Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

I rely this plan will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck all.
It seems, you did not deal with the project properly. The ICO is over and the project reached the hardcap. All needful information can be found on the ICO website.
https://ico.bittwatt.com/
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

I have a little question. This is an ico?

lol what, yes Bitwatt was an ICO, but it's finished now.  You can pickup the tokens on the Coss.io exchange if you'd like to get involved still, or you can use the beta exchange that the team have made.

They are already working on the product, because as Darkoth89 has said the ICO is over. Here is the link for the Beta Exchange https://exchange.bittwatt.com/

Yeah man, I did a small test and it went through fast, the withdrawal was a little slow, but that's not a major issue especially considering it is in beta currently as well, highly recommend if you want to get some more BWT.

What was the rate you used? do you recommed getting BWT off COSS or off the beta version of the exchange? I am yet to test it but trusting your feedback.

I would advice using the beta since it their own exchange and he said something like it fast but the withdrawal was slow.

Withdrawal is always slow in all the exchanges. This could be that they have to do some verifications before sending it out?

Yeah, and with it being in the beta stages, I imagine there is some sort of manual review happening for withdrawals as well, just to ensure that everything is running smoothly.  Like I said the platform is amazing and it's only in beta, it's going to be awesome when it's fully done.
Yeah i tested the beta out and it looks very clean, as always beta's do have some small problems like slow withdrawals but those can be solved if we tell them, and that is the whole point of this beta-testing to give us the perfect version at the end.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

lol what, yes Bitwatt was an ICO, but it's finished now.  You can pickup the tokens on the Coss.io exchange if you'd like to get involved still, or you can use the beta exchange that the team have made.

They are already working on the product, because as Darkoth89 has said the ICO is over. Here is the link for the Beta Exchange https://exchange.bittwatt.com/

Yeah man, I did a small test and it went through fast, the withdrawal was a little slow, but that's not a major issue especially considering it is in beta currently as well, highly recommend if you want to get some more BWT.

What was the rate you used? do you recommed getting BWT off COSS or off the beta version of the exchange? I am yet to test it but trusting your feedback.

I would advice using the beta since it their own exchange and he said something like it fast but the withdrawal was slow.

Withdrawal is always slow in all the exchanges. This could be that they have to do some verifications before sending it out?

Bittwatt can be bought using cross exchange or Bittwatt platform. Will there any plan for listing at top exchange? Or it will be always like what we have now?

Interesting side, exchange haven't been discussed yet, would interesting to know the plan for other exchanges as this will be a good step in the right direction

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
JordanLawson

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

Hope a lot of investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will start!
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

Bittwatt can be bought using cross exchange or Bittwatt platform. Will there any plan for listing at top exchange? Or it will be always like what we have now?

Interesting side, exchange haven't been discussed yet, would interesting to know the plan for other exchanges as this will be a good step in the right direction

im pretty sure that they said they were getting listed on Huobi, but hadn't yet confirmed a date.  Honestly if they're working on their own energy exchange, and their own FIAT exchange, they may not even want to spend the insane money some exchanges charge when they have the features on their own site already.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your response.
Assured activity, a rather interesting approach, spotless website.

The telegram channel is completely useless at the moment, there are only 2 kind of persons in the channel: the airdrops-guys with their stupid comments and the "when next exchange"-guys. it is really annoying, no one is talking about the project .
Which of the two groups do you belong to?

Yeah alot of people are just spamming the channel which just makes it annoying for everyone else and genuine questions get missed and not answered.

I avoid the telegram channel exactly for this. Only spamming kids, no answer of serious questions. Thats the problem, when you have only one channel. Most projects have a seperate channel for airdrops or bounty related questions.

I agree, every project wants active telegram channel, but not this way. I mean with these airdrops-guys and hi, hello comments. There should be active discussion and Q&A sessions.

But I think that is a healthy sign since token holders can range between serious long term believers and short term flippers; I think depending on the type of channel things would vary. I think QA are best for reddit.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

lol what, yes Bitwatt was an ICO, but it's finished now.  You can pickup the tokens on the Coss.io exchange if you'd like to get involved still, or you can use the beta exchange that the team have made.

Its really good to know. Thanks for sharing this information here. Review from the users is very important to make sure that it is working indeed good. Somebody should publish review in all the blogs.

Hmm thanks for informing us ! It is always a good feeling when your deposits are fast, because sometimes i want to trade them quickly.

yeah, nobody would want delay most especially when you want to urgently trade. they are really trying to meet up to the standard it a good thing, considering the fact that they are new to the game

Well like they stated, its a beta test and i'm sure they are taking down critics and reviews about the site, such i believe will be taking down and integrated into the exchange, creating a much more robust and user friendly exchange, which the community will appreciate with time, beta test is all about getting reviews for the final output
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

Good luck all.
It seems, you did not deal with the project properly. The ICO is over and the project reached the hardcap. All needful information can be found on the ICO website.

I see the current market price of BittWatt tokens is less than the ICO price, is this because of bounty hunters dumping tokens or its due to fewer people joined cross exchange?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

The telegram channel is completely useless at the moment, there are only 2 kind of persons in the channel: the airdrops-guys with their stupid comments and the "when next exchange"-guys. it is really annoying, no one is talking about the project .

Yeah alot of people are just spamming the channel which just makes it annoying for everyone else and genuine questions get missed and not answered.

I avoid the telegram channel exactly for this. Only spamming kids, no answer of serious questions. Thats the problem, when you have only one channel. Most projects have a seperate channel for airdrops or bounty related questions.

Is BittWatt airdrop still going on? I mean I don't understand why these bounty/airdrop hunters are still there at BittWatt telegram channel.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Is BittWatt airdrop still going on? I mean I don't understand why these bounty/airdrop hunters are still there at BittWatt telegram channel.
I tried to participate in their airdrop through bountyhive but it was full they reached the max amount of members as you can see it is also very busy in their Telegram.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

I tried to participate in their airdrop through bountyhive but it was full they reached the max amount of members as you can see it is also very busy in their Telegram.

Bountyhive tend to always lead to a big bounty showing especially for big time ICOs like this it basically fills up instantly and has a really good showing of people trying to make sure their points are secure
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

This would be the ideal solution here for Bittwatt's communications in Telegram. Create a separate channel, one for bounty and one for the core of the project. Would be so much easier to follow and get genuine help and advice
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

im pretty sure that they said they were getting listed on Huobi, but hadn't yet confirmed a date.  Honestly if they're working on their own energy exchange, and their own FIAT exchange, they may not even want to spend the insane money some exchanges charge when they have the features on their own site already.

But then they have to make sure that their exchange's revenues flow into CMC.
but maybe they are already working on it, we will see
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

I agree, every project wants active telegram channel, but not this way. I mean with these airdrops-guys and hi, hello comments. There should be active discussion and Q&A sessions.

But I think that is a healthy sign since token holders can range between serious long term believers and short term flippers; I think depending on the type of channel things would vary. I think QA are best for reddit.

Exactly, if everyone just held their tokens and didn't trade, there would be no volume and nobody would be able to buy them, having a constant volume is healthy for a coin.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

This would be the ideal solution here for Bittwatt's communications in Telegram. Create a separate channel, one for bounty and one for the core of the project. Would be so much easier to follow and get genuine help and advice

This is a nice idea for Bittwatt to follow. If a serious investor comes and see al the spamming on the telegram he can get discourage and end up not investing.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Exactly, if everyone just held their tokens and didn't trade, there would be no volume and nobody would be able to buy them, having a constant volume is healthy for a coin.
Yeah,  but I don't think the point of creating it at first is for everyone to HODL, I believe the idea was for it to circulate and keep circulating.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

This is a nice idea for Bittwatt to follow. If a serious investor comes and see al the spamming on the telegram he can get discourage and end up not investing.

Separate channel for airdrop and bounties is very nice idea. But its difficult to communicate or suggest to BittWatt team using existing channel. I wish team is more active here and go through these suggestions
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

Good luck all.

I see the current market price of BittWatt tokens is less than the ICO price, is this because of bounty hunters dumping tokens or its due to fewer people joined cross exchange?

Well, its the norm of the industry for dumpers to reduce the price of a project but its also the case of the strong hands getting the tokens from the weak and holding till the price increases but that aside, another thing that can boost the price is the project itself dishing out lovely implementations based on their roadmap, so its only a matter of time 
PatriciaGo

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

I hope that the plan will satisfy all that has been target.
Impeccably logo, justifiable vision.  Good luck team!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.

I'm optimistic their vision will become a reality, they have a very strong team well focused and determined the future seems secured for this guys.

With a successful project, working exchange already on ground, trading exchange to come soon and a some partnerships, i believe they will really go far in the future.

Yes, Bittwatt team is doing what is needed for this project. And I think this project will a successful one. In fact there is lot of development in last few months.  

Any news on the expansion part? I am not sure where they are at when it comes to progress in Romania and whether they were able to get partners on board?
Bittwatt has a partnership with Eva-Energy from Romania, which will allow the customers(they have around 30.000 customers) to pay their bills using BWT starting with the end of this month. Also, i've read on the telegram channel about partnerships with companies from Belgium, Holland and France from what i remember.

I have not heard anything after this Eva-Energy from Romania partnership. I think based on outcome of this partnership, many other will join BittWatt.
I also never yet. If someone have link so could you post that link here? This is true news then this is good opportunity for Bittwatt also.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: