Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:02:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
This is good news, and not just for the project. but for all those who support the project and have already invested in the project
That's really a good news for this project, getting listed will greatly help the project's engagement and popularity that will help them to have more support coming from people who likes the project at the same time. Traxia indeed has a good potential in the market.
Even if it takes time it would be okay for most of the participants when you plan to list on the popular exchange like binance etc that would make every one easy to make transactions.
Yeah hitbtc and binance do actually get some high reps in the cryptocurrency community once it's listed there then the token gets some hyped up for atleast a long time
Definitely. I do recommend Bittrex to get listed on because Bittrex is the biggest exchange which has a lot of users with a lot of money.
I used bittrex too earlier, but as well as everywhere, in it there are also minuses. For example ambiguous reputation among users who have been deceived the truth of their proof weren't unambiguous because of what users just don't pay attention to such conflicts with exchange and continue to use the platform. Also commission charges on a conclusion to some coins are just inadequately huge. To me binance has personally attracted, and I use it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

I think the project does not have much time left until the end of fundraising and I think I need to get a few tokens to better track his fate.
I lf in case you guys didnt get thier tokens during thier ico sale I suggest wait for it to gwt listed on exchanges becuase surely thise who got the tokens during the airdrop will dump thier token.
you are right, this is a good opportunity to get Traxia tokens, but those who want to quickly drop their tokens after receiving, should remember that in time they can be given at a more favorable price.
By holding thw token for long. You will see a rapid race of the price. This couls make your investement, get a big profit. Traxia will really make it to the top and be successful and with the the price would really go up.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

I think the project does not have much time left until the end of fundraising and I think I need to get a few tokens to better track his fate.
I lf in case you guys didnt get thier tokens during thier ico sale I suggest wait for it to gwt listed on exchanges becuase surely thise who got the tokens during the airdrop will dump thier token.
you are right, this is a good opportunity to get Traxia tokens, but those who want to quickly drop their tokens after receiving, should remember that in time they can be given at a more favorable price.
By holding thw token for long. You will see a rapid race of the price. This couls make your investement, get a big profit. Traxia will really make it to the top and be successful and with the the price would really go up.

I think it's the result of the courage of the team to promote the platform. That's why many investors have invested on the project looking forward to make big profit on the platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.

As for me, I am expecting that the traxia ICO will be doing fine despite the ups and downs of altcoins and bitcoins. Surely this will be on the top like her sister CARDANO.

They all have a chance to be successful because ICOs can't be expected especially if the project has a potential to grow in the future. IF the team will do more innovations about their features, then probably it will increased its chance to be seen by some investors who always wanted to make some profit.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

I think it's the result of the courage of the team to promote the platform. That's why many investors have invested on the project looking forward to make big profit on the platform.

Bounty programs help the project to be more attractive and this is why Traxia has been known in this forum and probably some potential investors would like to join their ICO. And hopefully, they can achieve what they are longing to reached which ic to sold all of their token.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

Does the team have real support from the Cardano developers or is it just such a marketing move to attract users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.

As for me, I am expecting that the traxia ICO will be doing fine despite the ups and downs of altcoins and bitcoins. Surely this will be on the top like her sister CARDANO.

Well, if the popularity of this project will continue to rise then surely they will achieve success very soon. They just need to be more active and maybe add some more bonuses if possible.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

Well, if the popularity of this project will continue to rise then surely they will achieve success very soon. They just need to be more active and maybe add some more bonuses if possible.
I'm sure that the team will do a lot to tell about their project, hence popularity and fame will only grow
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

I hope so. This project is completely legit and really make an investor wanted to invest in the project. Moreover, rumor said that this project is going to beat Cardano slowly.

We cannot be sure of that as traxia is still new and same goes with cardano, but both have increases their popularity now and I hope that they become more popular in the near future.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

I hope so. This project is completely legit and really make an investor wanted to invest in the project. Moreover, rumor said that this project is going to beat Cardano slowly.

We cannot be sure of that as traxia is still new and same goes with cardano, but both have increases their popularity now and I hope that they become more popular in the near future.
Well they are slowly becoming more popular compared to other ICO projects that has been existing much longer than this two wonderful projects. So without any doubt this is surely a hit!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

I'm sure that the team will do a lot to tell about their project, hence popularity and fame will only grow

Not just by telling lot. but they must make a move to make their project successful also they need to be more active and doing more developments so that many will be attracted to join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

I just watched a Cardano review and they said that this will be the year for it since they are going to have massive updates and I am not mistaken they will be launching more projects in the future.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

I just watched a Cardano review and they said that this will be the year for it since they are going to have massive updates and I am not mistaken they will be launching more projects in the future.
Hopefully this year will be also a big hit for the Traxia's project, as Cardono Hub also getting a lot of attention, it will really help a lot too for the popularity of this project to more well known if given the right way of spreading information to its potential users.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

I think that this project can be a success, because I saw what an experienced team you have, and this says a lot.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

Hopefully this year will be also a big hit for the Traxia's project, as Cardono Hub also getting a lot of attention, it will really help a lot too for the popularity of this project to more well known if given the right way of spreading information to its potential users.
That is really expected when there was more popularity that helps to grab more attention of the people and obviously we can have great potential investors and easily we can reach all the mile stones.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

I agree with you. I really hope that Traxia project is a real one. A project that will not let our trust go to waste. Especially that it is interesting and has a good motive for the community. And as I can see, as days goes by, the popularity of this project is positively going on. I hope that this pace of Traxia will continuously happen.
It seems that the project is real because many big investors have invested in the project and the project actually has a great potential so it would be a shame for this project to be otherwise. I think they would be really successful in the future. We can't say anything in this Crypto world.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

I think that this project can be a success, because I saw what an experienced team you have, and this says a lot.
Along with the experience they also have a good back ground qualification and they better now how to tackle all the issues, find the root causes and fix with complete resolutions.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

hopefully, I think some of the projects that I follow have a very good team as well but that does not close the fancy of the project will fail.
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

Knowing that the all team are all professionals then probably the project will continue to become successful at all times, and the investors has a good background that you can actually say that this project can get along well with the participants. TRAXIA tokens will really be very valuable in the future as they will have a monopoly on the digital trading industry, and they can earn huge commissions from every trade they operate
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

Looking at the project and cardano i think is asfe to assume some actual success here and since they are both coming up they will definately support each other

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: