Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few?  (Read 4901 times)
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:11:44 AM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
if I think it's better to have some coins alternative because by having some coins we can arrange which one we will sell and which one we will buy, because every coins will not all go up or vice versa not all coins will go down all, so we can arrange which one should be in hodl and which one should we sell if we have some coins ...
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

There were a lot of different coins in my investment portfolio before the correction. I liked them all and it seemed to me that I had a better chance of getting a good profit. But then I realized that it's very difficult to observe them all. Therefore I left 15 alternative coins, which I consider the most promising. Now I mostly in USDT and wait for another price drop.
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

if you decide you want to have altcoin that much you should see the altcoin you want to buy should you buy altcoin that really has a good product and very useful for the people. lest you buy the wrong altcoin because altcoin is now very much at all.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

in my opinion rather than having many worthless coins that will be thrown out continuously until there is no demand for it. It would be better to have some altcoin with a bright or good price in the future
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

The number of altcoyins is increasing, mainly due to an increase in the number of tokens that appear as a result of ICO activities. Tokens are used in various narrow spheres of human activity. Therefore, in principle, they do not conflict with anyone and do not interfere with anyone. They find more and more new niches in our activities. Therefore, I believe that the more new types of tokens appear, the more comfortable our lives can become in the future.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

increasingly have more types of will could open opportunities to get results to become larger. even this will make the value of the losses would be lower because of capital not only instilled in one place only. If you only buy a few and it dropped away then surely it will feel once the harm is felt. but also don't buy too many types as it will make capital divided so large that profit will not be too noticeable.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

It is too hard to watch for many kind of altcoins. Rather, to hold 5-10 strong altcoins with maximum trust and subscribe for their telegram/twitter channels for monitoring news about project.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

if we have one altcoin like no hope better have more than one altcoin that will give more profit from your income it Will be better
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

It is better to have few ICOs and you invest wisely in them than to have multiple of them then losing your capital. Think wise.
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

The more altcoins the more chance to get some profit but also the great chance that against this background other little-known altcoins will fall in price.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

It will depend on how much time you are willing to dedicate to monitoring your investments, if you do not have too much time then it is better to have less coins and to have coins that are more solid and that have very few chances of disappearing, but if you want to dedicate yourself fully to this market then it is entirely possible to have many coins, I have seen examples of people in the forum claiming they hold 50 to 100 coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

It really depends on how much capital you have.

For example, if your portfolio is worth only 1000 dollars, it would be pointless to spread that out over 20 coins.
You would end up having just a tiny bit of each coin so your losses will be tiny and your gains tiny also.
Basically, your portfolio will be stuck, not going forward or backward.
Also, it would be very hard to make a strategic trade if you only have like 1 eth or 1 ltc free to trade.

If you have a ton of capital, like in the 20k to 50k range, then spreading it out is a very wise choice.
You would mostly be hedging your investments against each other.
For example, in the smart contract category, buy the same amount of two that are promising (like zilliqa and polymath for example).

Interestingly enough, for whales, it goes back to a minimal portfolio again, with one key asset consisting of 50% of the value

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

I think that is very important to have investments in various projects, but not that many. My main investments are in Bitcoin and Ethereum, I have slightly less in NEO and Litecoin. The last 15% of my investments are for small projects and new coins, that have a good future and a lot of room to grow.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

I think when we invest in the crypto market, we should diversify our capital. We should not use all the money to invest in only 1-2 altcoin. Nobody puts all their eggs in one basket. I think it's best to invest in 3-4 altcoins to make a profit in the future. Also, now is a good time for us to invest in altcoin because prices are still low.

Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:42:01 PM

Having hundreds of shit coin bags is useless. As a serious investor, it is advisable to look for serious projects, even few of them can bring better return with time. What I mean by serious projects are those coin that has working product as well as team backing.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

Having hundreds of shit coin bags is useless. As a serious investor, it is advisable to look for serious projects, even few of them can bring better return with time. What I mean by serious projects are those coin that has working product as well as team backing.
in any case, if you carefully analyze several projects and among them there will be several promising, then these are the best options for investment. There is advice when you can not store all the eggs in one basket. Therefore, it is better to spread your investments in several areas.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:10:18 PM

I think when we invest in the crypto market, we should diversify our capital. We should not use all the money to invest in only 1-2 altcoin. Nobody puts all their eggs in one basket. I think it's best to invest in 3-4 altcoins to make a profit in the future. Also, now is a good time for us to invest in altcoin because prices are still low.
I got your point on that but for me,as much as possible saving many altcoins is better because the more you save the more chances of profit you can get. On the other hand,the risk is crucial in terms of researching and monitoring the token. Handling things like in crypto is very different compared to real life situation in a normal way of earning. You always have your patience and determination to carry and that is a double time than usual.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:23:53 PM

having a lot of coins will certainly be able to increase the profit that we will and certainly will save our time in waiting for the coins to be able to achieve high prices and get profit from just saving one coin only. but with a note must be really careful choosing a coin to be invested because not all coins will be able to provide benefits for us.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

I think you should have a lot of altcoins and not necessarily just altcoins. The more different coins you invest (the main thing is not the slag coins), the better, as this action you diversify your risk.

elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

You’re correct to diversify your investment. Five is just about right. Get Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and two others of your choice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: