Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6185 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing

And how much will the price increase approximately? I want to know how much you can earn
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

Are you seriously? can I get into the black list of the project?
And if I'm an investor, but at the same time I ruined my reputation, will I get my money back?
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

And if I'm an investor, but at the same time I ruined my reputation, will I get my money back?
No, I do not think so. As a rule, money on such platforms quickly go into business, and after the money is gone - it is impossible to return them
Seidr

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

And how much will the price increase approximately? I want to know how much you can earn

I certainly can not say, it all depends on how many people and how many will buy tokens. It will grow proportionately
imginy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

Investors in this project fulfill the role of customers, as far as I understand. That is, if you invested in a project, you receive a service in the form of a market analysis for the moment
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

It is still possible to return your money. Since the service can not always be of high quality, even though the project is only just starting
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

It is still possible to return your money. Since the service can not always be of high quality, even though the project is only just starting
How will you return your money if you have already received the service? If you have already paid for something and got the result, then the service worked as it was prescribed
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

I certainly can not say, it all depends on how many people and how many will buy tokens. It will grow proportionately

Will I be able to double my minimum? Or about how much will the price of tokens grow?
mine777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

How will you return your money if you have already received the service? If you have already paid for something and got the result, then the service worked as it was prescribed
I agree. There is no way to return already invested money. Given that this is a platform based on block chain technology
imginy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

I agree. There is no way to return already invested money. Given that this is a platform based on block chain technology
but what if the platform gave wrong information, or did an error occur during the calculation, or if the information is invalid? there are cases of system errors in the platforms, so why should users pay for a poor-quality service?
mynamehere

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

There is such a thing as the reviews and feedback. What will other users of the system say if they see that the service produces incorrect reports? Will they remain users of this product?
Seidr

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

Will I be able to double my minimum? Or about how much will the price of tokens grow?

I'm telling you that the price will depend on the success of the project on the market. How many will buy tokens, so much will the price grow in the future. I think that the price will double - that's for sure
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

There is such a thing as the reviews and feedback. What will other users of the system say if they see that the service produces incorrect reports? Will they remain users of this product?
You're right, negative feedback is a great mechanism that stimulates the work of any manufacturer, whether it's an auto giant, or a small grocery store
mine777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:56:38 AM

You're right, negative feedback is a great mechanism that stimulates the work of any manufacturer, whether it's an auto giant, or a small grocery store
Negative feedback? in this case, it is important that they are justified by any facts. Otherwise it will be just dirt, for which, just can send to the black list the thread moderators
imginy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

I think that you exaggerate the strength of the reviews. The auto giant can easily remove your reviews from any resource, since it has huge connections, and a small store has a number of regular customers who do not care what you write on your forum
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

Recently, the project has very little news, who knows what it is connected with? Why is this happening?
mynamehere

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

I think that you exaggerate the strength of the reviews. The auto giant can easily remove your reviews from any resource, since it has huge connections, and a small store has a number of regular customers who do not care what you write on your forum
Nevertheless, there are leaders of opinions to which the majority will listen. Often, they use services from anonymous accounts to avoid the subjectivity of the project team.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

Nevertheless, there are leaders of opinions to which the majority will listen. Often, they use services from anonymous accounts to avoid the subjectivity of the project team.
Opinion leaders are a powerful tool, but even their reviews can often be bought, although they are expensive
mine777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

Opinion leaders are a powerful tool, but even their reviews can often be bought, although they are expensive
I can argue that such a platform as DML, for example, there is nothing to buy reviews from influential people, since they provide an honest product that is worth its money
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: