Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few?  (Read 4901 times)
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

It is better to have a few altcoins which has gained roots in the crypto market and is quite popular now than having so many altcoins which have no significant value. You will later end up selling it at a loss. Invest in coins such as Ethereum and Litecoin

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
For me, it's berter tp have few but well established altcoins in the altcoin market. First of all, there would be no problem of dead cryptocurrency and lost earnings or investment. Second, Fewer coins means more slots for any new coin that is able.to compete in the market of altcoins. And lastly, the altcoin industry will not suffer the problems and challenges of having a gery saturated community.

Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

I prefer to have many altcoins to just a few. It is a way of spreading your investment and minimizing risk. If you have, for instance, five altcoins out of which two are from scam project and the other two from failed project, then you will be left with just one altcoin. This is not good enough.
I agree, it is better to have many altcoin especially when those coins are valuable. But if I see that it was becoming worthless the  I might sell it when it reaches my goal value. I just hold for those coin which are continue increasing and have updates to their coins, because some coins are useless because they just release it but it hasnt have value in the market.

Harribel03

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

The growth of altcoins continuously increase. There are altcoins where we kind that has no value at all. I don't know also why there is a domination of altcoins in cryptocurrency. But I think it will stop if there are no more ICOs to launch. However, we can say that it will inflict good or bad in our economy since nothing goes wrong when they are existed.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

I have received many altcoins from my bounty rewards before and I just sell them to my desired selling price because I don't wan't to hold many altcoins, I only have few now and most of it is converted into bitcoin and ethereum because this is my holding for long term.
krystal37

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

It is very simple many coins equals more profit, few coins equals less profit.so basically I can hold them without having to worry about anything.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
Having few but valuable altcoin is better than having lot of altcoins but other are trashcoins. I separate and keep altcoin that has value on the market since it is harmful keeping it on only one account because many hackers are alive to steal the collections that has good value. I am being irritated for those who have skilled in that because they used it badly and they called it their work. It is better to have multiple accounts to keep coins.

JakeJM0st

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

I think some Altcoins better instead of holding lots .I prefer to have minimal number of altcoins as monitoring is hard since the prices changes per seconds.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

yes it is true, having a lot of coins we can stabilize losses if in one of the coins there are really have a cheap selling point.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:07:51 AM

It is much better to have a lot of different crypto-currencies than their limited number. The variety of coins and tokens will contribute to their healthy competition and development. Moreover, the bulk of crypto-currencies are tokens, which have a very narrow field of application. They just do not create competition and do not interfere with anyone. If someone does not want to understand their varieties, then this is his problem. In order for the crypto currency to evolve, there must be many kinds. Unnecessary coins and tokens will be removed by the market itself.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

If you really believe to a specific coins you may choose few. But its better to hold more as long as you can monitor  those coin or you can mange it, keep that in mind that tou may choose a coin that has a big potential to pump. Make your own research about the coins before investing.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:25:22 AM

The positive implication is that, the more you diversify your investments by allocating them into different altcoins instead of focusing into one, the lesser the risk your money's going to lose in the future. Most investors allocate their resources into different investment tools since focusing into one aspect may be a double-edged sword in the future.

The downside is, when you allocate your investments, you are obliged to study the market of each in order to maximize your profit. Not to mention, the profit that you may receive may vary and keeping them in track may be a hassle, especially when the market is down. Different coins have their respective factors that contribute to their price growth and you must be able to grasp and research each.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:38:17 AM

it seems better you have some altcoin but altcoin which has a very good product and very useful for the people so it can give you benefit.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

In my own thought its better to have many altcoins than few because when you have more altcoins you have more money if your altcoins got price in coin market cup.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:01:24 AM

It is a good idea to invest in as many alternative coins as possible but there is a rule you must apply to any cryptocurrency you are purchasing or trading with. The rule is invest or trade with the amount of money you can bear the lost.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:09:02 AM

I have some coins and among them only about 2-3 are good on the market today. So how would you feel if you only had 1 coin and it was not worth it in the market? I think having a lot of coins will be better and more useful than just having 1.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
S.R Rikto

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

You really have a much bigger landscape so you can earn bigger if you want to earn bigger stars. Although it says for the time you earn for it but still it is a very long option because you may be able to do many profits and get rich as well thank you
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

It's always a good idea to have more coins. The more, the merrier, right? This gives you choices to sell and you have a variety, so that won't be much of a problem for you. I can't see any harm with having a lot of alt coins on you. Except you're probably under the radar of hackers who might take interest of your full wallet.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

If you have available funds then it would be better to have many altcoins, as there is more chance that some of them would pump hard in future. If you have few then the possibility is less.
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

It depends on how much capital you have. If you have small capital, you should choose few coins, which are potential coins, and invest on them. But if you have large capital, you can invest many coins, ofcourse, you also should to find and study about coin carefully. If you have many coin, your risk will reduce.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: