Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

Eva Energy customers now have the opportunity to pay their electricity invoice with BWT. 30k+ customers is going to be known about this project and possibly some of them can start use BWT as a method of payment. Not really big audience, hope we will see some bigger clients in coming months.

EVA Energy with their 30k customers is only the beginning. If they start their business in Bulgaria and later in other countries, more and more energy customers will follow.

I can't wait to see that happen and I think they really deserve it also owing to the hardwork and dedication they put into it, I forsee a major win here

Good news i also can't wait, because this will surely help Bitwatt. Imagine paying your electricity with cryptocurrency. haha Smiley. The world is changing.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

Eva Energy customers now have the opportunity to pay their electricity invoice with BWT. 30k+ customers is going to be known about this project and possibly some of them can start use BWT as a method of payment. Not really big audience, hope we will see some bigger clients in coming months.

EVA Energy with their 30k customers is only the beginning. If they start their business in Bulgaria and later in other countries, more and more energy customers will follow.

I can't wait to see that happen and I think they really deserve it also owing to the hardwork and dedication they put into it, I forsee a major win here

Honestly speaking they deserve any level of success that comes their way, they have put in a lot effort and I believe it has started paying off

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

Never knew they have such large customer base which automatically means that they are also potential customers of this project which makes it really exciting, bittwatt is getting so much hype at the moment and we may likely get to see some huge boost of bittwatt tokens in the nearest future, i believe this is going to be among the top projects of 2018 

Yeah man, the first bill paid was by some mining farm as well, was something like $31,000 worth of Bitwatt tokens used to pay for it!  I seem to remember they also signed a partnership with a company with 52,000 users as well.

this is awesome, it clearly obvious that this sector has been needing such innovation for long  and bittwatt is clearly at advantage. kudos to them

One partner of Bittwatt, Eva-Energy is having 30k+ customer base. Imagine many such companies joining Bittwatt platform. Once that happens, Bittwatt tokens value will go up and may hit 1 USD within a year.

That would be great, but I think it will not work that fast. But if they are active in the planned markets at the end of next year, I can already imagine a price of over $ 1 at christmas 2019

I can see it being potentially profitable with the Bittwatt marketplace (B2B and B2C) planned by January 2019 and also with the international integration shortly after in June
Yes that is why Bittwatt is a long term hold token they have made a lot of progress and if we keep their Tokens we can surely benefit a lot more from them later in the future.

I think when the B2B trading platform is active is when we're going to see the real movement in the market for Bittwatt.  But im so happy that it's already being used for real world uses right now.

I have to say that I can hardly wait for the energy trading platform to start. I will spend hours buying and selling electricity. I really hope that we can also trade as a private one, and not only B2B
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

I am now seeing that they have updated the site. It looks now way more beautiful with the footer fixed. I have high expectations from the Bittwatt platform.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

I am now seeing that they have updated the site. It looks now way more beautiful with the footer fixed. I have high expectations from the Bittwatt platform.

Yeah, their site looks amazing, probably one of the best i've seen from an ICO.  It even has all the coin economics for the BWT token.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

Yep seeing them fix some of the old issues is really good it shows they were listening when stuff was reported hopefully this type of development and improvements will continue to happen as times goes on
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

I see some subtle fixes to see the site which improves the site overall. The home page looking very fresh, I like the way it clearly identifies what has already been achieved and what is coming soon.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

Yep seeing them fix some of the old issues is really good it shows they were listening when stuff was reported hopefully this type of development and improvements will continue to happen as times goes on

It's good to see the team paying attention to the community and actually making adjustments to issues raised shows the team has the community at heart.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:53:58 AM

It's good to see the team paying attention to the community and actually making adjustments to issues raised shows the team has the community at heart.

It's important for me to see a team listens to their community, as much as we are excited for Bittwatt and their offerings, they equally need to keep appeasing their supporters and community. So far the team is doing a great job Smiley
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

It's important for me to see a team listens to their community, as much as we are excited for Bittwatt and their offerings, they equally need to keep appeasing their supporters and community. So far the team is doing a great job Smiley

I agree with you guys. The fixing, site update tells me that Bittwatt team is very serious about this project and not ignoring even small suggestions.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:46:07 AM

It’s good the team is expanding into new avenues to get attention and draw in more attention. I’m hoping that more plublicity will lead to more demand as the platform hits various exchanges

Yea, i must commend their marketing team, so far, they have been strategically playing their cards right, is like the whole team already have or know what they want, all they ever needed was the fund to execute there plans and they are really doing good at that, the community is really excited about this project and i can't wait to taste out the full strength of their platform

I am excited at how they were able to land deals like the recent one from Romania before the having a fully functional platform. My only assumption is that the progress would double as the platform is ready and expansion is on going.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:47:25 AM

If someone has not read the medium contribution from Bittwatt, here is the first invoice from EVA Energy that you can pay with BWT. Simply scan the QR code

Looks great! Especially comparing to ugly invoices we come across every day. Of course, the main advantage here is the possibility to pay this online without need of leaving home.

Wow. This is awesome. A really good one for the project, team and investors. Thanks for sharing this content friend. It's encouraging to us all and eye opening to the huge possibilities with project.

Wow.. It looks like eva energy are really serious about paying with Bittwatt. But have anybody come in contact with eva energy user base to know how they are reacting to this latest development that is about happening?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:05:24 AM

I have always known that they will do something about it. They are making reasonable progress and I expect it to continue

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

Never knew they have such large customer base which automatically means that they are also potential customers of this project which makes it really exciting, bittwatt is getting so much hype at the moment and we may likely get to see some huge boost of bittwatt tokens in the nearest future, i believe this is going to be among the top projects of 2018  

Yeah man, the first bill paid was by some mining farm as well, was something like $31,000 worth of Bitwatt tokens used to pay for it!  I seem to remember they also signed a partnership with a company with 52,000 users as well.

this is awesome, it clearly obvious that this sector has been needing such innovation for long  and bittwatt is clearly at advantage. kudos to them

One partner of Bittwatt, Eva-Energy is having 30k+ customer base. Imagine many such companies joining Bittwatt platform. Once that happens, Bittwatt tokens value will go up and may hit 1 USD within a year.

Ya getting more and many more energy companies on board is what the team has to put all effort into and getting their name and platform out their is what’s required things like the golf event are a good step in that direction

Yea and i believe others will start joining once they see the good works coming out of the partnership between the two parties involved, Eva-energy is the starting point that will lead to other good news, i'm actually amazed how they pulled this off but as the saying goes, like minds attracts like minds, bittwatt has turned out to be an appealing project
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

That would be great, but I think it will not work that fast. But if they are active in the planned markets at the end of next year, I can already imagine a price of over $ 1 at christmas 2019

I can see it being potentially profitable with the Bittwatt marketplace (B2B and B2C) planned by January 2019 and also with the international integration shortly after in June
Yes that is why Bittwatt is a long term hold token they have made a lot of progress and if we keep their Tokens we can surely benefit a lot more from them later in the future.

I think when the B2B trading platform is active is when we're going to see the real movement in the market for Bittwatt.  But im so happy that it's already being used for real world uses right now.

I agree, for now Bittwatt market value will just be consolidating between its current price. Maybe unless when they announce a new exchange but till the b2b trading platform comes online there won't be much market movement.

Agreed, I don't the exact prize of 1 KWh in Romania, but it is definitely higher than the current market price for BWT Token. The profit for EVA Energy customers is huge, if they pay with BWT..

Hmmm... How sure of this are you friend? I mean you just said you don't know the exact price of the token at Romania, please i there is any way for you to confirm the price, please do and get back to us so that we can be sure.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

Lot of the people have too much expectations from Bittwatt platform. I am also waiting for something interesting updates Bittwatt team.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:12:15 AM

The whole page now looks much better and more inviting.
I had the feeling that the first version of the homepage was put online under time pressure. It worked, but looked a bit confused :-)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:44:40 AM

Ya getting more and many more energy companies on board is what the team has to put all effort into and getting their name and platform out their is what’s required things like the golf event are a good step in that direction

Yea and i believe others will start joining once they see the good works coming out of the partnership between the two parties involved, Eva-energy is the starting point that will lead to other good news, i'm actually amazed how they pulled this off but as the saying goes, like minds attracts like minds, bittwatt has turned out to be an appealing project

I don't think all customers of Eva-Energy will pay electricity bill using Bittwatt tokens, at least in very first month. It will be interesting to see how many people using Bittwatt platform for bill pay.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

The whole page now looks much better and more inviting.
I had the feeling that the first version of the homepage was put online under time pressure. It worked, but looked a bit confused :-)

I also saw their updated site, it's look very good. But I still don't see official announcement at the site about Bittwatt exchange launch date.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

I don't think all customers of Eva-Energy will pay electricity bill using Bittwatt tokens, at least in very first month. It will be interesting to see how many people using Bittwatt platform for bill pay.

Yes, I am also curious to know how many people going to use the Bittwatt platform/tokens to pay bills. I don't expect every customer of Eva-Energy knows about Cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: