Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few?  (Read 4901 times)
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

I think having or investing in many altcoins is not a good idea or good practice, having few potential altcoins will be a good idea. Maintenance of many coins is also difficult and looking into the price trend on all coins like monitoring is also bit difficult. Having some 4 to 5 max altcoins would be a good practice and you can effectively monitor and execute your profit plans. Suggest you to choose some top 10 altcoins for better profit and safety for your investment.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skylarkbright

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

I think it is better to have all coins in small quantity. Not only Altcoins, but also all other coins have bright future. Especially Bitcoin which has tremendous uprising development. So we should concentrate all coins for future benefit.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

The best to have an altcoins that is few but worth holding for long term. Invest on altcoins that will grow and we could earned profit.
There are many altcoins but some of it are scam so best it to select worth investing
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
The bulk of the types of crypto-currencies are tokens, not coins. Tokens are used in narrow spheres of our life and therefore practically they have no competitors. Coins, which are usually universal, that is, basically can be used as a means of payment, constitute a competition among themselves. However, healthy competition is good, it contributes to the improvement of the crypto currency. Therefore, I see nothing wrong with increasing the number of different types of crypto currency, both coins and tokens. Unnecessary, unpromising and unclaimed coins and tokens will eventually leave the market vseravno, will remain only promising.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

I think keeping too many coins is not good. It's easy to disperse the funds. For both the whole market and individual investors, too many coins are not the best way.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

That's good if most of them is useful. Raising fund by ICO is easy so many company want raise fund like this, but there is many scammer take this opportunity in order to scam, so 80% token is trash. I expect that this situation will improve early
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

I would approve of only a couple since the vast majority of them have no utilization at all other than for Trading. Around 5 or 6 altcoins (out of +1500) really have genuine use, and about another 5 alts have a promising future...the rest are simply dreams and expectations or straight up scamcoins. However, at any rate later on the majority of the 'shitcoins' will dissapear and just the altcoins with genuine and utilitarian utilize cases will survive.
mawich

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

It’s good to have few coins with a value. And the others get from an airdrop
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

Well, all I can say is that it all depends on your financial strength.

Most coins they call shitcoins at times do better than those over hyped ones in the long term.

I 'd say one should bag as many as possible .
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:40:04 PM

While having why there should be a limit. If we do have a lot better although there is no price, but altcoin can also be sold like bitcoin. Although not as big as bitcoin the price.  Smiley
super stas

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

I think that you need to have a portfolio of top altcoins. Everyone picks himself to taste. I like the top 20.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

It's OK but if you have altcoin but altcoin is average there is no price or a small price. If you invest altcoin, if I think you will kill yourself or get a loss. So if you want to invest better invest bitcoin or ethereum the coin is definitely in crypto.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

In this market, diversity is always key. I say that because there are many trends that each and every coin follows in the market. Therefore, if you would only hold a few coins, then it would be hard for you to follow through different leads that would, in turn, help gain more profit in the end. The fact is, although many coins go down at once, their rates and movements differ, so if you have more coins to trade or to sell out, then it would mean that you can have a chance to at least gain some profit even if some of your assets are not doing good.

Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

A thorough research is needed while bagging your altcoins. The key thing is to bag altcoins with good working products and not just any kind of altcoins. A good hold on altcoins with good product will definitely pay off much more later.
Patrick777

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

I think it's enough to buy those crypto that have technology in themselves and believe in their development. You need to think with your head. And so the top 10 will not fail.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

There is no bad thing in holding more than enough coins unless and until they all are good coins or what I can say hot projects in short. However if the coins or related projects are not worth anything then holding many coins wouldn't be advisable. In such instances it would be just fine to have few coins which are perfect one.  Thus giving you more income and less risky than having more coins. So it's all about the coins which you choose and not about how many you hold.

It doesn't matter have many alts as long as it is useful and needed  still utilized in curriencies good enough we can earned  a little bit income  a secondary opportunity to become successful choose both bitcoin or altcoins you get a better life ahead of this two coins.
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

In my opinion I think you can have a lot, but only a few that you will focus on. Because it is would be difficult to keep track and handle all these different altcoins at the same time, whilst there will be too many decision that you have to make in terms of trading them.
sodeogi1122

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

When there are many copper you will avoid the risk of concentrating 1 dong when it falls, but you will have to divide the capital and it is difficult to choose and invest in any co?
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

I think its not a problem if we have lots of coin or few the important all of this have great value and have potential grow. We all know that if bitcoin many of this coin will drops too. That's why we need to choose coin have a great value and choose the that you can manage.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

There are a lot of coin on the crypto market but some coin is more valuable and day by day its price increased.In my experience i was seen many coins add exchnger after long time so best and promising projet always work and add exchanger fast like as waves,eth,decent,aion,paypie so i think always hold some valuable coin, not for all altcoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: