Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
for knowledge and bounties
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

My main reason for plunging into the world of crypto is knowledge, because I think cryptocurrencies is a potential future, and I do not want to miss it, then I also started to know bounty so that in learning the world of cyrpto we also get paid

wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

For me, The reason why I'm joining crypto is not only learn but also to earn money to support the needs of my family.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:41:54 PM

The reason I joined in the case of crypto is invetasi. Because investing in crypto is very good. We can benefit more if we can choose the right place to invest. Example only if you invest in Pitch project. it is the right choice. But we must be careful of the invasion in crypto.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

Personally i was looking for an option to earn some extra bucks online, i was doing revshare programs before entring crypto, after they collapsed i was in search of an alternative, after reading and studying a lot about btc, eth and some other coins and their exchanges, i slowly got fully into crypto world.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

I can't vote because I don't see my answer.
My reason to enter crypto was money, friend told me that he is earning money with bitcoin trading and it got my attention, so I joined crypto.
My reason wasn't knowledge - but I like to learn new things and I like to learn about various crypto's. It wasn't bounty either but I like to collect erc20 tokens and exchange them for eth -> bitcoins.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

I think that the main reason is earnings on crypto-currencies, so people I think are beginning to invest in this kind of crypto-currencies, in order to then sell more expensive, this is a very interesting activity, if properly understood
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

Why i'm join because of my curiosity about the world of crypto, what is crypto? what's the use of crypto? What is crypto function? the thought is always there in my brain and it makes me look for all the answers on the internet, when I found answers to my questions, I was intereted for joining here in crypto.
The global economy is inevitably moving towards a digital eco-system. From investment to money transfer, everything is going paperless. The newest and most promising addition to the digital payment sector is cryptocurrency.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
Let us not fool ourselves. The reason why we join in this forum full of signature and bounties is to acquire or gain bitcoin/money. When I first join this forum I thought of the profit that I will gain in just weeks with just time and effort. I thought that since I have been always surfing the internet why not use it in full potential?

But as I became a long time user of the forum, I realiza that there is something more than bitcoin and there are alot of things to learn in the crypto world.

Personally i was looking for an option to earn some extra bucks online, i was doing revshare programs before entring crypto, after they collapsed i was in search of an alternative, after reading and studying a lot about btc, eth and some other coins and their exchanges, i slowly got fully into crypto world.
Most people here learn about this forum in search for an extra money to earn online with just posting. I bet a lot of people here got scammed first or been into faucet and was lucky to learn about this forum.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀