Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Looks like the CoinMarketCap listing is in the progress of being completed, there is now a page available: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bittwatt/ and if you search for the token name you can see the result (i get an error when clicking on it though!)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

Looks like the CoinMarketCap listing is in the progress of being completed, there is now a page available: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bittwatt/ and if you search for the token name you can see the result (i get an error when clicking on it though!)

I get this error message too. but since BWT already appears in the search window, it can not be long before the data is online. That was really fast. There were a lot of transactions through the Trading Competition on coss
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

I get this error message too. but since BWT already appears in the search window, it can not be long before the data is online. That was really fast. There were a lot of transactions through the Trading Competition on coss

Get also an error message. But if CMC has started the listing and Bittwatt fulfill the requirements, the complete listing will follow soon.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

Guys do you know the exact date when the Energy Exchange will be available ? On the site it says that it is coming soon ! But I am really curious.

Don’t believe an official date has been announced I’m sure theirs a lot of parts that have to fall into place including getting the energy companies onboarded and testing how the exchanges etc will work to assure no issues creep up

Hopefully this will be announced soon, massive news for Bittwatt when they finally reveal the date. The energy exchange is the main focus of the project so I can see the value of BWT tokens mooning.

I tried to find the Energy Exchange launch date or any information related to it. But no latest updated available for now. I dont think BittWatt telegram channel will be helpful due to lot of spam messages.

Spammers that's the reason why I don't like using their telegram channel, I wish they are organizing AMA that would be the best place to ask such questions.

An AMA on reddit would more effective if you ask me. It would also be used a reference for the future. Doing an AMA in telegram is a bit confusing and is not really organized. having to scroll through all messages to follow up.
An announcement group on telegram is also not a bad idea,strictly for latest update where members can’t make comments. I think this will be helpful and reduce chances of spammers.

I agree an announcement channel with strict for outgoing new is really useful in getting news out as the chat channel tends to get very crowded and pinned posts only get you so far
It does not take a lot of time to make a channel and i am sure the team will see this and maybe even make one, it would be a lot cleaner too.

Right now I have a lot of questions but I don't think they have a suitable channel for answering. They should really consider an AMA. 

True like telegram Ama will go a long way especially when someone from the team gets in like the Ceo of the Coo, Bittwatt should really looked this way and get it done

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

Guys do you know the exact date when the Energy Exchange will be available ? On the site it says that it is coming soon ! But I am really curious.

Don’t believe an official date has been announced I’m sure theirs a lot of parts that have to fall into place including getting the energy companies onboarded and testing how the exchanges etc will work to assure no issues creep up

Hopefully this will be announced soon, massive news for Bittwatt when they finally reveal the date. The energy exchange is the main focus of the project so I can see the value of BWT tokens mooning.

I tried to find the Energy Exchange launch date or any information related to it. But no latest updated available for now. I dont think BittWatt telegram channel will be helpful due to lot of spam messages.

Spammers that's the reason why I don't like using their telegram channel, I wish they are organizing AMA that would be the best place to ask such questions.

An AMA on reddit would more effective if you ask me. It would also be used a reference for the future. Doing an AMA in telegram is a bit confusing and is not really organized. having to scroll through all messages to follow up.

i don't mind an AMA in Telegram as long as there is a follow up article on medium or the like that has all the best questions and answers.  But yeah, a reddit AMA might actually be a good idea for the team!

I agree with this. I've participated in a few AMA's on Telegram and generally it's been fine. It can at times be a tad confusing following others questions but that's where I personally feel the admin/team should follow up with a summary after. Maybe that cleaned up could then be posted on Reddit for example.

I would pick up reddit over all other channels anytime; I think with reddit it provides a public access and allows people to actually share the content and act as FAQ rather than having to answer the same questions all over.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

i don't mind an AMA in Telegram as long as there is a follow up article on medium or the like that has all the best questions and answers.  But yeah, a reddit AMA might actually be a good idea for the team!

I agree with this. I've participated in a few AMA's on Telegram and generally it's been fine. It can at times be a tad confusing following others questions but that's where I personally feel the admin/team should follow up with a summary after. Maybe that cleaned up could then be posted on Reddit for example.

I would pick up reddit over all other channels anytime; I think with reddit it provides a public access and allows people to actually share the content and act as FAQ rather than having to answer the same questions all over.

I don't think Bittwatt planning any AMA in coming days. I am fine even if they just put some announcement at their social media site about exchange launch.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

Everybody is waiting for token listing, but do you think it is a good decision? The price after lsiting will be so low I think.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

I don't think Bittwatt planning any AMA in coming days. I am fine even if they just put some announcement at their social media site about exchange launch.

Yeah,  leaving us in the dark doesn't really help, if they can't organise an AMA they should Atleast make regular announcement. It will give us an idea of what is going on.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Yeah,  leaving us in the dark doesn't really help, if they can't organise an AMA they should Atleast make regular announcement. It will give us an idea of what is going on.

I agree. After ICO I hardly see any updates, announcement from Bittwatt team. Let's hope they announce energy exchange related info shortly.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Everybody is waiting for token listing, but do you think it is a good decision? The price after lsiting will be so low I think.

Bittwatt token is already listed or available for trading at cross exchange. I know cross is not big exchange, and everyone wants Bittwatt to be available at one of the top exchange. But we have to wait for that.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

Bittwatt token is already listed or available for trading at cross exchange. I know cross is not big exchange, and everyone wants Bittwatt to be available at one of the top exchange. But we have to wait for that.

Exactly it’s already listed so doubtful further listings would be bad it would just increase accessibility to hopefully drive up volume which would be good as more people would have open access to buy and sell it easier without having to transfer to Coss if they don’t have an account their
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

Get also an error message. But if CMC has started the listing and Bittwatt fulfill the requirements, the complete listing will follow soon.

Coinmarketcap listing is in progress fir them. I think before tomorrow Bittwatt will be completely listed on coinmarketcap and we can see the full coin details there.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

I read they are currently operational in Romania; Anyone knows if they are executing any deals? I am curious what kind of operations they are undertaking in Romania. I know they are progressing quite well with the MVP but what is happening in Romania? any partnerships or deal?

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

Exactly it’s already listed so doubtful further listings would be bad it would just increase accessibility to hopefully drive up volume which would be good as more people would have open access to buy and sell it easier without having to transfer to Coss if they don’t have an account their

Listing at bigger exchange will help Bittwatt token. Price will go up not down. What I think is bounty hunters dumped tokens at cross exchange and big investors missing from cross exchange.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

I read they are currently operational in Romania; Anyone knows if they are executing any deals? I am curious what kind of operations they are undertaking in Romania. I know they are progressing quite well with the MVP but what is happening in Romania? any partnerships or deal?

Yea, heard that too and also that a transaction has already been done by the bittwatt team in Romania, i think this is getting bigger than we all think, the team is giving everyone a good reason to hodl the token and not just hodl but to actually use the token the way it was meant to be used, which is in the daily purchasing of energy when we need it 
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

Listing at bigger exchange will help Bittwatt token. Price will go up not down. What I think is bounty hunters dumped tokens at cross exchange and big investors missing from cross exchange.
A lot of investors are more serious if a project is listed on a big exchange, but still i am glad it is listed and that it is also available on CMC now.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

Today I saw a first electric bill from EVA Energy showing a QR code to pay the bill with BWT. It is likely that this QR code will get you directly to the BWT platform
It all looks very good, next week it will start right!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

Today I saw a first electric bill from EVA Energy showing a QR code to pay the bill with BWT. It is likely that this QR code will get you directly to the BWT platform
It all looks very good, next week it will start right!

This is getting interesting by the day, a lot of things are happening in this project within the shortest amount of time, it tells a lot and the need for the community to hodl, i'm really getting excited about this, is like the excitement never stops, investors are coming in, the partnership deals are taking shape, the volumes traded has increased, is just too much excitement  Grin
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Do you think it should be delayed a bit more? I believe either ways if the price it's going to drop upon listing it will still do whether now or much later, so I say they should still list now anyways and see it grow in volume

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

Do you think it should be delayed a bit more? I believe either ways if the price it's going to drop upon listing it will still do whether now or much later, so I say they should still list now anyways and see it grow in volume

Once Eva-Energy customer start using the Bittwatt platform then token price will go up. It's expected to start from 30th June, but as of now no news about the same.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: