Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few?  (Read 4901 times)
miti bounty12

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:59:50 AM

The best way is to choose Bitcoin or Ethereum like a main coin and some other coins like extra investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

In my opinion, have only some altcoins — my max is 3 (yes only 3) that way you can keep track of their developments and its doesn't become burdensome to you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:13:53 AM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
I believe it is better to have just a few bit very reliable, relevant and competent altcoins in the market than saturating it with a lot of altcoins that are mediocre at best and would only probably last within a few months then die off immediately. It's much better to keep the competition tight yet sport and having good altcoins while maintaining the saturation level of the altcoin industry intact is exhibited in the scenario of having few altcoins.
you're right even though there are lots of potential altcoins but maybe you will find it difficult to maintain your coins, because you have a lot of coins in exchange, of course you will also be confused to do analysis, let alone invest many altcoin would be more risky, I prefer to buy some that are really potential, it will be safer
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:19:47 AM

As an investor I think we need to limit the number of our cryptocurrency invested so we still have enough time to monitor and do necessary action in case we encounter problem in our investment and i think 3-5 crypto coins will do.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:22:09 AM

we all know that altcoin is good things that we can invest on it, and we all know about it that too about the risk about investing in altcoin, the altcoin is not stable than bitcoin and i think bitcoin is the most stable currencies that i know, so if you want to gain big profit with big risk i think you can investing in many altcoin, but if you dont, dont try to invest in many altcoin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

Quality always wins over quantity. Its always good to have few  quality coins with solid project and background rather than having many altcoins.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
For me it's better if you have few altcoins because not all altcoins have a good quality or in other words some of those are just scam so it is better if you know the altcoins that you are using because we all know that it is too dangerous or risky if you try to invest all of your money in many altcoins because you'll lose a lot if you're not that wise on investing.
Suprittandon

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

well in my opinion it is better to have many altcoins rather than few. because if you have many alt coins then you will have chances to earn huge amount of profits from many of them .But sometimes it is waste of money to keep some of the coins .If you want to get high profit then you have to take high risk and loses some of it.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

I think its better to have different alt coin than to have only one because we can never tell if that coin which you have bought will be dump at some point. Also, if in case there comes a point when you urgently need the money you have other option of which among will you sell based on the mark up that it already has.

Diversification it is. Do not just put your investment in cryptocurrency in only sole and one alternative coin, because if you invested only in one alternative coin and its just dumped. You will also solely ear the losses, however if you did diversify your investment and pick different potential and risky altcoins, then if one would take loss, it will be compensated to your altcoin hodling who gain profit. So it is indeed a break-even, means no profit or no loss at all. But the best thing to do is to research the coin we are to invest that is to decrease the risk in it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:39:02 AM

Keeping too many coins has more chances that you can earn a fortune from one of them, though, same with the bad side that some coins are just waste of money but at least if you have more profit than losses then it is fine. Holding a few coins will just hold you back from earning.
I think, having many coins, we have  more opportunity to get profit. There is no certainty that all coins we hold will be profit, may be some of them will loss.so, holding many coins, we have bigger chance to get profit at least to cover loss that may happen. At last, we still have net profit.
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

It is better to have many altcoins because we don't know which one will be more valuable in the future and which one will die. When you have many altcoins the risk is smaller than owning only a few coins which can lose their values anytime, or take a very long time until their prices reach high levels.

cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

I think having alot of coins could give us more opportunities to earn from bounties that needs bitcoiners participation to promote their platforms.They have different concepts why they have new coin creations at the same time we can benefit in it.We can't hold anything that will happen in the world of crypto but if they succeed i think its also our success too.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:30:50 AM

It is better to have a lots of alternative coins because it can help you to earn money . It can be exchange to a natural money . Try to keep a lots of alternative coins then sell it if the price are getting higher .
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

Look at the market if price going down all coins going down.
No difference you have 100 alts or 10 total price alltime going together.

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:46:58 AM

for us it's better to have plenty of altcoin, so we'll get more benefits, especially now the average price is all down so you better get more altcoin at the moment.
hanapertiwi

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

Well if you really want to earn big much better to have many altcoins so that you can earn big.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

I think it is better to have a few altcoins. The fewer the better. If you are committed to using one coin properly, you are good to go. I use PRG and invest in it. I know everything about its new launches, its roadmap, and also when I shall get my gains. If I buy more coins it will confuse me.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:34:04 PM

I think it's better to have your money invested in strong altcoins, cause you can always sell on high prices. so it is definitely worse to invest in shitcoins.

FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

Well, some people want to keep different coins in their wallets, others are cool with few. I am the person who would prefer to keep TAU in my wallet and keep investing in it because I have done a lot of research on this coin and I believe using one coin can give me the experience to stay committed to my choice.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

There is a saying - never put all the eggs in a one basket. But I think we need to be careful in how many "eggs" we invest our money. It is good to have several coins and not to overdo it. I personally like 4-5 coins in which I look to invest.  Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: