Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

I haven't read anything for quite some time that we can sell our self-produced electricity on the Bittwatt platform. The development of this platform will probably take some time. Or does anyone have other information about this?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Bittwatt is listed on CoinRanker. Your platform for streaming real time cryptocurrency prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bittwatt

Great, good to see Bittwatt is getting recognized and picked up by multiple ICO review websites, thanks for spotting Bittwatt and covering it

This is an awesome development, lately Bittwatt have been progressing it a clear sign that the project is making positive impact

Any news on what they plan to do on the upcoming days for exchanges? I know they are working on their won exchange platform and they also have coss which is not bad but are exchanges a priority?

I think it should be one of Bittwatt's main priorities, but the energy exchange needs to be the number one focus! The exchanges will help with the token value, which will later on help Bittwatt, but at the moment they need to get their exchange development completed.

You're right, their own exchange to me should be the main priority, just as you stated, having their own exchange up and running will give more value to the token, more than having bittwatt token available on a dozen exchange, that will ensure the continuous existence of the token as they go ahead to implement all the needed features that will boost the general outlook of the project
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

I would agree the biggest challenge would be to get people to buy or use the BWT; I mean for energy providers to sell in BWT they need to have an incentive in place; But I think the exchange that was release could do the conversion in the back.

yeah, there needs to be an easy way for people to get BWT, like maybe they could earn BWT from their electric company as a form of loyalty reward, then they could just buy some more BWT to top up the exisiting ones they have.  But if it was me, and i had to then buy BTC or ETH to be able to buy BWT just to pay a bill I don't think id be doing that. E

That is a good point raised, It would make sense - it is a pain having to buy BTC OR ETH just to be able to buy BWT - kind of going round in circles

Exactly, people are lazy, and if there isn't some form of benefit in paying in BWT, it's only ever going to be people in Crypto who hold it, or can easily acquire ETH etc that will do so, for the breakout into the consumer market, it needs to be appealing and easy to use, im sure the team has considered this though and is working on a solution!

This problem is half solved with Fiat usage in the platform, I doubt if they be completely lazy to use their credit card to purchase BWT and that way it would break out pretty fast

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

I would agree the biggest challenge would be to get people to buy or use the BWT; I mean for energy providers to sell in BWT they need to have an incentive in place; But I think the exchange that was release could do the conversion in the back.

yeah, there needs to be an easy way for people to get BWT, like maybe they could earn BWT from their electric company as a form of loyalty reward, then they could just buy some more BWT to top up the exisiting ones they have.  But if it was me, and i had to then buy BTC or ETH to be able to buy BWT just to pay a bill I don't think id be doing that. E

That is a good point raised, It would make sense - it is a pain having to buy BTC OR ETH just to be able to buy BWT - kind of going round in circles

Exactly, people are lazy, and if there isn't some form of benefit in paying in BWT, it's only ever going to be people in Crypto who hold it, or can easily acquire ETH etc that will do so, for the breakout into the consumer market, it needs to be appealing and easy to use, im sure the team has considered this though and is working on a solution!

This problem is half solved with Fiat usage in the platform, I doubt if they be completely lazy to use their credit card to purchase BWT and that way it would break out pretty fast

FIAT Implementation on the platform would be great, saves a lot of the hassle required in order to purchase tokens, but I'm not sure what laws and KYC they have to do with FIAT deposit - I understand it's slightly more complex, am I right?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

I haven't read anything for quite some time that we can sell our self-produced electricity on the Bittwatt platform. The development of this platform will probably take some time. Or does anyone have other information about this?

How would that happen? Do you or can you distribute the electricity you generate? if so how do does this usually happen. If say you own a generator and all how do you do or handle the distribution?

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

FIAT Implementation on the platform would be great, saves a lot of the hassle required in order to purchase tokens, but I'm not sure what laws and KYC they have to do with FIAT deposit - I understand it's slightly more complex, am I right?
I think it would be better if there was no FIAT payment option because it can create a huge demand of the Tokens and that can increase the price a lot.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

Platform development at its best. Social events are at best for product launch in various countires. For ex. golf event in Bulgaria for their launch. Launch in various exchanges are on-going. Bittwatt seems to be the best one at this moment.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

I think it would be better if there was no FIAT payment option because it can create a huge demand of the Tokens and that can increase the price a lot.

I agree with this statement. But there should be reason behind this move. Lets ask this question in their telegram channel.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

How would that happen? Do you or can you distribute the electricity you generate? if so how do does this usually happen. If say you own a generator and all how do you do or handle the distribution?

But I really thought they mentioned something like selling self generated electicity, I have been wondering how that's gonna be possible. It not feasible

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

But I really thought they mentioned something like selling self generated electicity, I have been wondering how that's gonna be possible. It not feasible

Yeah, from my understanding you could sell your power like from solar panels or the like to the Bittwatt platform for BWT tokens (at a rate of 1 KW = 1 BWT token). Don't forget it's still very very early in the project, I imagine they're looking to get a presence in countries before the B2B platform goes live in January,
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

Bittwatt is listed on CoinRanker. Your platform for streaming real time cryptocurrency prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bittwatt

Great, good to see Bittwatt is getting recognized and picked up by multiple ICO review websites, thanks for spotting Bittwatt and covering it

This is an awesome development, lately Bittwatt have been progressing it a clear sign that the project is making positive impact

Any news on what they plan to do on the upcoming days for exchanges? I know they are working on their won exchange platform and they also have coss which is not bad but are exchanges a priority?

I think it should be one of Bittwatt's main priorities, but the energy exchange needs to be the number one focus! The exchanges will help with the token value, which will later on help Bittwatt, but at the moment they need to get their exchange development completed.

You're right, their own exchange to me should be the main priority, just as you stated, having their own exchange up and running will give more value to the token, more than having bittwatt token available on a dozen exchange, that will ensure the continuous existence of the token as they go ahead to implement all the needed features that will boost the general outlook of the project

I'd like to think that the exchange is certainly one of the highest priorities, a great, trusted place to trade and hopefully don't get stung on incoming/outgoing trades.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

Yeah, from my understanding you could sell your power like from solar panels or the like to the Bittwatt platform for BWT tokens (at a rate of 1 KW = 1 BWT token). Don't forget it's still very very early in the project, I imagine they're looking to get a presence in countries before the B2B platform goes live in January,

I really hope that you are right and we can sell our self-generated electricity from January. 1 BWT for 1 KW sounds fair, that could be a nice extra income
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

Platform development at its best. Social events are at best for product launch in various countires. For ex. golf event in Bulgaria for their launch. Launch in various exchanges are on-going. Bittwatt seems to be the best one at this moment.

I'm pretty hyped about this project, everything about it is just welcoming and yea, i do attest to the fact that its the best at the moment and they are not just stopping with their awesome awareness campaign and their superb zeal to see that this project becomes a known brand, putting smiles on investors and the community seems like their goal
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

I really hope that you are right and we can sell our self-generated electricity from January. 1 BWT for 1 KW sounds fair, that could be a nice extra income

I thought I had seen something about selling self generated electricity but cannot confirm for sure. I don't have anyway of creating electricity but I had been thinking about decking my house out with solar panels so this will continue to be an interesting avenue.
Darkoth89

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

I mean don't quote me on that date of January, that's just when the trading aspect of the platform goes live, it could be a while before they figure out the ins and outs of setting it up so that people can sell their excess energy to the grid.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

I mean don't quote me on that date of January, that's just when the trading aspect of the platform goes live, it could be a while before they figure out the ins and outs of setting it up so that people can sell their excess energy to the grid.

If this would be possible i would be happy. It could be a good business idea for someone to generate extra income especially if Bittwatt token becomes high.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

Not sure I need to go back and reread the whitepaper and see what the inner logistics of the token are I forget really how they are managing the value and power connection
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

After reading here again and again questions about further expansion, I would like to show this list from the whitepaper https://ico.bittwatt.com/#whitepaper

Country Opening the market Estimated # of customers

China 2022-Q1 5.0
Russia 2021-Q3 2.0
Moldova 2021-Q2 0.1
Netherlands 2021-Q2 0.9
Denmark 2021-Q1 1.0
Norway 2021-Q1 1.0
Sweden 2021-Q1 1.2
Portugal 2020-Q2 0.3
Spain 2020-Q1 0.4
France 2019-Q4 0.8
Italy 2019-Q3 0.7
Germany 2019-Q2 1.2
Austria 2019-Q1 0.3
Hungary 2018-Q3 0.1
Ukraine 2018-Q3 0.2
Turkey 2018-Q2 0.5
Bulgaria 2018-Q1 0.1

I believe the number of customers is in millions, this stat clearly shows they ate targeting mostly European countries

Obviously are the number of customers in millions. I think, that the calculated numbers are very low, at least for some countries like Germany for example. There should be more than 1.2 million potential customers for BWT.

This is some good stat and in  no way are those numbers low.. They are only trying not to become over ambitious and later not deliver. And i hope you put in mind the crypto acceptance rate.
Amazing after being a success in Europe are they planning to go in Asia? it would be smart to introduce Bittwatt there and get a lot of investors.

They also want to start soon in Singapore. They even have their headquarters in Singapore. At least they are registered there.
Singapore would be a great market, where a lot of electricity is needed

If the Singapore market have a great demand for electricity then it's a  good choice for there but if they have found a cost effective way to solve their energy demand in a low rate, then I dunt support the idea
Darkoth89

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

Not sure I need to go back and reread the whitepaper and see what the inner logistics of the token are I forget really how they are managing the value and power connection

Lmao, I think that I am in the same boat.. It's been a few months since I read the whitepaper and apparently in that time I have forgot everything.. Defiantly need to check to see how they are handling selling of excess power.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

yeah, there needs to be an easy way for people to get BWT, like maybe they could earn BWT from their electric company as a form of loyalty reward, then they could just buy some more BWT to top up the exisiting ones they have.  But if it was me, and i had to then buy BTC or ETH to be able to buy BWT just to pay a bill I don't think id be doing that. E

Well you never can tell for all we know that's what they probably want but never the less I agree with you allowing fiat cause a lot to the token

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: