Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

I joined Crypto because of business in trading that I could not find in real life.
Crypto can provide many choices and opportunities to create a more independent life. but, it is not easy and requires a time process, instead I have to enrich myself with knowledge and insight.
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

Back in 2012 he was engaged in mining, but it did not work out to put it on a wide foot and had to sell everything. Now as and many "Oldies" very strongly about this regret. But who knew: D . Therefore, I decided to return to this topic, but not as a miner, but as a trader.
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

My reason is to have more knowledge about it and also for its amount. It can help me in several ways especially in my financial needs, I can buy something I want because of the crypto that I am earning, I can pay different fees in school and I can also help my parents in their every day financial needs.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

To be honest I joined in the world of cryptocurrency is trying to earn a fortune here because in searching for work offline is already quite difficult and than I continue to be unemployed so I look for other alternatives to earn income every month.

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
I want to learn more about crypto. Now that crypto is being known and use by many people worldwide, being knowledgeable about blockchain and crypto is a great opportunity. I can apply my crypto knowledge in trading business. We can also use our knowledge in the near future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

Both. There is a lot of good information here and why not make some profit along with gaining knowledge?
CoinstarF

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
For me the reason why I joined crypto because I know this is the only way to mame me rich.And I grab this opportunity because It is proven and tested to everyone here in this kind of activities

The reasons are I need higher income can accommodate all my daily needs that I believe crypto can give. Since my recent job is not enough, I have a big family, demand is high income is low.  I'm thankful here in crypto.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

So why? Let me know.

To be honest i joined this forum to gain knowledge and information about crypto. I find also whats the latest news here, its a big help for me for the fundamental analysis because news here in crypto had a big impact , it might help you skyrocket your coin or dump your coin. At the same time i used to join some bounties here . I found also some good and latest Ico going on thats why its really big help for me joining in bitcointalk forum. I believe in crypto , i believe on its potential that someday it can change the world in good will.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

The reason is because i want to get much money and i want to be a rich man. I want to improve my financial condition.
Join in crypto except make me rich also make me know more about crypto and make me consider that crypto is the future. And make me more clever about technology  than before
Cherros

Activity: 188
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

Well the main reason why i join here is for extra income but along the way i learned a lot of new things an i'm getting deeper and deeper in cryptocurrency everyday so both knowledge and bounties are really important to me now every day i'm reading and posting here it's like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone i'm learning a lot, gaining a lot of knowledge at the same time i can earn some extra money from bounties.
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

I'm joining this forum because my friend told me that he can have another income from this forum..He wants to help me to fix my income so he try to teach me how to do bounty campaign..I think this is a new world that i didn't know before..I want to improve my knowledge about crypto in this forum..
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:34:21 AM

First of all,I want to say that I'm a student.As a student,I'm very much interested to know about all things which will be better for me.Crypto-currency is one of them which I want to know more by gathering huge knowledge about it.I also join bounties for earning money to survive.These are the reasons of mine for joining in crypto

randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

I joined crypto because i want money to be grow and also i want to be knowlegeable in crypto currency how it works and etc.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

Of course aside from earnings, getting more knowledge about cryptocurrency is the main reason why I am here in forum, to learned more a lot.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
serferbali

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

So why? Let me know.
for me this is an opportunity to discuss interesting topics about crypto market, altcoins, ICO, investing, holding etc and here I found a lot of like-minded people who believe in cryptoworld
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

First of all,I want to say that I'm a student.As a student,I'm very much interested to know about all things which will be better for me.Crypto-currency is one of them which I want to know more by gathering huge knowledge about it.I also join bounties for earning money to survive.These are the reasons of mine for joining in crypto

So far, I also see a good experience, there is already a clear understanding of how the crypto currencies are functioning. The portfolio of course lost its capitalization today
AdamR8

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

To understand what is crypto and earn crypto on bounties. While i more understand then earn crypto
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

The reason is simple, investment encryption can make a lot of money, investment encryption money fast, although there is a certain risk.

23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

I first stumbled on this forum around November 2017 during one of my many Bitcoin adventures. I had no idea what gems were hidden in here and so I left it idle. There was also the issue of having to clear some evil (LOL). Anyway, I got someone to explain more about the forum to me and its endless potential. I got hooked since then and I've been finding my way around slowly. There are loads of things to learn plus firsthand info on many new projects!
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

I first stumbled on this forum around November 2017 during one of my many Bitcoin adventures. I had no idea what gems were hidden in here and so I left it idle. There was also the issue of having to clear some evil (LOL). Anyway, I got someone to explain more about the forum to me and its endless potential. I got hooked since then and I've been finding my way around slowly. There are loads of things to learn plus firsthand info on many new projects!

Crypto is digital currency. It any where to use and any time to change the price. It online process so good to for future saving and invest. It connect the all country. Most of the people learn more information. improve knowledge and improve the business process. People get more ideas from crypto. It easy to if you know the process. I will learn more information and  fulfill my family dreams and i teach my friend about the crypto. It helpful to improve my knowledge. Time is important for this process. Now i complete my work on time. It help to save time and plan to work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: