Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:40:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:57:05 PM

One more thing I forgot to add, those youtube videos, were uploaded from Sofia, Bulgaria. Josh is with a girl by the name of Marina Petrova. Good friends with Georgi Stoitsev (who did the video with him and claimed to be with bitmine), who is also married to Ina Ilieva and they all live in Sofia, Bulgaria, looks more and more like a scam and so far.. over 1,000 people have been scammed from the looks of things. There has been no substantial proof that AMT is a legitimate company, a very unfortunate to say but AMT deliver on your promises and I will take back everything I have said but for now, you have turned a believer into a skeptic.

How do you know all this?

If 1,000 people have been scammed,  would I not hear more of them over here?

Has Bitmine.ch also been scammed?

Is Bitmine.ch also a scam?

What about Technobit,  are they getting chips from a scam (Bitmine.ch)?

Why would Bitmine.ch endorse AMT?

how do I know this? Same way anyone else who does a bunch of research. I have done research on these guys for over 3 months now and every time I dig into the legitimacy of their business I have struck a dead end. Their property management groups, their supposed business neighbors, none of them have heard of these guys. You would think at least one or two of them would have heard of them. Bitmine.ch could have very easily been scammed as well. I won't go into too much detail about myself however, vendors use the "premier vendor" or "exclusive vendor" very loosely I highly doubt Bitmine.ch did very much at all to research AMT. Bitmine didn't really have anything to loose. It is their product, they won't send it to AMT until they are paid for it. I'm not saying 100% AMT is a scam but there are way too many open questions that have gone on unanswered for me not to question their legitimacy. I also say this on your behalf as well, I know you want your machine as do we all.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:00:57 PM

They are registered in Delaware.   I already gave you a link.  

What I want is evidence of de-frauded customers.  I want evidence that the miners they are building are impossible to build and deliver.  

All I hear is a lack of responsiveness by customer support,  some poor shipping packages,  some inconsistencies in the website,  lack of updates,  lack of photos and videos of working systems.

However,  where are the defrauded customers?  

That is meaningless. You certainly do not represent them.

Well,  can you dig up any defrauded customers?    AMT has promised systems back in December and January,  where are those defrauded customers?

Before you accuse a company of fraud, be prepared to back it up with evidence.

Man... with all this time I am spending defending AMT... I deserve that 5% discount!!!

don't bother defending AMT. they will eventually turn on you too.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:02:18 PM

I have done research on these guys for over 3 months now and every time I dig into the legitimacy of their business I have struck a dead end.

AMT is clearly not a legitimate business. Legitimate businesses are registered with the state and pay taxes and follow regulations. From all appearances, they do not meet those requirements.

AMT is a few amateurs that may or may not deliver. Best of luck to those that paid them.

Buy & Hold
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:27:45 PM

If you are defending AMT simply for the sole reason of getting 5 to 10% off your order, then you're a fool.

Stop and think about what other people have invested, and the many more that will continue giving them money.

We need to look out for ourselves and the community, NOT AMT.

AMT_Miners: Instill some confidence in those who have already pre-ordered. Post photos of the thousands of Chips you have ordered, or even a pallet full of computer cases. How about pictures of all the unpopulated boards? GIVE US SOMETHING TO PROVE THAT THERE IS AN ACTUAL PRODUCTION HAPPENING/ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

We don't want excuses anymore.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:15:23 PM

I don't know why they are making these kinds of mistakes.

If they already got two batches of coincraft chips and we know 8 coincraft chips can hit 250 GHs then they are in very good position to deliver about the same time as everyone else.

Considering we have seen nothing besides a tray of chips, like we've seen from Cointerra and Hashfast since, well, december? I wouldnt hold my breath. But lets assume they manage, how does them shipping "at the same time as everyone else" invalidate my points? Have you forgotten already what they claimed back in december?

On Dec. 13 i was told by Jim my 1.2TH, order #610, will ship the first week of January.

Flame on trolls.

That was after Bitmine announced their delay and AMT must have known that date to be impossible. Not that they would have made it otherwise.

Oh and there is that "300-600W" thingy. Sure you will say "same as everyone else", except once again, either AMT are braindead or they must have known that was a lie too. Possibly both.

If they clearly deliberately lie about these things, why would you trust them with anything?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:16:48 PM

Advanced Mining Technologies is the official name.  Says so in DNS and Delaware registration.

It is likey their mistake on the website.   But given how sloppy they've been,  I would not be surprised!

Ok, where's their PA registration? Anyone doing business in PA is required to register their business as such. It doesn't matter where they are incorporated. Are they doing business in PA illegally?

Oh, please.

This is Pennsylvania we're talking about. What the law says is irrelevant there, and if you've ever lived there you know it. It's more productive to duck the inspector until they come by for their bribe, if they ever do. When they do, you slip them a c-note for their crack, and they go away for a while. There is no more corrupt, but short sighted, bunch of yahoos on the planet than the Harrisburg Cocaine Users Association Commonwealth Legislature.

We are talking about a place where you can buy a cop for less than $50, but to legally comply with practically anything requires leaving the state. Legit business doesn't register or comply with a lot of regulations, because to do so would mean that there is no business in PA. Look at the history of the steel industry there, as just one example.

That being said, a Delaware corporation would only need to file ownership papers or rental agreements by law anyway. Not stuff that's easily found, unless you're on the ground.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:20:34 PM

Has anyone addressed the issue about the Bulgaria IP address, and the fact that the pics were taken in Bulgaria? How is that explained?

Yes. Several times. This is a neverending cycle. They are associates of Technobit. Who are located in Bulgaria.
athgaurd

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:32:57 PM

Advanced Mining Technologies is the official name.  Says so in DNS and Delaware registration.

It is likey their mistake on the website.   But given how sloppy they've been,  I would not be surprised!

Ok, where's their PA registration? Anyone doing business in PA is required to register their business as such. It doesn't matter where they are incorporated. Are they doing business in PA illegally?

Oh, please.

This is Pennsylvania we're talking about. What the law says is irrelevant there, and if you've ever lived there you know it. It's more productive to duck the inspector until they come by for their bribe, if they ever do. When they do, you slip them a c-note for their crack, and they go away for a while. There is no more corrupt, but short sighted, bunch of yahoos on the planet than the Harrisburg Cocaine Users Association Commonwealth Legislature.

We are talking about a place where you can buy a cop for less than $50, but to legally comply with practically anything requires leaving the state. Legit business doesn't register or comply with a lot of regulations, because to do so would mean that there is no business in PA. Look at the history of the steel industry there, as just one example.

That being said, a Delaware corporation would only need to file ownership papers or rental agreements by law anyway. Not stuff that's easily found, unless you're on the ground.

And why is it that none of their surrounding businesses know nothing about them or their property management groups/owners of the building? Are they operating under a different name? Because for lease/sale signs last time I checked were not very good names for a business. Why is everyone that has any ownership in the company or helped making the videos living in Sofia?
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:36:57 PM

Oh, please.

And why is it that none of their surrounding businesses know nothing about them or their property management groups/owners of the building? Are they operating under a different name? Because for lease/sale signs last time I checked were not very good names for a business. Why is everyone that has any ownership in the company or helped making the videos living in Sofia?

What are you talking about?  Wasn't there a customer a few months back who took a photo of the sign of the company?  It is right besides a doctor's office which I verified to be the same location as what is on their website.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:50:21 PM

Oh, please.

In accordance with your logic every business in Pennsylvania can now engage in illicit activities as much they wish. So when they are caught red handed they just have to brag about how the commonwealth legislature is corrupted and how that caused them to engage in fraudulent activities.
athgaurd

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:55:53 PM

Advanced Mining Technologies is the official name.  Says so in DNS and Delaware registration.

It is likey their mistake on the website.   But given how sloppy they've been,  I would not be surprised!

Oh, please.

What are you talking about?  Wasn't there a customer a few months back who took a photo of the sign of the company?  It is right besides a doctor's office which I verified to be the same location as what is on their website.

Which of their addresses did you go to verify?
355 Lancaster, Bldg. E1, Haverford PA 19041
1254 West Chester Pike L & M Bldg 1 Havertown, PA 19083-3338

I have people I know personally that have told me specifically there are for sale/lease signs up where AMT claims to be. You have verified that location? As in you physically went and looked at that location yourself and saw the AMT sign out front? You have called the property management groups/owners? I know you have not.
sirminesalot

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:02:02 PM

I know the details of their business are shady, that is why I'm asking they post PICTURES of all the chips, boards, power supplies and cases. We can debate the other things until the cows come home - but if they provide actual photos of all the hardware they have been purchasing to build these miners out, it will put everyone (including myself) at ease.

This isn't an unrealistic request. GET TO IT!
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:03:19 PM

Advanced Mining Technologies is the official name.  Says so in DNS and Delaware registration.

It is likey their mistake on the website.   But given how sloppy they've been,  I would not be surprised!

Oh, please.

What are you talking about?  Wasn't there a customer a few months back who took a photo of the sign of the company?  It is right besides a doctor's office which I verified to be the same location as what is on their website.

I have people I know personally that have told me specifically there are for sale/lease signs up where AMT claims to be. You have verified that location? As in you physically went and looked at that location yourself and saw the AMT sign out front? You have called the property management groups/owners? I know you have not.

You have to look through this thread for the photo.  But I verified that the doctor's office that was beside the AMT sign was in fact in 355 lancaster.   There were photos posted here earlier of the door to the AMT office.

Why would someone make up those photos?  Why would the photo actually verify to correct location.  

You are absolutely insane!   Or your sources are unreliable!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:07:01 PM

I know the details of their business are shady, that is why I'm asking they post PICTURES of all the chips, boards, power supplies and cases. We can debate the other things until the cows come home - but if they provide actual photos of all the hardware they have been purchasing to build these miners out, it will put everyone (including myself) at ease.

There's a photo of batch #1 that shows clearly that there at least 1,500 coincraft A1 chips.    At say 40 chips per machine, that makes about 37 units.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
athgaurd

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:07:55 PM

Oh, please.

You have to look through this thread for the photo.  But I verified that the doctor's office that was beside the AMT sign was in fact in 355 lancaster.   There were photos posted here earlier of the door to the AMT office.

Why would someone make up those photos?  Why would the photo actually verify to correct location.  

Hey fric.. you ever been on mars? send me a picture and I will make it so you are on mars.. completely legit too! you can brag to all your friends how fun walking on mars was and have the photo to prove it.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:09:39 PM

Oh, please.

Hey fric.. you ever been on mars? send me a picture and I will make it so you are on mars.. completely legit too! you can brag to all your friends how fun walking on mars was and have the photo to prove it.

Man...you folks are just insane.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sirminesalot

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:12:48 PM

There's a photo of batch #1 that shows clearly that there at least 1,500 coincraft A1 chips.    At say 40 chips per machine, that makes about 37 units.

There aren't any pictures of the boards, the power supplies and bulk amount of cases. 37 tower/rack cases take up a lot of space --- send us 1 picture! It will prove that there is the hardware to fulfill these orders.

athgaurd

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:18:16 PM

Oh, please.

Man...you folks are just insane.   

Yes hopefully we are insane, hopefully AMT does exist, hopefully we will get our miners, hopefully that dental (not doctor) office and the bank that said they have no clue what AMT is and don't know why so many people are calling about it are insane too.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:18:56 PM

There's a photo of batch #1 that shows clearly that there at least 1,500 coincraft A1 chips.    At say 40 chips per machine, that makes about 37 units.

Are you kidding me, You're content with that one photo?

There aren't any pictures of the boards, the power supplies and bulk amount of cases. 37 tower/rack cases take up a lot of space --- send us 1 picture! It will prove that there is the hardware to fulfill these orders.

The photo doesn't CLEARLY show jack shit.

1,500 coincraft A1 chips costs around $130,000.     That is substantially more than the 37 tower/rack cases and power supplies that you claim to want to see.   Anyone can get a photo of 100's of cases and power supplies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sirminesalot

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

The 1512 chips shown in photos proves that AMT has 1500+ chips. That's it.

It would go a long way to show us the other hardware and possible photos of the manufacturing/production lines.

All the pictures of the chips prove is that AMT has 1500+ chips in their posession.

Can we see the rest of the hardware???

1,500 coincraft A1 chips costs around $130,000.     That is substantially more than the 37 tower/rack cases and power supplies that you claim to want to see.   Anyone can get a photo of 100's of cases and power supplies.

It would help prove they have the hardware on hand (like they said) and in combination with having the chips, will help put pre-orders at ease.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: