I think the Traxia project will not have problems with investors. Because already now the project is popular and in the future I think he will not have problems with the search for investments.
Yeah with support of great companies they will don't have a problem finding investors. They are quite popular already and this will only grow in the future. Things are looking good for the Traxia team.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

I see that in April Traxia will move from ETH blockchain to ADA blockchain in Q4 2018. Why this transition and how will this shift change the project? Why do not you convert right now before the ICO is sold out?

That's because Cardano blockchain is also underdeveloped. I think Traxia will prove that the latter can stand on it's own as what it promise when they started the project.

If Traxia will be going well then definitely it can surpass Cardano imo. This project may have something that can actually be more competitive in the market and I think they are working hard to achieved their target.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
yaazcryptos

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

TRAXIA project have very nice concept hopefully Dev and team here works best for the success of this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

I think in order to invest in Traxia, Emurg ask them to move to cardano, they still didn't develop the platform I think, they only move their token, since there is other project that has the same product on ethereum, let's see Traxia on cardano if it will perform better.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

How much money was collected on the pre-sale? The situation on the market is not favorable for investments, the team does not plan to transfer the main sale to a later date?
Which situation of market you mean? About crash of BTC and a lot of other altcoins? In my opinion, it is not involved in Traxia or any other projects, they can affect to buy capacity only.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:32:51 AM

I think in order to invest in Traxia, Emurg ask them to move to cardano, they still didn't develop the platform I think, they only move their token, since there is other project that has the same product on ethereum, let's see Traxia on cardano if it will perform better.
I just thinking that Traxia will have the same product and performance with Tron, both have similar features on their platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:52:37 AM

TRAXIA project have very nice concept hopefully Dev and team here works best for the success of this project.

For now, they are on the development stage for the project, and they need more promotions and supporter to advertise their platforms. It is a good opportunity now to invest because the crypto coins are down.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

Which one of these three you like the most and what alternative copy would you create?

If we end-up choosing the alternative copy that you create, we will reward you BIG time!

Option 1)

Traxia aims to convert unpaid invoices into smart contracts that can be traded on a global market as short-term assets. Providing global small business with an easy to use financing solution to continue with their business while waiting for invoices to be paid.

Option 2)

Traxia is a B2B trade finance platform that allows SMEs to access short-term funding by using their accounts receivables as collateral. Institutional investors can buy and trade this newly created tokenized debt securities on a global market.

Option 3)

First blockchain project invested by Emurgo (Cardano) is going to tackle a $43 trillion problem - Traxia is a decentralized marketplace that helps SMEs to get short term loans from global institutional investors that are willing to accept undue verified invoices as collateral.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

I think like any first project he may have flaws, but those not less than the project are very interesting and interesting how it will work.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:49:40 AM

Stability, reliability and teamwork are the main differences from other projects. I think that it is worth paying attention to

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:42:56 AM

Stability, reliability and teamwork are the main differences from other projects. I think that it is worth paying attention to
Thats true and they have a very promising project. I just hope that thier coin will not be ignored when it hits the exchangers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: