Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:11:08 AM

TRAXIA project have very nice concept hopefully Dev and team here works best for the success of this project.

For now, they are on the development stage for the project, and they need more promotions and supporter to advertise their platforms. It is a good opportunity now to invest because the crypto coins are down.
Yes, now is the best time for investments, of course if the market continues to fall further. If there is a drop, then we should wait, and not invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

The project is incredibly good, with good partners, with whom you can earn trust. So I think that investing in this project is still worth it.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

How much money was collected on the pre-sale? The situation on the market is not favorable for investments, the team does not plan to transfer the main sale to a later date?
Which situation of market you mean? About crash of BTC and a lot of other altcoins? In my opinion, it is not involved in Traxia or any other projects, they can affect to buy capacity only.
I believe that if the project is attractive to investors, then it will collect enough money for its development and this will be regardless of market conditions.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

I see that in April Traxia will move from ETH blockchain to ADA blockchain in Q4 2018. Why this transition and how will this shift change the project? Why do not you convert right now before the ICO is sold out?

That's because Cardano blockchain is also underdeveloped. I think Traxia will prove that the latter can stand on it's own as what it promise when they started the project.

If Traxia will be going well then definitely it can surpass Cardano imo. This project may have something that can actually be more competitive in the market and I think they are working hard to achieved their target.

I am not sure but are traxia and cardano same project or have same features? Why traxia might surpass cardano? Anyway, it's good to know that many people now are interested to know more about traxia project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

How much money was collected on the pre-sale? The situation on the market is not favorable for investments, the team does not plan to transfer the main sale to a later date?
Which situation of market you mean? About crash of BTC and a lot of other altcoins? In my opinion, it is not involved in Traxia or any other projects, they can affect to buy capacity only.
I believe that if the project is attractive to investors, then it will collect enough money for its development and this will be regardless of market conditions.
They need to innovate their advertisement into something. Gaining investors now is very hard because of the crypto price is very down. This instance the project should plan well for their project to be successful.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

The project is incredibly good, with good partners, with whom you can earn trust. So I think that investing in this project is still worth it.
As you can see bud more and more people is supporting this project because its realy trustworthy project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

Stability, reliability and teamwork are the main differences from other projects. I think that it is worth paying attention to
Yeah, this project it have a very strong potential to reach the top. This project may face problems in the future, but I'am postive that they can pass it all. Advertising is also the keys for project success. Lets promote this project in social media so we could attract more investors.

Like all projects before, promotion and advertising are the primary factors inorder to be a successful kind of investments. Because without this two, it's really hard to link the specific project into the possible investors that will surely help for the development of the project. Unless if the dev team have a big budget for it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

TRAXIA project have very nice concept hopefully Dev and team here works best for the success of this project.

That is the main goal of this project. To become successful and to launch the project and have many investors and supporters. When that time comes I am sure that traxia will become a very popular project.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

I think despite some difficulties with the project, the team will be able to collect the necessary amounts of money for its development. The project has already gained great popularity.

Newly created project  will definitely experience difficulties because investors are now so vigilant when choosing a project to invest. Traxia is still in a development stage and would probably need more proof that they are worth enough to be supported.
Yeah the platform is very new to predict its future, but cardano’s support will be a big help for the project to gain attention and investors.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

This project should be invested by businessmen who may need this platform, in this case, even if the price changes, it will be possible to pay for services on the platform.

I think the Traxia project will not have problems with investors. Because already now the project is popular and in the future I think he will not have problems with the search for investments.
Yeah with support of great companies they will don't have a problem finding investors. They are quite popular already and this will only grow in the future. Things are looking good for the Traxia team.

Branding on the marketplace is very important and many investors are looking for project that are popular & offers a great return in the future. I'm glad that Traxia is one of those projects.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

I cant understand. You will have tokens build on cardano blockchain or you just will be accept Cardano as payment on ICO?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

This project should be invested by businessmen who may need this platform, in this case, even if the price changes, it will be possible to pay for services on the platform.

I think the Traxia project will not have problems with investors. Because already now the project is popular and in the future I think he will not have problems with the search for investments.
Yeah with support of great companies they will don't have a problem finding investors. They are quite popular already and this will only grow in the future. Things are looking good for the Traxia team.

Branding on the marketplace is very important and many investors are looking for project that are popular & offers a great return in the future. I'm glad that Traxia is one of those projects.

Since they tag the name of Cardano to their ICO campaign, I thought they are going to get a lot of attention but it seems like it will be the opposite. I hope it the long run they can give more value to ADA and TRX
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

Yes TRAXIA is actually one of those project with a unique features and that will no doubt make it a popular project !!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

They need to innovate their advertisement into something. Gaining investors now is very hard because of the crypto price is very down. This instance the project should plan well for their project to be successful.

Attracting investors with the current situation of the market would be probably difficult due to crypto is still in dip. Because people are holding their coins to avoid too much losses. But if the team can find a way to make their project to be more attractive like giving special rewards or giving away big bonus then definite it will stand a chance.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

That is the main goal of this project. To become successful and to launch the project and have many investors and supporters. When that time comes I am sure that traxia will become a very popular project.
With the last movements in a crypt, I consider that and all team it is necessary to release the developer more than some positive news, to add something new to the platform. Because differently it won't turn out to increase community and it is even possible to hold already existing.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

With the last movements in a crypt, I consider that and all team it is necessary to release the developer more than some positive news, to add something new to the platform. Because differently it won't turn out to increase community and it is even possible to hold already existing.
yes, we are still waiting for news or updates in the Traxia project. I hope the developers will soon tell us about this. I'm sure the project already has a lot of followers and investors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

If this project can assure us of great return in the near future then maybe this will be a good idea to check this project and make good investments now. Looking forward for this project to fulfill its goals and plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

Even if the project is supported by a reputed firm,this project has to work a lot on itself.

The entire USP of this project is that it's an ADA based shitcoin and not a ETH based one. Just saying that it's not got to do much with the reputation
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

If this project can assure us of great return in the near future then maybe this will be a good idea to check this project and make good investments now. Looking forward for this project to fulfill its goals and plans.

Great return sounds good to hear because people wanted to have some profits earned with their investment. Well, Traxia is a new project and this is still have the chance to proved itself to be worth investing for.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

Even if the project is supported by a reputed firm,this project has to work a lot on itself.
No denying that the project will have to work on its own to be successful but the Investments from these reputed firms surely give them and Upper Hand which helps them to concentrate on the project more.
Yes, have previous reputation from Cardano Hub is one of Traxia advantages, that why they said at title look like first project invested by Cardano.
The fact that it is supported and funded by Cardano Hub, it means the project will most likely to succeed in the future. Traxia can stand alone, actually. But with Cardano's aid, they can gain more influence and trust from the people.

For me, I think Cardano is not really the main sponsor for TRAXIA they only have supports from CARDANO staff. As I visited the site I saw that they are working with 2 big and established companies.

Well, if that so, then we need to wait for that 2 big established companies to announce by the traxia team. I am sure this will also help them to become more popular and attract many investors.

Perhaps, that's the reason why they are not giving new updates regarding this project. Maybe they are busy in negotiating for this 2 big companies in which I think can help Traxia team to be more competitive here in crypto world. Can anyone has an idea who are this 2 big companies? Plese shared the link and thanks.

Well even if they are too busy with this, they still need to update us most specially the investors on all the recent updates and developments in this project. Maybe assign a community manager to handle this concern.
Tes that is true. Even how busy a certain peoject is, it is very important to have a good communication and connection with the people, users, and investors of the project. Why? Because they wanted to be updated to the most they could for this project. I was hoping that the Traxia project.would maintain its tight bond with its people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: