Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

I guess that's the team will start with it's social media promotion very soon to make sure that their platform reaches all corners.

They have actually been on this for a while now and they have done, to an extent, a great job with their marketing activities. There might still be some room for improvement though

Bittwatt marketing team has come up with amazing publicity strategies in the past which has gotten them this far, I expect to see more of this strategies from the team.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

I guess that's the team will start with it's social media promotion very soon to make sure that their platform reaches all corners.

They have actually been on this for a while now and they have done, to an extent, a great job with their marketing activities. There might still be some room for improvement though

Bittwatt marketing team has come up with amazing publicity strategies in the past which has gotten them this far, I expect to see more of this strategies from the team.

I’m hoping so they started out really strong hopefully their marketing will continue to be strong and growing their following. The team has the chops to do it and I’m hoping they continue to fall back on their teams strength
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

I’m hoping so they started out really strong hopefully their marketing will continue to be strong and growing their following. The team has the chops to do it and I’m hoping they continue to fall back on their teams strength

Even if they can't get a lot of users on their platform they need to continue. Every company started very small, and then in time they have grown huge.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

very nice project, hope in the future should run by the planned!
 Good luck team.

I hope they can achieve the goals within their roadmap

here is a nice article below which shows the indepth roadmap
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bittwatt/comments/8ce248/bittwatt_roadmap/

So we are in the middle now though the final point is in 2022. A lot of things has been done and I think the more are to do in future. Bitwatt is making a great journey and I wish the team just to go ahead to mobile applications release.

they are really focused on their long-term goals and that's a good thing, hopefully by 2022 bittwatt will be one of the big names in blockchain industry

4 years are a really long time. But I am sure that Bittwatt will be one of the big players in the energy market until then. I hope I have enough patience to keep my tokens that long:-)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

I just read in the telegram channel that yesterday BWT tokens worth $ 100K were traded on Coss. Now they can apply for a listing on CMC. I would be very happy, then I do not always have to look at Coss, how much a BWT currently costs

In a day? CMC requires that much volume in a single day, not over the period of the project to my understanding. if that's the case then that's awesome and I can't wait to see BWT on CMC, wonder if it'll be in the top 100.

i thinks it' s100k in a single day. The trading competition certainly helps to generate a lot of trades.
I also participate,  but apparently others buy and sell more than me, since I was in the top 30, I fall further and further back
It will attract a lot of new investors if they see that Bittwatt is already listed on CMC, and you can also see the price in your wallet directly as MEW is connected with CMC.

The statistics are becoming pretty impressive, getting to see bittwatt on cmc will be a huge boost of confidence to the community and a focus for potential investors, never knew they have made such huge trading volume and hopefully we will get to see an increase with time, the project has been doing well and holders know about this but dumpers don't 

I do monitor the trading activity on coss exchange and i can say that the trading volume keeps increasing everyday. I don't think i have noticed any drop in the total trade value which is a good thing seeing Bittwatt trading on an upcoming exchange with that kind of volume means we have people who really value the project.
Corleone007

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

In order for Bittwatt platform to grow even more, I think the team should come up with an advance marketing strategy that will help boost the publicity of this project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:22:21 PM

In order for this platform to grow even more, I think the team should come up with an advance marketing strategy that will help boost the publicity of this project.

I think that the team has a plan and a marketing strategy. They have announced some partnerships after the ICO ends, started the new beta website with the exchange and a listing to a big exchange is also planned. That looks like a good plan of growth.
GerardMu

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

I wish you advance!
Vigilant website, interesting design, outstanding website!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:39:56 PM

Good luck team.

So we are in the middle now though the final point is in 2022. A lot of things has been done and I think the more are to do in future. Bitwatt is making a great journey and I wish the team just to go ahead to mobile applications release.

they are really focused on their long-term goals and that's a good thing, hopefully by 2022 bittwatt will be one of the big names in blockchain industry

4 years are a really long time. But I am sure that Bittwatt will be one of the big players in the energy market until then. I hope I have enough patience to keep my tokens that long:-)

Hold them, they worth it. I see no problems that can prevent Bitwatt from being huge in 2022. It is already works well in Romania. It will test all its systems in this partnership. And it already has at least 3 ongoing partnerships. It is 2018 now. So you can imagine how it can develop till 2022.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

Good luck team.

Hold them, they worth it. I see no problems that can prevent Bitwatt from being huge in 2022. It is already works well in Romania. It will test all its systems in this partnership. And it already has at least 3 ongoing partnerships. It is 2018 now. So you can imagine how it can develop till 2022.
Do we know where their next step is? i mean after Romania where are they going to develop it more? and is that happening in 2018 or next year?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

Good luck team.

I think in the space of whatever period I have come to be involved in the project I have seen Bittwatt do a lot in this short span of time however there is a lot to accomplish too, the app will be a big break too, I can't just imagine the ease of trading energy on mobile

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cycseololat

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

I like your project! Really good design, assured idea, unblemished vision!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

Good luck team.

Well, even though 2022 is like a long time, it still doesn't stop the price from going up, is a gradual process but the implementations will be happening as we go, stressing on 2022, is like saying that nothing tangible may happen till the stipulated year, which to me is vague, i believe it will likely supersede the expectations of many and produce a viable project
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

yeah sure, improvement is a continual process what they are unable to achieve now they will certainly achieve later, I believe things like roadmap will help guide them, bittwatt is a promising project.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Rogers-Billy

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

I expect you success.
Interesting idea, advisable business, flawless plan.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

Guys do you know the exact date when the Energy Exchange will be available ? On the site it says that it is coming soon ! But I am really curious.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:28:44 PM

Guys do you know the exact date when the Energy Exchange will be available ? On the site it says that it is coming soon ! But I am really curious.

Don’t believe an official date has been announced I’m sure theirs a lot of parts that have to fall into place including getting the energy companies onboarded and testing how the exchanges etc will work to assure no issues creep up
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:37:54 PM

Don’t believe an official date has been announced I’m sure theirs a lot of parts that have to fall into place including getting the energy companies onboarded and testing how the exchanges etc will work to assure no issues creep up

Hopefully this will be announced soon, massive news for Bittwatt when they finally reveal the date. The energy exchange is the main focus of the project so I can see the value of BWT tokens mooning.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:53:30 AM

No date  has been revealed yet but I live the energy exchange is their key service so it shouldn't take too long to start operating fully.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

No date  has been revealed yet but I live the energy exchange is their key service so it shouldn't take too long to start operating fully.

Bittwatt intends to start in Romania on June 30th and from this day on customers should be able to pay their electricity in BWT. If the date holds, the Energy Exchange should go online either that day or just before
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: