Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

great news, BittWatt just got listed at LiveCoinWatch you can check it out on the LiveCoinWatch twitter page

https://twitter.com/LiveCoinWatch/status/1010160217307467776?s=19

Great news here! A lot of listing is happening for Bittwatt already, kudos to team, any news on Bittwatt exchange yet?
Till the date I seen Bittwatt was tradable on only coss.io. But what exactly this livecoinwatch? I mean this is any exchange or trading platform?
As I understand that site is just not a watchlist. Some coins are tradable also there. That website handling is look like easy and not too much difficult.

How many people are using The LiveCoinWatch exchange ? If it is easy to use then it would be good for new people. I like it so far that they are adding more and more exchanges nice !

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

The Bittwatt Exchange is currently under maintenance. There are probably some improvements made. There were some suggestions from us beta testers, let's see which were implemented

Is the maintenance about the suggestion? I mean have the team stated that the maintenance is about implementing some suggestions they think are worth it?? Or you are just presuming?? It would really be a good thing if they actually went for maintenance for this sole purpose
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

great news, BittWatt just got listed at LiveCoinWatch you can check it out on the LiveCoinWatch twitter page

Great news here! A lot of listing is happening for Bittwatt already, kudos to team, any news on Bittwatt exchange yet?
Till the date I seen Bittwatt was tradable on only coss.io. But what exactly this livecoinwatch? I mean this is any exchange or trading platform?
As I understand that site is just not a watchlist. Some coins are tradable also there. That website handling is look like easy and not too much difficult.
I could not see anything about trading it looks like CMC in my point of view just with a couple of extra's, but still amazing that Bittwatt is also listed there now!
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

Nice article about Bittwatt and the latest achievements.
- The Golf tourmant as the start of Bittwatt in Bulgaria
- Trading Promo
- A bill from EVA Energy with a QR code for BWT payments

https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-golf-tournament-bb0e9c5a3a5e
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:49:13 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:48:12 PM by iphy6013

Having more buys than sells in the order book is always good as it means demand is solid hopefully the buys will continue to grow and drive up valuation as demand continues to slide upward

Lots of new exchanges announced in just 2-3 days. So we will see good pumping. Team is also continuously showing progress and that too they are also releasing proofs.
If Bittwatt gets on other exchanges there volume will be a lot higher than now as they only show the volume in COSS exchange.

Your right, as they get list on different exchanges they get access to quite large number people there by increasing Bittwatt trading volume.
Corleone007

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

Great news ! Bittwatt has been added on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bittwatt/ . Now it should get more exposure. But stiill, we are waiting for a bigger exchange now.

Congratulations Bittwatt team to make it to CMC. Its not an easy thing for sure. Together with the project progress, team is definitely working hard to ge the tokens listed in CMC as well as in couple of good exchanges.

I got notified by some friends that Bitwatt got listed. This is great news. Some investors are looking for coins in the coinmarket so now it will attract more people.

Getting onto coinmarketcap is such a big deal it’s funny that 1 site has so much power but it’s the world we live in and it’s what we have to deal with. But this means since bwt is listed we should see attention slowly grow and more attention means more demand hopefully

Absolutely. It's definitely the go-to site for Cryptocurrency tracking and a project seems so much more serious and trustworthy when listed on CMC.

If they are listed on CMC it means they are making a 1000+ in volume. I think as we see more deals like the one they recently mentioned in Romania we will get to see a lot of volume.
Nice to see Bittwatt added to coin marketcap, this will trigger lot of attentions from potential investors and also increased the demand.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

- Trading Promo

I find it much more interesting that bittwatt starts in Bulgaria on the day of the tournament. So we will shortly have two markets where energy can be paid with BWT: Romania and Bulgaria. I am really glad that I recently bought many BWT
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

Yep getting the project in all the big listing areas and sites is going to be tremendous for getting the word out especially cmc as most people really don’t trust projects until they are listed as that seems to make it real for people

Yeah this was really fast, getting listed on major listing site is good progress for Bittwatt. But surprisingly this did not have much effect on bittwatt price as the coinmarketcap listing.

Well we don't expect the market to be completely predictable  there is the possibility that it will somehow effect it we probably just have to wait and see

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

Great news ! Bittwatt has been added on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bittwatt/ . Now it should get more exposure. But stiill, we are waiting for a bigger exchange now.

Congratulations Bittwatt team to make it to CMC. Its not an easy thing for sure. Together with the project progress, team is definitely working hard to ge the tokens listed in CMC as well as in couple of good exchanges.

I got notified by some friends that Bitwatt got listed. This is great news. Some investors are looking for coins in the coinmarket so now it will attract more people.

Getting onto coinmarketcap is such a big deal it’s funny that 1 site has so much power but it’s the world we live in and it’s what we have to deal with. But this means since bwt is listed we should see attention slowly grow and more attention means more demand hopefully

Absolutely. It's definitely the go-to site for Cryptocurrency tracking and a project seems so much more serious and trustworthy when listed on CMC.

If they are listed on CMC it means they are making a 1000+ in volume. I think as we see more deals like the one they recently mentioned in Romania we will get to see a lot of volume.
Nice to see Bittwatt added to coin marketcap, this will trigger lot of attentions from potential investors and also increased the demand.

CMC addition is like adding gem in the crown. Bittwatt will become common mans tokens if everybody start paying energy bills with this token. Amazing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

Yep getting the project in all the big listing areas and sites is going to be tremendous for getting the word out especially cmc as most people really don’t trust projects until they are listed as that seems to make it real for people

Yeah this was really fast, getting listed on major listing site is good progress for Bittwatt. But surprisingly this did not have much effect on bittwatt price as the coinmarketcap listing.

Well we don't expect the market to be completely predictable  there is the possibility that it will somehow effect it we probably just have to wait and see

Didn't have much price effect? When i checked the project went up like 72% when it first got listed on CoinMarketCap lol. But yeah, once we start seeing more real world use hopefully the price will increase.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

Having more buys than sells in the order book is always good as it means demand is solid hopefully the buys will continue to grow and drive up valuation as demand continues to slide upward

Lots of new exchanges announced in just 2-3 days. So we will see good pumping. Team is also continuously showing progress and that too they are also releasing proofs.
If Bittwatt gets on other exchanges there volume will be a lot higher than now as they only show the volume in COSS exchange.

Your right, as they get list on different exchanges they get access to quite large number people there by increasing Bittwatt trading values.

Listing the coin on exchanges is fine, but they must also look for exchanges where users are actually trading otherwise it is pointless.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:37:51 PM

Didn't have much price effect? When i checked the project went up like 72% when it first got listed on CoinMarketCap lol. But yeah, once we start seeing more real world use hopefully the price will increase.

Lol.. I meant when it got listed on LiveCoinWatch there wasn't effect on the price as there was on the day coinmarketcap listing was announced.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:54:18 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 10:36:35 AM by iphy6013

Well we don't expect the market to be completely predictable  there is the possibility that it will somehow effect it we probably just have to wait and see

Lol.. I meant when it got listed on LiveCoinWatch there wasn't effect on the price as there was on the day coinmarketcap listing was announced.

That's true, both websites doesn't have same impact effects. CoinMarketCap is a huge, established and a popular site which is used by virtually everybody that's in crypto whereas livecoinwatch is relatively new with less impact.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:51:55 AM

- Trading Promo

yeah,really nice i am more interested in the goft tournament, bittwatt are really pushing their blockchain solution to the right place. we all know goft is played by men of means in that sense they can reach out to more investors. great work team bittwatt

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

- Trading Promo

I find it much more interesting that bittwatt starts in Bulgaria on the day of the tournament. So we will shortly have two markets where energy can be paid with BWT: Romania and Bulgaria. I am really glad that I recently bought many BWT

I am going to assume that everything is set for the first set of payment that will take place and i hope everything goes as planned because this is a very crucial time in the project lifetime.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

If someone has not read the medium contribution from Bittwatt, here is the first invoice from EVA Energy that you can pay with BWT. Simply scan the QR code

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:10:55 AM

- Trading Promo

Really great progress and don't forget the MVP released; It works and when they are through with it we should see the exchange with the suppliers; I think the fact that they were able to get a receipt paid in BWT is a great milestone.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

If someone has not read the medium contribution from Bittwatt, here is the first invoice from EVA Energy that you can pay with BWT. Simply scan the QR code

Looks great! Especially comparing to ugly invoices we come across every day. Of course, the main advantage here is the possibility to pay this online without need of leaving home.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

Looks great! Especially comparing to ugly invoices we come across every day. Of course, the main advantage here is the possibility to pay this online without need of leaving home.

I am very happy to see the first bill in Bittwatt tokens. For many projects, I have just seen it in paper this now. This is the first ever time, I am seeing with my eyes as a proof. Great going team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

- Trading Promo

yeah,really nice i am more interested in the goft tournament, bittwatt are really pushing their blockchain solution to the right place. we all know goft is played by men of means in that sense they can reach out to more investors. great work team bittwatt

Played by men of means, haha I'm not sure this is politically correct but I get what you mean , most golfers do have money to splash so hopefully they will see something within BittWatt and bring on some more investors
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: