Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

I checked out the exchange tonight and it worked smoothly, great development but I would like to know if there is an offline presence for this project?

Yeah, i've heard a few people say that they had a successful exchange on the beta site! Great to see they've got things up and running so quickly.  Cannot wait for the B2B platform.

So is this new exchange site already working? Can I register and spend some ETH for BWT for example?
As far as i understood it is still the beta and you should wait for the full version to do that, if you want you can try the beta out too, just register.

From what i've heard a few people have traded ETH for BWT, or BWT for ETH on their exchange, but yeah it's still in BETA so if you don't want to risk it, just use Coss.io for trading.

Yes, it is always good to wait for live version because in Beta version they might find many bugs and sometimes this might cause many problems with the website. So it is always good to hold the coin until the live version is released.

It is probably the best to wait for the full version if you don't want to have any problems. I am not saying that the beta is not working at all. I just don't want to take big risks.

I don't want to take any risk so will wait for full version site. Meanwhile cross.io is also good if you can't wait for full version.

With all beta's you should expect some elements of bugs etc sure you wouldnt expect to lose your money but you can expect it not to run silky smooth. As mentioned if you wish to trade you can always use coss.io for now

I have never tried beta version this before. So I am bit hesitant to do the same. But people who used this beta version liked this platform, that's the good part.

Bittwatt token is currently available at less than ICO price. Is this because of recent fall in overall crypto market or something else? I was not expecting this much low value for Bittwatt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

I checked out the exchange tonight and it worked smoothly, great development but I would like to know if there is an offline presence for this project?

Yeah, i've heard a few people say that they had a successful exchange on the beta site! Great to see they've got things up and running so quickly.  Cannot wait for the B2B platform.

So is this new exchange site already working? Can I register and spend some ETH for BWT for example?
As far as i understood it is still the beta and you should wait for the full version to do that, if you want you can try the beta out too, just register.

From what i've heard a few people have traded ETH for BWT, or BWT for ETH on their exchange, but yeah it's still in BETA so if you don't want to risk it, just use Coss.io for trading.

Yes, it is always good to wait for live version because in Beta version they might find many bugs and sometimes this might cause many problems with the website. So it is always good to hold the coin until the live version is released.

It is probably the best to wait for the full version if you don't want to have any problems. I am not saying that the beta is not working at all. I just don't want to take big risks.

I don't want to take any risk so will wait for full version site. Meanwhile cross.io is also good if you can't wait for full version.

With all beta's you should expect some elements of bugs etc sure you wouldnt expect to lose your money but you can expect it not to run silky smooth. As mentioned if you wish to trade you can always use coss.io for now

I have never tried beta version this before. So I am bit hesitant to do the same. But people who used this beta version liked this platform, that's the good part.

Bittwatt token is currently available at less than ICO price. Is this because of recent fall in overall crypto market or something else? I was not expecting this much low value for Bittwatt

Yepp probably due to bounty hunters and also it's not officially listed yet on exchanges other than coss, but most likely cause is bounty hunters / dumpers and the current market at the moment is completely down for all coins/projects
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

Does anyone know when the full version of the exchange site will be released? I am really looking forward to the new exchange so i can use it myself aswell.

Their beta site: https://beta.bittwatt.com/ doesn't have any specific dates, i assume it'll be in a month or so if the beta goes well overall.

It's coming soon, maybe someone should contact the Bittwatt team and see if they have a set date for the Beta release. The energy exchange is going to be big, looking forward to seeing what it's going to look like.

Ridoma

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

I support this project and trust  it can be useful! Impeccable plan, really good business.  Good luck guys!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

I believe it's a very nice project! Excellence plan, pretty good logo!  Good luck team.

yeah they gonna need every luck they can get, they have great idea coupled with an awesome team, bittwatt is gonna be a force in the electricity sector.
Exactly. Only few projects are working like this. I seen that lot of the initiative taken by the team to make success this project.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

cool, there is already a beta version of the platform online. I registered immediately. https://beta.bittwatt.com/
looks very good. My first look fell on the exchange, very easy to use. And what is very interesting: you can also change Fiat / Fiat
Great information am gonna check it out. I have always waited for this and change fiat/fiat it really awesome I believe Bittwatt knows the importance of making their service simple and user friendly.
Nice. I'll register it definitely. I checked that this platform look bit simple and really look like easy to use. But this platform does require KYC?

Thanks for sharing the link. I also found this link on google when i searched up Bitwatt. I am liking the exchange so far. It has low fees apparently. Many users are searching for a low fee exchange. So this is a plus point.

Wow nice, thanks for the link. I have checked the platform and it really looks great. The Exchange is awesome, you can change BWT in ETH or FIAT (USD, GBP, EUR and RON) and vice versa.
Yeah, thanks for the link. I can access the link but don't know how not able to register. Showing error when I am trying to click on register button. But error in code so cannot identify issue.

I am facing the same; I think it was too early for it to be released or that I am missing something. I've read that some were successful in making the purchase through the exchange.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

cool, there is already a beta version of the platform online. I registered immediately. https://beta.bittwatt.com/
looks very good. My first look fell on the exchange, very easy to use. And what is very interesting: you can also change Fiat / Fiat
Great information am gonna check it out. I have always waited for this and change fiat/fiat it really awesome I believe Bittwatt knows the importance of making their service simple and user friendly.
Nice. I'll register it definitely. I checked that this platform look bit simple and really look like easy to use. But this platform does require KYC?

Thanks for sharing the link. I also found this link on google when i searched up Bitwatt. I am liking the exchange so far. It has low fees apparently. Many users are searching for a low fee exchange. So this is a plus point.

Wow nice, thanks for the link. I have checked the platform and it really looks great. The Exchange is awesome, you can change BWT in ETH or FIAT (USD, GBP, EUR and RON) and vice versa.
Yeah, thanks for the link. I can access the link but don't know how not able to register. Showing error when I am trying to click on register button. But error in code so cannot identify issue.

I am facing the same; I think it was too early for it to be released or that I am missing something. I've read that some were successful in making the purchase through the exchange.

It was the perfect timing and i think it us just a beta version which means they are going to work on the issues and release an upgraded version soon.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

I believe it's a very nice project! Excellence plan, pretty good logo!  Good luck team.

yeah they gonna need every luck they can get, they have great idea coupled with an awesome team, bittwatt is gonna be a force in the electricity sector.
Exactly. Only few projects are working like this. I seen that lot of the initiative taken by the team to make success this project.

These are the type of projects which will hopefully be successful with the big goal in mind is making the world a more efficient place for energy being utilized in the 21st century.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

Yeah you can still purchase the tokens on coss.io in the meantime. The token is trading at around 0.00003899 ETH which is around $0.0198. Looks like it could fall lower so I would wait until there's some good news or a pump in the market before buying back in.

JenniferMa

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

Wish you discover enough resources to cultivate your plan.
Flawless logo, pretty good logo, acquainted idea!  Good luck guys!
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

Does anyone know when the full version of the exchange site will be released? I am really looking forward to the new exchange so i can use it myself aswell.

Their beta site: https://beta.bittwatt.com/ doesn't have any specific dates, i assume it'll be in a month or so if the beta goes well overall.

yeah, I observed that too, one possible reason could be that they are not certain of the date yet, they are probably working on it. in as much as they have placed it on the site, we should be expecting it anytime soon.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

yeah, I observed that too, one possible reason could be that they are not certain of the date yet, they are probably working on it. in as much as they have placed it on the site, we should be expecting it anytime soon.

Dates for betas are always a finicky and touchy subject as it depends so much on how the beta goes and what issues and bugs are discovered and how quickly they can resolve them then we will see it come to fruition
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

Yeah you can still purchase the tokens on coss.io in the meantime. The token is trading at around 0.00003899 ETH which is around $0.0198. Looks like it could fall lower so I would wait until there's some good news or a pump in the market before buying back in.
What is the fee on COSS and is it easy to use? i am not very familiar with that exchange but i would love to buy some BittWatt Tokens.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

What is the fee on COSS and is it easy to use? i am not very familiar with that exchange but i would love to buy some BittWatt Tokens.

I don't know how high the fees on Coss are, but why you don't give the Bittwatt exchange a try? You can buy BWT directly on the beta platform. http://beta.bittwatt.com/
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

The fee on coss.is is only 1 BWT! That means it's only 0.02$ at the current price of BWT.  And yes, it's easy to use, just like any other good exchange.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Me too just came across this website while looking for project updates. What a friendly view of the portal as well as usage of FIAT is extremely beneficial for many many people who are still not into the crypto world.

Oh wow nice, they've already got the FIAT to Bitwatt tokens exchange section setup for it as well? https://exchange.bittwatt.com/ Really nice looking site so far.

Agree the site is looking nice and good to see the exchange between FIAT and Bittwatt on the site. Everything seems to be ticking the right boxes, a very clean and user friendly site.

Teams always had clean web development good to see them continue to take that experience to fold it into the actual product and really deliver a clean experience hopefully they have enough backend testers to makes sure the backend is clean and scaleable and bug free as well

I have one question. So this Bittwatt to ETH conversion rate will change frequently depending of the Bittwatt rate at exchange? Or it will be fixed for the day.

Since I looked this morning for the first time, the course has not changed so far. I do not know if that's the intention or if there are problems with the Exchange.
My first test deposit is on my account and I will buy some BWT with it later

I think it would pick the current exchange price; The trick would be if you have multiple listing in different exchanges with varying prices. I think it needs to address that fixing it may not be the best approach about.

I was able to extensively test the Exchange last night and I can now say that the prices have changed again and again in the evening.
Deposit of ETH has taken a long time, but the problem will be fixed soon, according to telegram channel. The Exchange itself then worked very fast, after just one touch of a button I had converted ETH into BWT. Now I still have a problem with the withdrawal. Yesterday initiated the withdrawal, the status has not changed since then, so I have the BWT not yet in my private wallet.
Let's see what information I get in the telegram channel

This review is extensive and most needed... We await updates when you withdraw successfully... I think starting now to become workable for bwt is great thing Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

Me too just came across this website while looking for project updates. What a friendly view of the portal as well as usage of FIAT is extremely beneficial for many many people who are still not into the crypto world.

Oh wow nice, they've already got the FIAT to Bitwatt tokens exchange section setup for it as well? https://exchange.bittwatt.com/ Really nice looking site so far.

Agree the site is looking nice and good to see the exchange between FIAT and Bittwatt on the site. Everything seems to be ticking the right boxes, a very clean and user friendly site.

Teams always had clean web development good to see them continue to take that experience to fold it into the actual product and really deliver a clean experience hopefully they have enough backend testers to makes sure the backend is clean and scaleable and bug free as well

I have one question. So this Bittwatt to ETH conversion rate will change frequently depending of the Bittwatt rate at exchange? Or it will be fixed for the day.

Since I looked this morning for the first time, the course has not changed so far. I do not know if that's the intention or if there are problems with the Exchange.
My first test deposit is on my account and I will buy some BWT with it later

I think it would pick the current exchange price; The trick would be if you have multiple listing in different exchanges with varying prices. I think it needs to address that fixing it may not be the best approach about.

I was able to extensively test the Exchange last night and I can now say that the prices have changed again and again in the evening.
Deposit of ETH has taken a long time, but the problem will be fixed soon, according to telegram channel. The Exchange itself then worked very fast, after just one touch of a button I had converted ETH into BWT. Now I still have a problem with the withdrawal. Yesterday initiated the withdrawal, the status has not changed since then, so I have the BWT not yet in my private wallet.
Let's see what information I get in the telegram channel

This review is extensive and most needed... We await updates when you withdraw successfully... I think starting now to become workable for bwt is great thing Cool

Very nice review. Thanks for posting it here. It helps a lot and many people like me. I am also going to try out their portal. Since everybody is very positive, I dont think I will be different.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

Me too. It is working quite good. And they designed in such a way that it is very user friendly and anybody can access it with out any issue. Congratulations team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

Yeah I get why you are hesitant, especially where money and tokens are at stake. Beta testing an exchange is a bit different to beta testing a game for example. Unless they give you a demo account to play with.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

Yeah I get why you are hesitant, especially where money and tokens are at stake. Beta testing an exchange is a bit different to beta testing a game for example. Unless they give you a demo account to play with.

Yes, that is a simple explanation ! When you are beta testing a game you will not have to pay for anything, but if you have a beta exchange then that is a another story.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: