Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

I guess that's the team will start with it's social media promotion very soon to make sure that their platform reaches all corners.

They have actually been on this for a while now and they have done, to an extent, a great job with their marketing activities. There might still be some room for improvement though

Bittwatt marketing team has come up with amazing publicity strategies in the past which has gotten them this far, I expect to see more of this strategies from the team.

I’m hoping so they started out really strong hopefully their marketing will continue to be strong and growing their following. The team has the chops to do it and I’m hoping they continue to fall back on their teams strength

Even if they can't get a lot of users on their platform they need to continue. Every company started very small, and then in time they have grown huge.

Consistency is key. They have started well and have been able to stay up this long, if they remain focused on their road map, they will truly succeed.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:30:08 AM

Guys do you know the exact date when the Energy Exchange will be available ? On the site it says that it is coming soon ! But I am really curious.

No date  has been revealed yet but I live the energy exchange is their key service so it shouldn't take too long to start operating fully.

Bittwatt intends to start in Romania on June 30th and from this day on customers should be able to pay their electricity in BWT. If the date holds, the Energy Exchange should go online either that day or just before

Oh.. Wow. The main day is getting closer now.  Do you think this will have a positive effect on the market value of Bittwatt if everything falls in place?
Matthew-Ul

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

The business is very interesting and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:00:44 AM

Guys do you know the exact date when the Energy Exchange will be available ? On the site it says that it is coming soon ! But I am really curious.

No date  has been revealed yet but I live the energy exchange is their key service so it shouldn't take too long to start operating fully.

Bittwatt intends to start in Romania on June 30th and from this day on customers should be able to pay their electricity in BWT. If the date holds, the Energy Exchange should go online either that day or just before

Oh.. Wow. The main day is getting closer now.  Do you think this will have a positive effect on the market value of Bittwatt if everything falls in place?

The team is very active and have ambition to show peed in full swing. So definitely any development will have effect on the bwt trading price.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

Don’t believe an official date has been announced I’m sure theirs a lot of parts that have to fall into place including getting the energy companies onboarded and testing how the exchanges etc will work to assure no issues creep up

Hopefully this will be announced soon, massive news for Bittwatt when they finally reveal the date. The energy exchange is the main focus of the project so I can see the value of BWT tokens mooning.

I tried to find the Energy Exchange launch date or any information related to it. But no latest updated available for now. I dont think BittWatt telegram channel will be helpful due to lot of spam messages.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

Don’t believe an official date has been announced I’m sure theirs a lot of parts that have to fall into place including getting the energy companies onboarded and testing how the exchanges etc will work to assure no issues creep up

Hopefully this will be announced soon, massive news for Bittwatt when they finally reveal the date. The energy exchange is the main focus of the project so I can see the value of BWT tokens mooning.

Should not be far now given they were able to create the MVP in a short time. I am looking out for the partners they will be starting the platform with. I know they are operational in Romania but would be great to see whom will start in the network.

AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

The realized system of calculations considerably simplifies deliveries of the electric power. The use of block technology will ensure a quick response to any change in demand and guarantees absolute safety of the operations performed.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

Oh awesome, so it'll be the first real world use of the coin.  The only issue that I have currently is, that for people to obtain BWT involves them swapping FIAT to BWT, alot of people are not going to want to do that unless there is some form of discount.  Maybe the companies could reward 'loyal' customers each month with a small amount of BWT, this could then be put towards the costs of their bills like reward points.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

Oh awesome, so it'll be the first real world use of the coin.  The only issue that I have currently is, that for people to obtain BWT involves them swapping FIAT to BWT, alot of people are not going to want to do that unless there is some form of discount.  Maybe the companies could reward 'loyal' customers each month with a small amount of BWT, this could then be put towards the costs of their bills like reward points.

Awesome. So 30th June is the launch date for Bittwatt exchange. Eva-Energy have good customer base so this will be good start for Bittwatt exchange.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

Hey all! Their idea is quite attractive in my view. Noticing approach, a rather interesting design!

Hey. Yeah Bittwatt is a very exciting project, congratulations in finding out about it. How did you discover this project out of interest?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

Awesome. So 30th June is the launch date for Bittwatt exchange. Eva-Energy have good customer base so this will be good start for Bittwatt exchange.
I hope that they can hold end of june for the release of the BWT exchange. With the EVA Energy customer base, will come many new „traders“.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

I see your point, it's a good idea incentives always gives some extent of motivation. About 10 days left I hope they successfully kick off on June 30th.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

very nice project, hope in the future should run by the planned!
 Good luck team.

I hope they can achieve the goals within their roadmap

here is a nice article below which shows the indepth roadmap
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bittwatt/comments/8ce248/bittwatt_roadmap/

So we are in the middle now though the final point is in 2022. A lot of things has been done and I think the more are to do in future. Bitwatt is making a great journey and I wish the team just to go ahead to mobile applications release.

they are really focused on their long-term goals and that's a good thing, hopefully by 2022 bittwatt will be one of the big names in blockchain industry

4 years are a really long time. But I am sure that Bittwatt will be one of the big players in the energy market until then. I hope I have enough patience to keep my tokens that long:-)

Hold them, they worth it. I see no problems that can prevent Bitwatt from being huge in 2022. It is already works well in Romania. It will test all its systems in this partnership. And it already has at least 3 ongoing partnerships. It is 2018 now. So you can imagine how it can develop till 2022.

Well, even though 2022 is like a long time, it still doesn't stop the price from going up, is a gradual process but the implementations will be happening as we go, stressing on 2022, is like saying that nothing tangible may happen till the stipulated year, which to me is vague, i believe it will likely supersede the expectations of many and produce a viable project

One great weakness of the crypto business is the impatience of investors, they believe planting a seed should give them fruit in 3 weeks, it doesn't work that way I keep telling those who are impatient, 2022 is not even a big deal neither is it that far and like you I see no reason why there won't be growth even before that period... Cmon bitcoin took years to get to where it is now

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

I'm absolutely sure with this. At the moment we are way below the ICO price, but once the project is started and especially the trading platform is online, then it will go way up
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

I tried to find the Energy Exchange launch date or any information related to it. But no latest updated available for now. I dont think BittWatt telegram channel will be helpful due to lot of spam messages.

Spammers that's the reason why I don't like using their telegram channel, I wish they are organizing AMA that would be the best place to ask such questions.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

I'm absolutely sure with this. At the moment we are way below the ICO price, but once the project is started and especially the trading platform is online, then it will go way up

I'm sure we will, once more users see the fantastic GUI and website with its interesting new design - it'll give people more confidence behind the project. Seems like they're are some more partnerships in talks too
baronofficiall2

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

Bittwatt is a mapping platform that connects all market players (consumers to DSOs) and provides a standardized blockchain protocol for sharing relevant business information and creates a decentralized service for energy supply, billing and balancing. The Bittwatt Platform was built to do without the useless bureaucracy by synchronizing consumption metrics and other relevant information in the block chain. Bittwatt facilitates current day-to-day operations by removing operational costs and transfer fees. All of these automatically optimize energy transfers in a workflow: converting regular consumers into intelligent consumers. Beyond that, Bittwatt has been built with sustainability in mind: as energy efficiency increases with Bittwatt blockchain for all participants, energy waste and misuse occur.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

Spammers that's the reason why I don't like using their telegram channel, I wish they are organizing AMA that would be the best place to ask such questions.

An AMA on reddit would more effective if you ask me. It would also be used a reference for the future. Doing an AMA in telegram is a bit confusing and is not really organized. having to scroll through all messages to follow up.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

An AMA on reddit would more effective if you ask me. It would also be used a reference for the future. Doing an AMA in telegram is a bit confusing and is not really organized. having to scroll through all messages to follow up.

That's a good idea. I always miss AMAs and on Reddit it would be easier to read all answers.
especially since the telegram channel is just full of spammers
Tiosihe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

I hope this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck fellows.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: