Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11748 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

Did you guys the know the promo of Bittwatt on COSS exchange is ending in a few hours? they tweeted it it like 13 hours ago here is the link: https://twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/1011873142447357952.

Man can’t believe I squandered my time I so think I could have placed high if I had taken the time to do it but I was busy with family stuff and missed it unfortunately

Missed it also, procrastination is bad  Sad even though I read about it often on this thread anyway I find solace in the token I purchased.

Likewise, I totally forgot this trading competition was on.. That might explain why the price has shot up in the past few hours? People pulling their low sells as they know people will buy to win the trade competition haha

Yeah, I think this might be the case here, people got smart and are setting new high sell orders lol... Nice, hope they host more of this type of competition

Looks like lot of people missed this promotion. But when they will announce the winner name? 500000 BWT tokens was not small price.

There are 50 winners (top 50 Trader) and not only one. and they share the 500.000 BWT.
Anyway, the competition was a good idea, pushed the prices and brought good trading volume
Amazing everyone is getting 10.000 BWT each then and with the current price in the market ($0,035) they get $350 dollars, amazing will they hold another one in the future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

Did you guys the know the promo of Bittwatt on COSS exchange is ending in a few hours? they tweeted it it like 13 hours ago here is the link: https://twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/1011873142447357952.

Man can’t believe I squandered my time I so think I could have placed high if I had taken the time to do it but I was busy with family stuff and missed it unfortunately

Missed it also, procrastination is bad  Sad even though I read about it often on this thread anyway I find solace in the token I purchased.

Likewise, I totally forgot this trading competition was on.. That might explain why the price has shot up in the past few hours? People pulling their low sells as they know people will buy to win the trade competition haha

Yeah, I think this might be the case here, people got smart and are setting new high sell orders lol... Nice, hope they host more of this type of competition

Looks like lot of people missed this promotion. But when they will announce the winner name? 500000 BWT tokens was not small price.

There are 50 winners (top 50 Trader) and not only one. and they share the 500.000 BWT.
Anyway, the competition was a good idea, pushed the prices and brought good trading volume
Amazing everyone is getting 10.000 BWT each then and with the current price in the market ($0,035) they get $350 dollars, amazing will they hold another one in the future?

If they still want to do promotion for cross platform then it's possible. I mean at least we can hope for it Wink. Since it's kind of free tokens winners can hold those tokens for long term.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

That is a very good opportunity to grab some extra BWT - a very generous amount too with the market price, could that be worth alot more in the future? I think so
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

Any project like this takes time to get going word of mouth and advertising can only spread so fast not to mention when it comes to exchange the best thing for building trust is time and efficiency so over time more and more people will adapt

Exactly, I hope we can see Bittwatt get listed on some good exchanges and get some good volume traded - more people will be aware of it and hopefully build the community further

Yeah, listing on a good exchange help create more awareness about a project. I trust they'll be listed on a good exchange in time I'm confident about the team making good decisions.

A good exchange can increase trading volume loads and really raise brand awareness, hopefully we see a good mix for Bittwatt in time.

Coss seems to be doing them good so far, and like I saw previously Huobi is in the works, there's just some delays from the exchange for auditing issues, I bet we'll see it listed on their in no time Smiley

I hope they can finish the audit soon. Huobi is a top exchange and a listing will generate a lot of trading volume and this is good for price increase.

Bittwatt is an awesome project, I really advice they finish the audit. Like you said Houbi is a top exchange they need this boost

BWT listing at Houbi exchange is near, look at the price movements of BWT tokens. It's going up and I think it will cross ICO price once it's available at Houbi.

Good news! good to see BWT get some great volume probably down to the competition but hopefully they can continue these high volumes when hopefully it's available @ Houbi

The volume was really huge during the last hours of the Trading Competition. I'm sure there were a lot of trading bots there.
Unfortunately, I fell out of the top 50, the necessary trading volume for place 50 has quintupled in24 hours, so I was out of the race
Let's see how the volume is developing now.

The trading volume is really huge in BWT competition. This is quite unusual. Like you mentions all bots/dex are participating in the trading competition I think.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

That is a very good opportunity to grab some extra BWT - a very generous amount too with the market price, could that be worth alot more in the future? I think so

Wow, this is a really good opportunity to grab some BWT token for free. I hope that they organize such a competition in the future again. I will participate for sure.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.

I think price going up because soon Eva-Energy and one more partners going to use BWT for bill payment. And BWT listing at Houbi exchange will happen soon.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

I think price going up because soon Eva-Energy and one more partners going to use BWT for bill payment. And BWT listing at Houbi exchange will happen soon.

Yeah there have been lots of recent activities from Bittwatt in the last few weeks to an extent I'm not really surprise at the price increase they should keep up with their engagements.
Darkoth89

Merit: 646

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

Oh wow I must have missed that announcement, they've said that they have additional partners that coming on board? Do you have a link to the article etc with this in it?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

Yeah there have been lots of recent activities from Bittwatt in the last few weeks to an extent I'm not really surprise at the price increase they should keep up with their engagements.

It's amazing how social media engagements can have such a huge impact on the price. I hope the team can continue to post most days with some useful content in and continue the progress with the price.

Things are looking REAL good for BittWatt
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

WE ARE RELIABLE Choose the fiat or blockchain tokens you would like to exchange, input your receiving address, & send your funds. https://exchange.bittwatt.com/  ENERGY AT EASE  Pay your electricity bill using your favorite BWT BittWatt token.

This is very cool, easy and very relative.... Does this applies to just any region or restricted to Romania and some already working countries?

Well I guess this  will eventually spread out, even if they are starting in romania. Its going to be a wonderful seeing Bittwatt as the main electricity exchange platform

Actually they are already moving to Hungary. Thats why they celebrate it with Golf tournament. For sure they made lots of partnership agreements in various countries in the world. So we will see more and more spread of Bittwatt from now on.

The golf tournament took place in Bulgaria, as Bittwatt starts next to Romania in Bulgaria. Hungary is one of the next countries, with Serbia and Montenegro probably ahead of it.

I thought the tournament will take place, looks like I got my dates mixed up. Any write up on how it went or any potential partnership resulted from it?

sorry, my fault, i thought it was on the last weekend, but it will be the next saturday. https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-golf-tournament-bb0e9c5a3a5e

Costumers of Energy Market JSC in Bulgaria can pay than also their energy bills with BWT

Important updates thanks for the feedback and am also comfortable with the widespread of Bittwatt as a means of payment, one of the few projects out there that inspires confidence i must say and prove that ICO and cryptocurrency as a means to an end is here to stay

I totally agree. Bittwatt successfully being used as means of payment and widely accepted in Romania will be a big boost to cryptocurrency. I want to see this happen.
Amazing first they could pay their electricity bills in Romania and from this Saturday they can also pay in Bulgaria, do you also think that the Huobi listening will happen Saturday?

I honestly don't know but it would be nice to see them getting on another exchange apart from coss. It would be easier for others to get the tokens and provide liquidity and volume for Bittwatt.

Its already listed in 2 more exchanges apart from Coss. Check it out. As far as I remember it is in Yobit now. Soon we will also see in more exchanges for sure. Team will do that for sure.

Oh.. Never knew about yobit listing, was there an official announcement on this?

I have not traded on yobit before so I would like to see nore more exchanges coming into the picture.
Yobit is little bit good but if it will list more another exchanges like  Huobi, kuCoin, binance it will be more better. I never seen yet anything about any exchanges listing.

Yobit is nice and again, it's one of the exchanges that has been in existence almost since the  beginning of blockchain it self. It's the first exchange I got to know though.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

WE ARE RELIABLE Choose the fiat or blockchain tokens you would like to exchange, input your receiving address, & send your funds. https://exchange.bittwatt.com/  ENERGY AT EASE  Pay your electricity bill using your favorite BWT BittWatt token.

This is very cool, easy and very relative.... Does this applies to just any region or restricted to Romania and some already working countries?

Well I guess this  will eventually spread out, even if they are starting in romania. Its going to be a wonderful seeing Bittwatt as the main electricity exchange platform

Actually they are already moving to Hungary. Thats why they celebrate it with Golf tournament. For sure they made lots of partnership agreements in various countries in the world. So we will see more and more spread of Bittwatt from now on.

The golf tournament took place in Bulgaria, as Bittwatt starts next to Romania in Bulgaria. Hungary is one of the next countries, with Serbia and Montenegro probably ahead of it.

I thought the tournament will take place, looks like I got my dates mixed up. Any write up on how it went or any potential partnership resulted from it?

sorry, my fault, i thought it was on the last weekend, but it will be the next saturday. https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-golf-tournament-bb0e9c5a3a5e

Costumers of Energy Market JSC in Bulgaria can pay than also their energy bills with BWT

Important updates thanks for the feedback and am also comfortable with the widespread of Bittwatt as a means of payment, one of the few projects out there that inspires confidence i must say and prove that ICO and cryptocurrency as a means to an end is here to stay

I totally agree. Bittwatt successfully being used as means of payment and widely accepted in Romania will be a big boost to cryptocurrency. I want to see this happen.
Amazing first they could pay their electricity bills in Romania and from this Saturday they can also pay in Bulgaria, do you also think that the Huobi listening will happen Saturday?

I honestly don't know but it would be nice to see them getting on another exchange apart from coss. It would be easier for others to get the tokens and provide liquidity and volume for Bittwatt.

Its already listed in 2 more exchanges apart from Coss. Check it out. As far as I remember it is in Yobit now. Soon we will also see in more exchanges for sure. Team will do that for sure.

Oh.. Never knew about yobit listing, was there an official announcement on this?

I have not traded on yobit before so I would like to see nore more exchanges coming into the picture.
Yobit is little bit good but if it will list more another exchanges like  Huobi, kuCoin, binance it will be more better. I never seen yet anything about any exchanges listing.

Yobit is nice and again, it's one of the exchanges that has been in existence almost since the  beginning of blockchain it self. It's the first exchange I got to know though.

Yobit is a shit exchange for shitcoins. It can crash/scam any time. Better to wait smth better here. Coss is a not bad, but still not a good one - low tranding volume.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

Any project like this takes time to get going word of mouth and advertising can only spread so fast not to mention when it comes to exchange the best thing for building trust is time and efficiency so over time more and more people will adapt

Exactly, I hope we can see Bittwatt get listed on some good exchanges and get some good volume traded - more people will be aware of it and hopefully build the community further

Yeah, listing on a good exchange help create more awareness about a project. I trust they'll be listed on a good exchange in time I'm confident about the team making good decisions.

A good exchange can increase trading volume loads and really raise brand awareness, hopefully we see a good mix for Bittwatt in time.

Coss seems to be doing them good so far, and like I saw previously Huobi is in the works, there's just some delays from the exchange for auditing issues, I bet we'll see it listed on their in no time Smiley

I hope they can finish the audit soon. Huobi is a top exchange and a listing will generate a lot of trading volume and this is good for price increase.

Bittwatt is an awesome project, I really advice they finish the audit. Like you said Houbi is a top exchange they need this boost

BWT listing at Houbi exchange is near, look at the price movements of BWT tokens. It's going up and I think it will cross ICO price once it's available at Houbi.

Of course, the price will not cross the ICO even after listing in the Houbi exchange because the company should focus on the further level of development in order to increase its price. By listing the price cannot increase.

why i find your response funny lol i can't help but agree to an extent however listing in a big exchange like Huobi will affect the price positively moreover there are development still in the project as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

It's amazing how social media engagements can have such a huge impact on the price. I hope the team can continue to post most days with some useful content in and continue the progress with the price.

Things are looking REAL good for BittWatt

The fact is the market is highly speculative especially for new projects so a solid marketing presence and quality announcements tied to good social media awareness can really take a project far before even counting on a solid plan and product
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:21:54 PM

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

Darkoth89

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

Im not sure what's going on with the price currently either, it's shot up massively in the past few days! Went from like $0.02 to something like $0.06 at one point?!
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

Im not sure what's going on with the price currently either, it's shot up massively in the past few days! Went from like $0.02 to something like $0.06 at one point?!

It looks like the Bittwatt exchange or the customers from EVA energy are pushing the trading volume and the price of BWT token.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: