Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

It’s good the team is expanding into new avenues to get attention and draw in more attention. I’m hoping that more plublicity will lead to more demand as the platform hits various exchanges
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

Having more buys than sells in the order book is always good as it means demand is solid hopefully the buys will continue to grow and drive up valuation as demand continues to slide upward

Lots of new exchanges announced in just 2-3 days. So we will see good pumping. Team is also continuously showing progress and that too they are also releasing proofs.
If Bittwatt gets on other exchanges there volume will be a lot higher than now as they only show the volume in COSS exchange.

Yeah I agree, and I'm sure the Bittwatt team have more exchanges planned though. Right now, they are on an exchange, they are now on CMC, they've just had first bill using BWT .... All exciting times and one thing at a time Smiley
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

great news, BittWatt just got listed at LiveCoinWatch you can check it out on the LiveCoinWatch twitter page

https://twitter.com/LiveCoinWatch/status/1010160217307467776?s=19

Great news here! A lot of listing is happening for Bittwatt already, kudos to team, any news on Bittwatt exchange yet?

Yep getting the project in all the big listing areas and sites is going to be tremendous for getting the word out especially cmc as most people really don’t trust projects until they are listed as that seems to make it real for people

Yeah this was really fast, getting listed on major listing site is good progress for Bittwatt. But surprisingly this did not have much effect on bittwatt price as the coinmarketcap listing.

Market ain't doing well and it's pissing me off a lot, No FUD, No News just some whales manipulation, Bittwatt down by -14.75% good entry point still but i know it's not going to stay long this way hopefully with all this events planned out and already in implementation

It is really painful seeing good projects not doing well on the market  to be honest but i guess that's crypto. Very volatile and can be controlled by any good and bad news. Hopefully Bittwatt will do great in the future.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

Eva Energy customers now have the opportunity to pay their electricity invoice with BWT. 30k+ customers is going to be known about this project and possibly some of them can start use BWT as a method of payment. Not really big audience, hope we will see some bigger clients in coming months.

EVA Energy with their 30k customers is only the beginning. If they start their business in Bulgaria and later in other countries, more and more energy customers will follow.

Never knew they have such large customer base which automatically means that they are also potential customers of this project which makes it really exciting, bittwatt is getting so much hype at the moment and we may likely get to see some huge boost of bittwatt tokens in the nearest future, i believe this is going to be among the top projects of 2018  

Yeah man, the first bill paid was by some mining farm as well, was something like $31,000 worth of Bitwatt tokens used to pay for it!  I seem to remember they also signed a partnership with a company with 52,000 users as well.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

It’s good the team is expanding into new avenues to get attention and draw in more attention. I’m hoping that more plublicity will lead to more demand as the platform hits various exchanges

Yea, i must commend their marketing team, so far, they have been strategically playing their cards right, is like the whole team already have or know what they want, all they ever needed was the fund to execute there plans and they are really doing good at that, the community is really excited about this project and i can't wait to taste out the full strength of their platform
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

Eva Energy customers now have the opportunity to pay their electricity invoice with BWT. 30k+ customers is going to be known about this project and possibly some of them can start use BWT as a method of payment. Not really big audience, hope we will see some bigger clients in coming months.

EVA Energy with their 30k customers is only the beginning. If they start their business in Bulgaria and later in other countries, more and more energy customers will follow.

Never knew they have such large customer base which automatically means that they are also potential customers of this project which makes it really exciting, bittwatt is getting so much hype at the moment and we may likely get to see some huge boost of bittwatt tokens in the nearest future, i believe this is going to be among the top projects of 2018  

Yeah man, the first bill paid was by some mining farm as well, was something like $31,000 worth of Bitwatt tokens used to pay for it!  I seem to remember they also signed a partnership with a company with 52,000 users as well.

this is awesome, it clearly obvious that this sector has been needing such innovation for long  and bittwatt is clearly at advantage. kudos to them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

Yea, i must commend their marketing team, so far, they have been strategically playing their cards right, is like the whole team already have or know what they want, all they ever needed was the fund to execute there plans and they are really doing good at that, the community is really excited about this project and i can't wait to taste out the full strength of their platform

I agree. Golf event is very important thing. This event should give good publicity for Bittwatt. I hope they will find good investors.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

this is awesome, it clearly obvious that this sector has been needing such innovation for long  and bittwatt is clearly at advantage. kudos to them

One partner of Bittwatt, Eva-Energy is having 30k+ customer base. Imagine many such companies joining Bittwatt platform. Once that happens, Bittwatt tokens value will go up and may hit 1 USD within a year.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

One partner of Bittwatt, Eva-Energy is having 30k+ customer base. Imagine many such companies joining Bittwatt platform. Once that happens, Bittwatt tokens value will go up and may hit 1 USD within a year.

1 USD price per Bittwatt tokens seems to very optimistic for now. But that's possible, if lots of energy suppliers join the Bittwatt platform and their customers start using Bittwatt tokens to pay bills.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

Ya getting more and many more energy companies on board is what the team has to put all effort into and getting their name and platform out their is what’s required things like the golf event are a good step in that direction
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

That would be great, but I think it will not work that fast. But if they are active in the planned markets at the end of next year, I can already imagine a price of over $ 1 at christmas 2019
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

Yeah man, the first bill paid was by some mining farm as well, was something like $31,000 worth of Bitwatt tokens used to pay for it!  I seem to remember they also signed a partnership with a company with 52,000 users as well.

this is awesome, it clearly obvious that this sector has been needing such innovation for long  and bittwatt is clearly at advantage. kudos to them

That would be great, but I think it will not work that fast. But if they are active in the planned markets at the end of next year, I can already imagine a price of over $ 1 at christmas 2019

I can see it being potentially profitable with the Bittwatt marketplace (B2B and B2C) planned by January 2019 and also with the international integration shortly after in June
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

If someone has not read the medium contribution from Bittwatt, here is the first invoice from EVA Energy that you can pay with BWT. Simply scan the QR code

It looks really easy to pay with BWT from this invoice. Imagine that this will be available is so many more countries in the future, not only in Romania, and you can clearly see how the price of BWT will rise, as many people will be interested to pay their bills with BWT tokens instead of cash.

Incredibly easy and stress free, every other person would certainly jump on it, i want them to come to certain place like some Africa countries and India where power company/the government has hold sway and reigned mighty, i want to see the power taken and distributed to the people like what the people of Romanian are currently benefiting

I could imagine the paper work behind getting a sale through. This is really efficient; Imagine having to pay in BWT for example and the whole process is automated under the hood; the system would automatically convert fiat to BWT and close the deal.
Exactly where they generated this invoice? I mean in any single country yet or more than a one country? When they will allow in another countries also?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

I can see it being potentially profitable with the Bittwatt marketplace (B2B and B2C) planned by January 2019 and also with the international integration shortly after in June
Yes that is why Bittwatt is a long term hold token they have made a lot of progress and if we keep their Tokens we can surely benefit a lot more from them later in the future.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

I can't wait to see that happen and I think they really deserve it also owing to the hardwork and dedication they put into it, I forsee a major win here

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

I can see it being potentially profitable with the Bittwatt marketplace (B2B and B2C) planned by January 2019 and also with the international integration shortly after in June
Yes that is why Bittwatt is a long term hold token they have made a lot of progress and if we keep their Tokens we can surely benefit a lot more from them later in the future.

I think when the B2B trading platform is active is when we're going to see the real movement in the market for Bittwatt.  But im so happy that it's already being used for real world uses right now.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

I think when the B2B trading platform is active is when we're going to see the real movement in the market for Bittwatt.  But im so happy that it's already being used for real world uses right now.

I agree, for now Bittwatt market value will just be consolidating between its current price. Maybe unless when they announce a new exchange but till the b2b trading platform comes online there won't be much market movement.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

If someone has not read the medium contribution from Bittwatt, here is the first invoice from EVA Energy that you can pay with BWT. Simply scan the QR code

Looks great! Especially comparing to ugly invoices we come across every day. Of course, the main advantage here is the possibility to pay this online without need of leaving home.

Wow. This is awesome. A really good one for the project, team and investors. Thanks for sharing this content friend. It's encouraging to us all and eye opening to the huge possibilities with project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

I agree, for now Bittwatt market value will just be consolidating between its current price. Maybe unless when they announce a new exchange but till the b2b trading platform comes online there won't be much market movement.

Agreed, I don't the exact prize of 1 KWh in Romania, but it is definitely higher than the current market price for BWT Token. The profit for EVA Energy customers is huge, if they pay with BWT..
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

Agreed, I don't the exact prize of 1 KWh in Romania, but it is definitely higher than the current market price for BWT Token. The profit for EVA Energy customers is huge, if they pay with BWT..
But the fact that EVA is already accepting BWT as a payment will also increase the price a lot and more and more energy companies will follow.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: