Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

cool, there is already a beta version of the platform online. I registered immediately. https://beta.bittwatt.com/
looks very good. My first look fell on the exchange, very easy to use. And what is very interesting: you can also change Fiat / Fiat
Great information am gonna check it out. I have always waited for this and change fiat/fiat it really awesome I believe Bittwatt knows the importance of making their service simple and user friendly.
Nice. I'll register it definitely. I checked that this platform look bit simple and really look like easy to use. But this platform does require KYC?

Thanks for sharing the link. I also found this link on google when i searched up Bitwatt. I am liking the exchange so far. It has low fees apparently. Many users are searching for a low fee exchange. So this is a plus point.

Wow nice, thanks for the link. I have checked the platform and it really looks great. The Exchange is awesome, you can change BWT in ETH or FIAT (USD, GBP, EUR and RON) and vice versa.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:04:02 PM

I’m sure the team will continue to expand and develop the platform projects like this will continue to change and evolve over time they will hopefully clarify the bwt rate changes and stability

Yeah Bittwatt will evolve over time and we are going to see a lot of changes in the coming months especially if the trading exchange comes online.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

cool, there is already a beta version of the platform online. I registered immediately. https://beta.bittwatt.com/
looks very good. My first look fell on the exchange, very easy to use. And what is very interesting: you can also change Fiat / Fiat
Great information am gonna check it out. I have always waited for this and change fiat/fiat it really awesome I believe Bittwatt knows the importance of making their service simple and user friendly.
Nice. I'll register it definitely. I checked that this platform look bit simple and really look like easy to use. But this platform does require KYC?

Thanks for sharing the link. I also found this link on google when i searched up Bitwatt. I am liking the exchange so far. It has low fees apparently. Many users are searching for a low fee exchange. So this is a plus point.
Nice i will also try the beta version are there any reviews available? or video reviews about the platform that would also be nice.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

Good evening, DEVs. I'm review in white paper on your idea, It's truly good!
Vigilant job, riveting activity, excellence website.

Thanks for the feed back mate. We appreciate it that it was a positive one but how ever we would also love to hear from you area you think the project need to improve greatly upon. Thanks.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

I’m sure the team will continue to expand and develop the platform projects like this will continue to change and evolve over time they will hopefully clarify the bwt rate changes and stability

Yes. I think so. They have huge plans and I would like to discuss the  project progress here in details. I am going to look for all sort of information for those discussions here.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

Yes, hopefully we'll get to see a lot of things fall in place pretty soon as the days go by, the project has some really huge potentials to change the entire face of the energy industry, i'm glad to see a lot of dumpers dumped the token, so that the strong hands can come in and do the needed thing, giving room for a healthy growth of the token
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

You can find a lot of information in the link you send. I got to learn a lot about Bitwatt thanks to it. I hope many people can read this link so they will also understand more about this project.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

I checked out the exchange tonight and it worked smoothly, great development but I would like to know if there is an offline presence for this project?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

recently, energy consumption was born for rapidly developing technological tools. it is important to reduce costs and do so without harming nature. as the number of renewable energy projects proliferate, we will see better days. private companies and governments they are implementing stable and supportive policies in this regard.

another nice new project. I hope you succeed.  Cool Wink

The most attractive feature of the project is the guarantee of constant energy moreso the process ain't harmful to the ecosystem as well, I would expect a future with a lot of this energy companies springing up  Cool

Personally any project that has to do with protecting our environment, in any little way possible, is okay in my book, been eco-friendly is important because the globe its at risk from all the harmful effects we keep throwing at it, its time brands and the population as a whole takes up this challenge of creating projects that will help sustain our environment 

Yeah projects that can make money and also be eco-friendly at the same time are projects I want to invest in! That's why I really like Bittwatt and I think they will help shape the energy market in the future!

Yes, its a pleasure deriving wealth from something that's beneficial to the environment and not wrecking our environment in the name of making money, that's where this project stands out and the transparent platform that they aim to create will really be nice to behold, is tough seeing a project that aims to create such avenue for the community

I invest in projects in which I believe solves real life issues and is built on transparency, this two attributes among others I have found in Bittwatt. I'm a happy investor Smiley

Yeah I one hundred percent agree, the ICO project needs to be supported by a real life use case and when you read the Bittwatt whitepaper you start to understand what they’re trying to achieve.

You get a feel for how their platform works in an eco friendly way and creates revenue as they offer a cheaper option for consumers and they provide energy suppliers with a lot more detailed information and access to a brand new client base, thus this helps  their individual businesses operate more efficiently.

The platform is a smart idea and there is a lot of unrealised potential and a huge market to grow into. This is what makes Bitwatt an attractive investment opportunity for me.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

I checked out the exchange tonight and it worked smoothly, great development but I would like to know if there is an offline presence for this project?

Yeah, i've heard a few people say that they had a successful exchange on the beta site! Great to see they've got things up and running so quickly.  Cannot wait for the B2B platform.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

Yeah, i've heard a few people say that they had a successful exchange on the beta site! Great to see they've got things up and running so quickly.  Cannot wait for the B2B platform.

So is this new exchange site already working? Can I register and spend some ETH for BWT for example?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

So is this new exchange site already working? Can I register and spend some ETH for BWT for example?
As far as i understood it is still the beta and you should wait for the full version to do that, if you want you can try the beta out too, just register.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

As far as i understood it is still the beta and you should wait for the full version to do that, if you want you can try the beta out too, just register.

From what i've heard a few people have traded ETH for BWT, or BWT for ETH on their exchange, but yeah it's still in BETA so if you don't want to risk it, just use Coss.io for trading.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:42:06 PM

Me too just came across this website while looking for project updates. What a friendly view of the portal as well as usage of FIAT is extremely beneficial for many many people who are still not into the crypto world.

Oh wow nice, they've already got the FIAT to Bitwatt tokens exchange section setup for it as well? https://exchange.bittwatt.com/ Really nice looking site so far.

Agree the site is looking nice and good to see the exchange between FIAT and Bittwatt on the site. Everything seems to be ticking the right boxes, a very clean and user-friendly site.

yeah I love the way they designed the site but what I love more is the FIAT exchange, they are really carrying everyone along. like I have always said simplicity and user-friendliness is important to any business

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:54:38 PM

From what i've heard a few people have traded ETH for BWT, or BWT for ETH on their exchange, but yeah it's still in BETA so if you don't want to risk it, just use Coss.io for trading.

It is probably the best to wait for the full version if you don't want to have any problems. I am not saying that the beta is not working at all. I just don't want to take big risks.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

Me too just came across this website while looking for project updates. What a friendly view of the portal as well as usage of FIAT is extremely beneficial for many many people who are still not into the crypto world.

Oh wow nice, they've already got the FIAT to Bitwatt tokens exchange section setup for it as well? https://exchange.bittwatt.com/ Really nice looking site so far.

Agree the site is looking nice and good to see the exchange between FIAT and Bittwatt on the site. Everything seems to be ticking the right boxes, a very clean and user-friendly site.

yeah I love the way they designed the site but what I love more is the FIAT exchange, they are really carrying everyone along. like I have always said simplicity and user-friendliness is important to any business

Yep your right it’s something we really have been in need of for a while now it’s good to see the team looking to maintain their promises and keep the development and project sticking to its guns
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:20:01 AM

Agree the site is looking nice and good to see the exchange between FIAT and Bittwatt on the site. Everything seems to be ticking the right boxes, a very clean and user friendly site.

Teams always had clean web development good to see them continue to take that experience to fold it into the actual product and really deliver a clean experience hopefully they have enough backend testers to makes sure the backend is clean and scaleable and bug free as well

I have one question. So this Bittwatt to ETH conversion rate will change frequently depending of the Bittwatt rate at exchange? Or it will be fixed for the day.

Since I looked this morning for the first time, the course has not changed so far. I do not know if that's the intention or if there are problems with the Exchange.
My first test deposit is on my account and I will buy some BWT with it later

I think it would pick the current exchange price; The trick would be if you have multiple listing in different exchanges with varying prices. I think it needs to address that fixing it may not be the best approach about.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

recently, energy consumption was born for rapidly developing technological tools. it is important to reduce costs and do so without harming nature. as the number of renewable energy projects proliferate, we will see better days. private companies and governments they are implementing stable and supportive policies in this regard.

another nice new project. I hope you succeed.  Cool Wink

The most attractive feature of the project is the guarantee of constant energy moreso the process ain't harmful to the ecosystem as well, I would expect a future with a lot of this energy companies springing up  Cool

Personally any project that has to do with protecting our environment, in any little way possible, is okay in my book, been eco-friendly is important because the globe its at risk from all the harmful effects we keep throwing at it, its time brands and the population as a whole takes up this challenge of creating projects that will help sustain our environment 

Yeah projects that can make money and also be eco-friendly at the same time are projects I want to invest in! That's why I really like Bittwatt and I think they will help shape the energy market in the future!

Yes, its a pleasure deriving wealth from something that's beneficial to the environment and not wrecking our environment in the name of making money, that's where this project stands out and the transparent platform that they aim to create will really be nice to behold, is tough seeing a project that aims to create such avenue for the community

I invest in projects in which I believe solves real life issues and is built on transparency, this two attributes among others I have found in Bittwatt. I'm a happy investor Smiley

Yeah I one hundred percent agree, the ICO project needs to be supported by a real life use case and when you read the Bittwatt whitepaper you start to understand what they’re trying to achieve.

You get a feel for how their platform works in an eco friendly way and creates revenue as they offer a cheaper option for consumers and they provide energy suppliers with a lot more detailed information and access to a brand new client base, thus this helps  their individual businesses operate more efficiently.

The platform is a smart idea and there is a lot of unrealised potential and a huge market to grow into. This is what makes Bitwatt an attractive investment opportunity for me.

Yea, they tend to solve a lot of issues in the energy environment, giving consumers opportunity to choose any supplier they want, creating room for flexibility, in a transparent atmosphere as they plan to inculcate the use of escrow, so they really do have a lot of advantages over the traditional way of doing things in the energy industry
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

Agree the site is looking nice and good to see the exchange between FIAT and Bittwatt on the site. Everything seems to be ticking the right boxes, a very clean and user friendly site.

Teams always had clean web development good to see them continue to take that experience to fold it into the actual product and really deliver a clean experience hopefully they have enough backend testers to makes sure the backend is clean and scaleable and bug free as well

I have one question. So this Bittwatt to ETH conversion rate will change frequently depending of the Bittwatt rate at exchange? Or it will be fixed for the day.

Since I looked this morning for the first time, the course has not changed so far. I do not know if that's the intention or if there are problems with the Exchange.

I think it would pick the current exchange price; The trick would be if you have multiple listing in different exchanges with varying prices. I think it needs to address that fixing it may not be the best approach about.

I was able to extensively test the Exchange last night and I can now say that the prices have changed again and again in the evening.
Deposit of ETH has taken a long time, but the problem will be fixed soon, according to telegram channel. The Exchange itself then worked very fast, after just one touch of a button I had converted ETH into BWT. Now I still have a problem with the withdrawal. Yesterday initiated the withdrawal, the status has not changed since then, so I have the BWT not yet in my private wallet.
Let's see what information I get in the telegram channel
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

I was able to extensively test the Exchange last night and I can now say that the prices have changed again and again in the evening.
Deposit of ETH has taken a long time, but the problem will be fixed soon, according to telegram channel. The Exchange itself then worked very fast, after just one touch of a button I had converted ETH into BWT. Now I still have a problem with the withdrawal. Yesterday initiated the withdrawal, the status has not changed since then, so I have the BWT not yet in my private wallet.
Let's see what information I get in the telegram channel

Yeah update us on what if you were able to get some more. But i believe the exchange site isn't fully ready yet so the process will take more time. Since it is just the beta site. They should really look into the speed of deposit and withdrawal and fix it if they wish to be successful.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: