Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

The blockchain and cryptocurrency is a very new things in our life. And now it is understood that it is our future. This technology offers us fantastic perspective, so i want know more about it. This forum is the best place, as for me, to get a lot of information about crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
almaerk08

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

The only reason why am i joining in crypto is to learned and earned extra income. Because we all know that in cypto you can easily get and earned more money. And others give up their job just to give some time in crypto, because the salary that they get on their job is smaller than the crypto give them. Learning crypto is the best knowledge that you will get and cypto will help you to maintain / solve your financial needs.

To be honest, the very reason why I joined here is because I know that I can earn. My friends and relatives introduced this to me, and I got curious on how this thing works, so I joined in. But later on, upon reading the different topics in this forum, I learned a lot about bitcoin world and cryptocurrency. Before joining here, I admit I didnt care about markets, currencies and the like. But now, I am more interested in getting to know the crypto and bitcoin world better.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

At some point, I could no longer stand aside. I thought that perhaps we are at the dawn of the most global financial revolution since the invention of paper money, the chance to become a part of something like this falls once in ten generations and I decided that I would never miss it
hopelessromantiko

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

What really led me to join crypto was really out of curiosity. A friend of mine said he has been making money online just through investments and having a small capital that will profit in 3 to 6 months. I never believed him at first but when I saw that he did earn, it led to joining the crypto world. I started to invest and so far it's been doing just fine.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

the reason why I do cryptography is because of knowledge and rewards

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

Of course, to earn money, I can not work in the company because I did not study so I decided to go into it. It is difficult at first but when you have learned it is easy to earn money here

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

My reason is to do my favorite thing and at the same time to earn good money. There are a lot of ways to earn good money, this is investing and bounty programs and airdrops.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

I heard about crypto from one of my friends and I have joined in crypto to gain knowledge about crypto, I love to trade and to make profits.

Me honestly speaking I join this crypto world because I want to get extra income from it, as well as to be able to learn also on how to participate this platform effectively. After a couple of weeks/month of studying this crypto world I am get interested to join signature bounty campaign in-order to get through the threading environment. Now I strive hard to make a post in thread I joined to with all the best of my knowledge in-order to have an effective participation.
zapata

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

I came here with the main purpose of bounties as I am hoping that I could extra money at the same time to know more about what are the Ins and outs of cyrpto world. My curiosity about what Bitcoin really is pushed me here. And now I can say that I achieved both of my purpose. I will everything here including knowledge on trading and all abount the fundamentals of all cryptocurrencies and that's really helpful to me when I am trading
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

I want to have additional information second I want to have additional source of income and gain high profit. Lastly  want to share my knowdge about this crypto world and share my money to my relatives and mostly to my family. My main reason is to learn more about crytocurrency and second is to earn extra income for my family daily needs. It doesn't affect my work eventhough I spend my free time in cryptocurrency to learn
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

I wonder who can deny an opportunity to experience this new and exciting crypto market, and get more bounty work to increase the return on investment. I was blessed to enter this market. I think that the main reason that we're all here is the opportunities that crypto opens to us. It's not a secret that almost everyone can earn big money in crypto if he spends at least few hours a day for analysing the market and trend
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

Most of my friends joined cryptocurrency market and seen so much of success by investing 2 to 3 hours a day. Which attracted me a lot . So am also joined to grow my money.
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

The reason why im joining here in crypto its because the benefits and also the profitable. Its a bighelp for me because i have no job so i work on this crypto by joining campaigns and by joining in this campaigns i learn more in this crypto and i earn it
anakkampung17

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

All human beings want to feel happiness in a better future. With my associate friend who has long joined in the world of Crypto made me interested in many benefits and bonuses obtained through following the bounty or investment. Thank you for the presence of crypto who opened a job for me.
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

I am interested in the knowledge and bounty programs. I want to be in the wake of technological progress and at the same time do not forget to make money. Why not combine business with pleasure?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

I have been here way before there was much in profits from Bitcoin or any Altcoins.  I always did prefer Altcoins though, as opposed to BTC.  Joined originally for knowledge.  And the ability to help assist in any way possible to better the Crypto Community.  Being able to talk with early developers in bringing out their coins.   Back about 4-5 years ago, I even created one of the first Altcoin stores, selling video games and pre-paid cards at a loss, just to give a place where people could have a place to spend their Bottlecaps and LTC.  And now I am helping some developers with another great project.  AC3   https://ac3.io/.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

I heard about crypto from one of my friends and I have joined in crypto to gain knowledge about crypto, I love to trade and to make profits.

Me honestly speaking I join this crypto world because I want to get extra income from it, as well as to be able to learn also on how to participate this platform effectively. After a couple of weeks/month of studying this crypto world I am get interested to join signature bounty campaign in-order to get through the threading environment. Now I strive hard to make a post in thread I joined to with all the best of my knowledge in-order to have an effective participation.

We all have the same reason why we join here in crypto and ofcourse that is to earn money from here. That is why more and more people are getting interested and have joined here in bitcoin because they also want income.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:04:23 AM

I'm sure the reason will be the same as your reason. We hope to benefit from this community. Some people win, some people learn. Have not we all been trying to get more people to join the community? Any coins will be worthless without the community.
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:12:05 AM

Of course to earn money. I'm just high school student and I want to make money to help my family. But it's hard to do it cause you just high school student. And finally I found it. The way to earn money with easy with bounty. Thanks to Bitcointalk, its the best place ever.
guddnrdl9572

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:12:58 AM

Let me share this precious Air drop and bounty info with you guys!!

There is the KStarCoin which is from Korea.
They already have 8million users! Feel like it’s legit.
They say they are gonna crowdfund to hold K-pop concerts all over the world.
I saw their white paper.I think they have clear vision for themselves.
It was easy for me to make coins from there.
You can just join the chat room(http://KSC.Telegram.ෆ.com) until the pre-sale is over and that’s it.
Another way was signing up for the website and share it on SNS.(http://k-co.in/uYDImJcT)
If your friends join, you gain more. The more the better, guys!!
I already got some. Good luck guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: