Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

Unfortunately I could not find the bounty company of your project or the bounty just will, I would really like to participate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.

I am looking for big exchanges that the token will be enlisted, I think those liquidation sites won't really attract or add to more hype for this project.
Do you mean bittrex or coinexchange? Have so hard to listing at some famous exchange, except you have a lot of volume at trading and pay a fee to listing. I have a rumor that when listing at coinmarketcap, will have speculator hold coin then make dump.

Yeah, listing in big exchanges really needs requirements and huge  listing fees. Anyway what do you mean by that speculator hold coin then make dump? Actually dumping is normal now and always happening in so many projects
as for dumping, this is really a frequent phenomenon that is happening now in many projects. And in my opinion this is normal, since the competition is very high and it is not easy to conquer part of the market.

Yeah it is very common to see rise at initial listing then follow with dump, market trend can not always rise, unfortunately this is inevitable.

Unfortunately this is true. Bounty hunters just want to get quick money and dump the tokens as soon as it hits exchanges. But if it is a good project, the token value will rise in the long term.
Well, my personal bet on traxia project is that they will surely be an expensive asset in the future mate. So it just depends if the holder bave a weak hand to sell the tokens so early.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.

I am looking for big exchanges that the token will be enlisted, I think those liquidation sites won't really attract or add to more hype for this project.
Do you mean bittrex or coinexchange? Have so hard to listing at some famous exchange, except you have a lot of volume at trading and pay a fee to listing. I have a rumor that when listing at coinmarketcap, will have speculator hold coin then make dump.

Yeah, listing in big exchanges really needs requirements and huge  listing fees. Anyway what do you mean by that speculator hold coin then make dump? Actually dumping is normal now and always happening in so many projects
as for dumping, this is really a frequent phenomenon that is happening now in many projects. And in my opinion this is normal, since the competition is very high and it is not easy to conquer part of the market.

Yeah it is very common to see rise at initial listing then follow with dump, market trend can not always rise, unfortunately this is inevitable.

Unfortunately this is true. Bounty hunters just want to get quick money and dump the tokens as soon as it hits exchanges. But if it is a good project, the token value will rise in the long term.
Well, my personal bet on traxia project is that they will surely be an expensive asset in the future mate. So it just depends if the holder bave a weak hand to sell the tokens so early.
I too support your claim. Traxia is surely growing in popularity and in the coming few months it will become very successful, if the right amount of work and time is put into developing the platform, which the team would know about.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.

As for me, I am expecting that the traxia ICO will be doing fine despite the ups and downs of altcoins and bitcoins. Surely this will be on the top like her sister CARDANO.

Calling it a sister project would be undermining cardano, this more like someone made a imitation and is trying to bank on the name cardano already has
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

At the end of the day bounty hunters just end of at the loosing side so basically it will be better to hodl but i think not all bounty hunter do sell their tokens like that

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

For such a project, in my opinion loud, the popularity of the project is not enough. Developers should take measures to increase popularity
Yes, now are hard times to promote the project in social networks, they counter the advertising of ICO. But I think the project should use alternative channels of promotion.
Well, if the dev team can't promote this project in social medias, then it's better to concentrate in signature and telegram campaigns. A lot of people now in the forum are very likely to joined in this campaigns. It will help for the Traxia project be known and popular in the crypto world.
Yeah you are right. The devlopers have to more and more promote to this project for increase the popularity of TRAXIA. if devlopers don't wnat to promote kn social media then they can promote it on to other websites too.
Yes, the project needs more promotion to make their own  identification. The team.behind the ico needs to do hard work on projects marketing. If they promote the project on various platform then it will be become little easy to make the platform well known. This kind of of promotions help the project for success growth.

zevl194

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Not all so bad bounty-hunters. Personally I always hold tokens until until the price is very high and I spend, as a rule for it 3 and more months of the life. I consider silly to sell tokens at once, at that time when dumpers undertake the dirty business.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

Traxia is a very good quality project. This project will do a lot better, hope to be good token value. The investor will be able to profit better from the traxia project
I also think of it as a project that has excellent potential or quality from projects that I feel are able to benefit all of us.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

When does the sale of tokens end? Will I have time to buy them and how quickly do they come to my wallet? I just had a case that when I purchased I did not receive my tokens and when I started to find out why, it turned out that the sale was closed, but they got my money and did not have time to send me the tokens. A strange situation was.

The token sale will be over on 02/06/2018 ,you can get more information about the prep sale and sales of the TRAXIA token on their website = https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info?utm_source=icobench.    Also on the website read the frequently asked questions for additional information.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

The main reason and problems of ICO once they succeed it the dump. It is really inevitable but it can be prevented. The team should find a way about this situation.

A good project with a professional experienced team can not go down because of dumping their token in exchanges. The price of the token will surely decrease, but not for all time. After they start to develope the project according to their roadmap the value of the token also increase slowly.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

When does the sale of tokens end? Will I have time to buy them and how quickly do they come to my wallet? I just had a case that when I purchased I did not receive my tokens and when I started to find out why, it turned out that the sale was closed, but they got my money and did not have time to send me the tokens. A strange situation was.

You will receive your TMT on address a few days after the sale is over, but you can still see them on their website before ICO end. Also you need to register for whitelist and pass KYC before you send them your contribution. The sale will be over on 02/06/2018 according to their website.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

For such a project, in my opinion loud, the popularity of the project is not enough. Developers should take measures to increase popularity
Lol, it is no problem for now, i still see have so much attention at here, and now is only presale, we still have ICO.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

The token sale will be over on 02/06/2018 ,you can get more information about the prep sale and sales of the TRAXIA token on their website = https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info?utm_source=icobench.    Also on the website read the frequently asked questions for additional information.

Yes we have more than 3 day more to end of presale with 20% bonus, what time of their ICO scale running, and have any bonus at their ICO?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:09:16 AM

I may have missed it in this thread, but is this project going to be build on Cardano, or just accepting ADA for their ICO?

Yeah, that's right they are accepting other investment options too like Bitcoin and ETH. I have seen also that this project had many supporters as of now. There ICO raised is massive.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

Traxia is a very good quality project. This project will do a lot better, hope to be good token value. The investor will be able to profit better from the traxia project
I also think of it as a project that has excellent potential or quality from projects that I feel are able to benefit all of us.
Yeah, this project it have a very strong potential to reach the top. This project may face problems in the future, but I'am postive that they can pass it all. Advertising is also the keys for project success. Lets promote this project in social media so we could attract more investors.
I hope that the team is experienced and it will be able to overcome the difficulties with which it collides. Otherwise everything will be in vain

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Prk_7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

Yes, now are hard times to promote the project in social networks, they counter the advertising of ICO. But I think the project should use alternative channels of promotion.
Well, if the dev team can't promote this project in social medias, then it's better to concentrate in signature and telegram campaigns. A lot of people now in the forum are very likely to joined in this campaigns. It will help for the Traxia project be known and popular in the crypto world.
Yeah you are right. The devlopers have to more and more promote to this project for increase the popularity of TRAXIA. if devlopers don't wnat to promote kn social media then they can promote it on to other websites too.
I think RAXIA has a great following already but to increase that they'll need to promote the project more because more popularity means more chances of getting investors!
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:59:07 AM

Lol, it is no problem for now, i still see have so much attention at here, and now is only presale, we still have ICO.
Time is actually still there is a project can achieve a soft cap, but here's what about the hard cap I doubt
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

Of course, no one banned advertising on other sites and this must be used. Very important is advertising on the forum.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

Yes, in fact, it is. And I want to think that all our efforts will not be wasted and we will have a profit from investing in the project. The project has an interesting idea and a good team, thanks to which it deserves our attention. It certainly does not oblige you to invest, but believe me that it's worth it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

Yes, in fact, it is. And I want to think that all our efforts will not be wasted and we will have a profit from investing in the project. The project has an interesting idea and a good team, thanks to which it deserves our attention. It certainly does not oblige you to invest, but believe me that it's worth it.
Of course, I agree with you. The Traxia project is now growing rapidly and we can already be sure that the developers will be able to bring the project to a high level.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: