Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

I really like how the project team is going to support a different contribution to its platform from the outside.
What do you mean?
I'm talking about attracting developers to improve their platform. The open source code will allow many developers to work on this project and make their own improvements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

I really like how the project team is going to support a different contribution to its platform from the outside.
What do you mean?
I'm talking about attracting developers to improve their platform. The open source code will allow many developers to work on this project and make their own improvements.
And what profit from this? I understand that open source code gives such opportunities, but what's the point of me doing this? Algorithms of machine learning is a rather complex system, I do not want to develop this for free.
redlay

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

What do you mean?
And what profit from this? I understand that open source code gives such opportunities, but what's the point of me doing this? Algorithms of machine learning is a rather complex system, I do not want to develop this for free.
So time in this is the feature. You do not have to do this for free, the project team will encourage all initiatives to improve its platform.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

What do you mean?
So time in this is the feature. You do not have to do this for free, the project team will encourage all initiatives to improve its platform.
In this case, this is an interesting proposal. But I do not understand the details of how all this will be realized and how they will encourage such people.
redlay

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

What do you mean?
In this case, this is an interesting proposal. But I do not understand the details of how all this will be realized and how they will encourage such people.
You mean exactly the details of how this will be technically realized?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

What do you mean?
Yes, I'm talking about this. As they are going to take into account all the changes and reward users, so that there are no errors with this.
redlay

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

What do you mean?
Yes, I'm talking about this. As they are going to take into account all the changes and reward users, so that there are no errors with this.
Well, I think it's too early to discuss the technical details and features of this. You can return to this issue after the release of the first beta version of the software product.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

What do you mean?
Well, I think it's too early to discuss the technical details and features of this. You can return to this issue after the release of the first beta version of the software product.
Probably you're right. But in any case, I agree that this is a great solution. This will allow for a thorough and in-depth audit of its platform. And this is very important in order to achieve the stability of its system in the future.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

The developers of this project really plan to use mobile devices for computing?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

Yes, mobile devices can also be connected to a common system and they can also perform calculations. this possibility is provided by the team, yes.
leptoon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

Yes, mobile devices can also be connected to a common system and they can also perform calculations. this possibility is provided by the team, yes.
But can mobile devices show really good performance to really benefit the whole network?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

But can mobile devices show really good performance to really benefit the whole network?
And you think not?
  In fact, now mobile devices, smart phones, tablets are really high-performance machines. And often, all this power is simply not involved in any way. It's a great chance to use this.
leptoon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

And you think not?
  In fact, now mobile devices, smart phones, tablets are really high-performance machines. And often, all this power is simply not involved in any way. It's a great chance to use this.
Well, I did not know that mobile devices can show performance enough for such a large-scale network.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

And you think not?
Well, I did not know that mobile devices can show performance enough for such a large-scale network.
Mobile devices are just a small part of a single whole system. On the one hand, it seems to you that the performance of 1 device is negligible, but from another 1,000,000 such devices can show an excellent result. This is the basis for the entire technology of decentralization.
leptoon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

And you think not?
Mobile devices are just a small part of a single whole system. On the one hand, it seems to you that the performance of 1 device is negligible, but from another 1,000,000 such devices can show an excellent result. This is the basis for the entire technology of decentralization.
Yes, indeed you are right. In any case, because the work of spilling on a mobile device will somehow be encouraged, right?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

And you think not?
Yes, indeed you are right. In any case, because the work of spilling on a mobile device will somehow be encouraged, right?
Of course. If you make various calculations within this platform, then it will be rewarded. As in the case of mobile devices, so in the case of and with personal computers.
leptoon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

And you think not?
Of course. If you make various calculations within this platform, then it will be rewarded. As in the case of mobile devices, so in the case of and with personal computers.
If we are talking about rewards, then I would like to know what exactly amounts are being discussed. Grin
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

Highlights the DML infrastructure.Here all its functions: training the device on the device without removing the data, decoupling of innovation from the periphery, etc. Collect lot-et in the project and expected substantial returns.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

And you think not?
If we are talking about rewards, then I would like to know what exactly amounts are being discussed. Grin
It seems to me now too soon to talk about this. First, you need to wait for the release of the platform. Rather, the release of the first revision of the beta version of this. And only then when all this starts to function, we can talk about some profitability. Wink
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

Machine learning is a very promising technology and this project has chosen a very interesting field
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: