Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few?  (Read 4901 times)
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:39:55 AM

The Blockchain market is booming, making some bets can yield a lot of profit. I would put 30-50% in Bitcoin, and the rest in strong coins, already consolidated projects and bet on some ICO's and new projects. Following the maxim, do not put more money than you can lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:41:02 AM

Yes it is better to have different alternative coins locally stored ...profit wise for long term strategies .  

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:54:06 AM

It is good to have many rooms, of course, if the more you have the better, you have to know how to take advantage of them and pay attention to them when they go up selling a little, but if it is profitable to have several, classify them as good and not as soon as possible. possible and if it gives you profit to sell up and buy back down that simple and also depends if the ace received free or purchased is already at your own discretion if you bought only stay as you can control and follow up to get benefit if not so many you would miss opportunities to make money

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
leoleobeck

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:03:57 AM

from my point of view, you have many currencies with you. In some cases, currencies drop.On the other hand, if you are investing in a large number of coins, then that will spread the risk.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:21:56 AM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
It is good to have many alternative coins because you got more possibility to have profit because of diversification but the problem is,  there are many coins that are usually ending dump. In this problem,  the possible solution is to identify the legitimate coins and it is hard considering there are at least 13000 altcoins available.  Also,  altcoins have no real life use unlike bitcoin and it is just use as money.
Yeah I know there are a lot of potential coins in the market, but if you have a lot of coins in exchange, would not that make you confused in the analysis? and of course the risk would be much bigger right? I myself prefer to focus on some coins only, it will be more secure #imo
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:24:31 AM

I think more have altcoin, because we will get more good profits, because the future of bitcoin is also a good future, so we believe that we will get more profit.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:41:36 AM

Well it is better to have a lots of altcoins because this altcoins are coming from different areas around the world and as we all know that altcoins are the faucet of bitcoin since all this crypto are altcoins to bitcoin. Definitely all the funds gathered by these ICO will indirectly go to bitcoin that will change market price on it and will go strong. Aside from that more ICO means more bounty campaign so definitely earning with this altcoins are good when there too many altcoins.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

It all depends on the intention nor the abilities of each, especially in terms of management.
There are many different digital currencies each has distinct advantages and disadvantages. Some offer a lot of innovation, supply, a team of reliable developers and different potential. Meanwhile others are offering little innovation but have great features. Of course this can make your choice quite complicated. The same thing by having a lot of coin.
However by having many coin of course the chances of success are numerous, as said, by Chuokie.

Keeping too many coins has more chances that you can earn a fortune from one of them, though, same with the bad side that some coins are just waste of money but at least if you have more profit than losses then it is fine. Holding a few coins will just hold you back from earning.

iam1997

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

Having many Altcoins is better than having few cecause it's profitable. As the prices increase, so do your profits....
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

It is depends on how you choose investment. If you good in this and surely know that your choise is greate you can buy only few coins. If you are not sure in your choises, then I recomend invest in many projects.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

I think 3-5 is enough for me but the coins that are highest quality, i mean why have many coins when the others is shit coins. You earn in other coin but you lose to shitcoin that you bought so in the end you didn't earn
Len_nin

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

To mimizie risks it's of course better to invest in many coins and of them is high likely flies high and will justufy you expenses including other coins,which didn't increase in price.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

the benefits of having altcoin, you can get a lot of advantages when altcoin that you hold all pump prices. but you will lose a lot of money if altcoin you buy is not have a future. it will lose its value. better little altcoin but it is best. such as ethereum, LTC, WAVES, ADA, NEO, TRX, this is the best altcoin. so that between the risk and profit greater profit to hold the long term.
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

As practice shows, it is best to store money in several coins, for example, in my portfolio there are about 40 coins! Almost all coins are from the Top 20, about 10 coins in the future which I believe, and about 10 coins as a risky piece!
gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

The best to have an altcoins that is few but worth holding for long term.If i have to choose, i would really choose to have a diverse investment because it can give me a better chance of earning big profit too.
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:54:17 AM

It is best to invest in several altcoins at least 10 different ones in order to distribute the risks. The minus of huge number of Altcoins is that it is difficult for an investor to orient, as a large number of coins are just air, which has no technology behind it. It is worth studying the coin, the company, the team and so on and only after that invest.
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:55:49 AM

better have bnyak bitcoin or alcoin, because when the price rises have a lot of advantages than have a little, when prices fall better in store in the wallet
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:12:35 AM

Investing in altcoins, especially on ICO tokens are matter of time and money. Money because you will invest to these token and consume time and effort on bounties if you want. The risk of having altcoins was if you invest on it, theres a possibility that the coin was not succesful. If that happens, your money at time will be a huge waste. But the perks of altcoin was when it was a succesful one. You can have a better amount money in time of exchange.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:08:27 AM

Many different coins are more advantage to have a lot of saving and more profit to get. actually if you have capacity to have that, that's really good you have more choices in terms of investment and not only that if one or two coins are failed and not succeed their Flatform, you have many extra coins to be use.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

There are instances that the more you keep your huge coins the more risky to it but it is also have enough chances to have enough profit in due time. It is risky but you should choose alts that you think have good future in crypto so that you won't lose even a little money.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: