Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Does anyone who participates in the project already work in the bonus program? I'm very interested, I also want to start promoting the project

What are you talking about? What is a bouncy program? I do not understand what do you mean. Is it the distribution of tokens? Are you talking about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

Does anyone who participates in the project already work in the bonus program? I'm very interested, I also want to start promoting the project

What are you talking about? What is a bouncy program? I do not understand what do you mean. Is it the distribution of tokens? Are you talking about this?

Yes, it's about this, that for promoting the project in social networks, you can receive coins of the project and then exchange or sell them

As far as I know, but the project has not started this program. And when it is available - is unknown. Ochean sorry
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

Yes, it's about this, that for promoting the project in social networks, you can receive coins of the project and then exchange or sell them

As far as I know, but the project has not started this program. And when it is available - is unknown. Ochean sorry

How so?! I wanted to participate and help the project, but the program is not yet available. Very bad. I think that the team needs to run the program as soon as possible

I agree that the launch of this program is very important in the development of the project. It is necessary that people recognize the project, new investors come. All this will contribute to a good development
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

How so?! I wanted to participate and help the project, but the program is not yet available. Very bad. I think that the team needs to run the program as soon as possible

I agree that the launch of this program is very important in the development of the project. It is necessary that people recognize the project, new investors come. All this will contribute to a good development

But when do you think there will be news on this? Is there any guesswork or can there be some kind of information?

Unfortunately I do not know when the project, the project team, is aimed at launching the program. This question is not the first time raised here. People are interested. It is important
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

please forgive me, I did not see the information about the dates of iso. the sale of tokens is already over? do you plan to translate white paper into other languages?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

But when do you think there will be news on this? Is there any guesswork or can there be some kind of information?

Unfortunately I do not know when the project, the project team, is aimed at launching the program. This question is not the first time raised here. People are interested. It is important

In general, it remains only to wait for news from the team. I hope that soon they will be available to the community. That will be good news

I will also hope that everything will be fine, the program will be launched and the project will develop very quickly. This is the main condition for success
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

And what about the algorithms of machine learning?
emontmon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

What exactly do you mean, I do not understand what you're talking about
Kheg

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

Well, I understand that the idea of the platform is that users are granted access to the computational fluidity of the system, in order that they use the technology of machine learning in their own needs. But what about the algorithms? customers will need to develop these algorithms by themselves?
emontmon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

Well, I understand that the idea of the platform is that users are granted access to the computational fluidity of the system, in order that they use the technology of machine learning in their own needs. But what about the algorithms? customers will need to develop these algorithms by themselves?
Well, in general there are several options. For example, use already ready algorithms or develop the necessary algorithms on their own. You can also hire a team that does this for you. All these features will be available in the Marketplace
Kheg

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

Well, in general there are several options. For example, use already ready algorithms or develop the necessary algorithms on their own. You can also hire a team that does this for you. All these features will be available in the Marketplace
That is, within the framework of this project, the store of services will also be implemented?
emontmon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

That is, within the framework of this project, the store of services will also be implemented?
if I understand everything correctly, yes, that's it.
Kheg

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

This is very impressive, we get not only a platform, but also opportunities to realize the potential of this platform. It is very convenient and correct.
emontmon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

This is very impressive, we get not only a platform, but also opportunities to realize the potential of this platform. It is very convenient and correct.
That's it. Therefore, I am interested in this project. This is why he interested me as an investor. Wink
Kheg

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

That's it. Therefore, I am interested in this project. This is why he interested me as an investor. Wink
Have you already invested some money in this project? Can you tell us the details and details of this?
emontmon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

Have you already invested some money in this project? Can you tell us the details and details of this?
Not really. I filled out the form on the website and so far I'm waiting.
Grossmann Jr.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:01:06 AM

Roadmap is clear and I really like those smiling and happy faces of team members
Those people are happy to create future, I always appreciate this approach
Following. Good luck, guys!
visser99

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

I think the created ecosystem of machine learning will be an excellent place for the development of the intellectual community and smart technologies, and thanks to the decentralized system, it will become a generally accessible and convenient environment around the world. Successes to the DML team and all support!
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

I really like how the project team is going to support a different contribution to its platform from the outside.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

I really like how the project team is going to support a different contribution to its platform from the outside.
What do you mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: