Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:12:32 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 12:35:11 PM by ctrades31

I have a little question. This is an ico?

lol what, yes Bitwatt was an ICO, but it's finished now.  You can pickup the tokens on the Coss.io exchange if you'd like to get involved still, or you can use the beta exchange that the team have made.

They are already working on the product, because as Darkoth89 has said the ICO is over. Here is the link for the Beta Exchange https://exchange.bittwatt.com/

Yeah man, I did a small test and it went through fast, the withdrawal was a little slow, but that's not a major issue especially considering it is in beta currently as well, highly recommend if you want to get some more BWT.

What was the rate you used? do you recommed getting BWT off COSS or off the beta version of the exchange? I am yet to test it but trusting your feedback.

I would advice using the beta since it their own exchange and he said something like it fast but the withdrawal was slow.

Withdrawal is always slow in all the exchanges. This could be that they have to do some verifications before sending it out?

Bittwatt can be bought using cross exchange or Bittwatt platform. Will there any plan for listing at top exchange? Or it will be always like what we have now?

Interesting side, exchange haven't been discussed yet, would interesting to know the plan for other exchanges as this will be a good step in the right direction

im pretty sure that they said they were getting listed on Huobi, but hadn't yet confirmed a date.  Honestly if they're working on their own energy exchange, and their own FIAT exchange, they may not even want to spend the insane money some exchanges charge when they have the features on their own site already.

I used Huobi of recent and I must commend the exchange its a smooth working one just like the Bittwatt exchange, I think having the 2 exchanges working together will raise the volume of the token which is good for the project

Yea, i have seen and heard good reviews about the Huobi exchange and like someone stated above, it may make a lot of sense if they will use the amount for investing into other exchanges and invest it into bittwatt exchange but they know what's best for them and the community, so whatever they feel is good for this project, let it be implemented in order to ensure the overall growth of bittwatt

I am hearing a lot of opposing opinions on exchanges. Huobi to mostly list Asian coins. It seems to have a decent volume but I am not sure how organic is that. I think what matters is the volume.

yeah Huobi is primarily an Asia exchange almost similar to binance exchange and like you pointed out it's has got huge volume as well

Btw congratulations to the team on the improved website, just checked it out, very well optimized https://bittwatt.com/
Yeah, previous website little bit hard to use. But this newly designed website bit simple and look attractive. Even loading too fast due to less graphics. I like this new look of Bittwatt.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your response.
Assured activity, a rather interesting approach, spotless website.

The telegram channel is completely useless at the moment, there are only 2 kind of persons in the channel: the airdrops-guys with their stupid comments and the "when next exchange"-guys. it is really annoying, no one is talking about the project .
Which of the two groups do you belong to?

Yeah alot of people are just spamming the channel which just makes it annoying for everyone else and genuine questions get missed and not answered.

I avoid the telegram channel exactly for this. Only spamming kids, no answer of serious questions. Thats the problem, when you have only one channel. Most projects have a seperate channel for airdrops or bounty related questions.

I agree, every project wants active telegram channel, but not this way. I mean with these airdrops-guys and hi, hello comments. There should be active discussion and Q&A sessions.

But I think that is a healthy sign since token holders can range between serious long term believers and short term flippers; I think depending on the type of channel things would vary. I think QA are best for reddit.

Exactly, if everyone just held their tokens and didn't trade, there would be no volume and nobody would be able to buy them, having a constant volume is healthy for a coin.
Yeah,  but I don't think the point of creating it at first is for everyone to HODL, I believe the idea was for it to circulate and keep circulating.

Bittwatt is an utility token and the more the usage would be, the price increase will come later. Its a HODL type token for sure.

Agreed I’m not expecting a massive jump day after the ico ends this is a longterm hold for me I’m hoping the platform catches on and more company’s partner and take on the system as a utility and commodity in their trading of power
Of course if they make more partnerships and develop a lot then people will hold because they will see a good development and gain in the market.
I think that if Bittwatt will release something that will be like for example needed in society then people will keep their tokens and see what they can do with it later on.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

I’m hoping the new site and platform is an indication of how development will continue and we will continue to see quality front end and backend development continue throughout the project
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.

I'm optimistic their vision will become a reality, they have a very strong team well focused and determined the future seems secured for this guys.

With a successful project, working exchange already on ground, trading exchange to come soon and a some partnerships, i believe they will really go far in the future.

Yes, Bittwatt team is doing what is needed for this project. And I think this project will a successful one. In fact there is lot of development in last few months.  

Any news on the expansion part? I am not sure where they are at when it comes to progress in Romania and whether they were able to get partners on board?
Bittwatt has a partnership with Eva-Energy from Romania, which will allow the customers(they have around 30.000 customers) to pay their bills using BWT starting with the end of this month. Also, i've read on the telegram channel about partnerships with companies from Belgium, Holland and France from what i remember.

I have not heard anything after this Eva-Energy from Romania partnership. I think based on outcome of this partnership, many other will join BittWatt.
I also never yet. If someone have link so could you post that link here? This is true news then this is good opportunity for Bittwatt also.

Yeah.. I have not heard about any partnership recently from eva energy. I think if this is true it will be a big news. Partnerships are important for any project to grow.

What I understood is that Bittwatt and Eva-Energy are already partners. Yes, after the initial news I have not heard anything where are they now.

As far as I know, Bittwatt starts in Romania on June 30th and from then on you can pay Eva-Energy's electricity with BWT. they are probably working on the last details, because the start is not far away
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.

I'm optimistic their vision will become a reality, they have a very strong team well focused and determined the future seems secured for this guys.

With a successful project, working exchange already on ground, trading exchange to come soon and a some partnerships, i believe they will really go far in the future.

Yes, Bittwatt team is doing what is needed for this project. And I think this project will a successful one. In fact there is lot of development in last few months.  

Any news on the expansion part? I am not sure where they are at when it comes to progress in Romania and whether they were able to get partners on board?
Bittwatt has a partnership with Eva-Energy from Romania, which will allow the customers(they have around 30.000 customers) to pay their bills using BWT starting with the end of this month. Also, i've read on the telegram channel about partnerships with companies from Belgium, Holland and France from what i remember.

I have not heard anything after this Eva-Energy from Romania partnership. I think based on outcome of this partnership, many other will join BittWatt.
I also never yet. If someone have link so could you post that link here? This is true news then this is good opportunity for Bittwatt also.

Yeah.. I have not heard about any partnership recently from eva energy. I think if this is true it will be a big news. Partnerships are important for any project to grow.

What I understood is that Bittwatt and Eva-Energy are already partners. Yes, after the initial news I have not heard anything where are they now.

As far as I know, Bittwatt starts in Romania on June 30th and from then on you can pay Eva-Energy's electricity with BWT. they are probably working on the last details, because the start is not far away

Oh I understood now. Thanks for sharing your inputs. I think once people start paying Eva-Energy's electricity with BWT then we might see token price going up.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

I’m hoping the new site and platform is an indication of how development will continue and we will continue to see quality front end and backend development continue throughout the project

hell yeah man, I mean the beta is already really impressive.  I did a small test transaction and it worked flawlessly.  I can't wait for the B2B trading platform section of it to go live.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

hell yeah man, I mean the beta is already really impressive.  I did a small test transaction and it worked flawlessly.  I can't wait for the B2B trading platform section of it to go live.

I imagine as it gets the word around about the platform and they bring more features online we will see adoption begin to increase over time they have great momentum already if you ask me
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

hell yeah man, I mean the beta is already really impressive.  I did a small test transaction and it worked flawlessly.  I can't wait for the B2B trading platform section of it to go live.
After this beta are they planning to release more beta's with updates or one final version of the product and this is the only beta to test?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

I imagine as it gets the word around about the platform and they bring more features online we will see adoption begin to increase over time they have great momentum already if you ask me

Bittwatt are looking really good at the moment, the GUI is amazing and more talks of more investors getting on board, just waiting for another partnership and should see some real interest in the project.

Things are looking good
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

Hell yeah.. Can't wait too use the B2B platform once it comes online. Bittwatt has shown that they are working behind the scene and the completion of the site is a good indication that more is to come.
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

hell yeah man, I mean the beta is already really impressive.  I did a small test transaction and it worked flawlessly.  I can't wait for the B2B trading platform section of it to go live.
After this beta are they planning to release more beta's with updates or one final version of the product and this is the only beta to test?

I mean there's usually only one 'beta' in the software cycle.  They may do it in phases, but I haven't seen any issues that would mean they need to extend it, so Id imagine the real platform will be out shortly.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

Hell yeah.. Can't wait too use the B2B platform once it comes online. Bittwatt has shown that they are working behind the scene and the completion of the site is a good indication that more is to come.

The platform looks very good. The exchange is the first step, can't wait for trading BWT on the platform. I like the continuous development of the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

That would be the best the part well actually the core selling point. I am not sure when we will get to see energy suppliers offerings but it is great how they are gradually showing progress.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

The project progress is in full swing. The team is doing at its best. I am sure the development will continue and Bittwatt will reach places. Next beta version will come in very soon.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

The project progress is in full swing. The team is doing at its best. I am sure the development will continue and Bittwatt will reach places. Next beta version will come in very soon.

Yeah there's so much excitement in the air for the release of the next beta version. I for one will want to see how the energy trading exchange will look like.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

I am also amazed by the speed in which the project development is happening. I am looking forward for the beta version of the platform. I am very happy that I did not do mistake in investing in this gem.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

In my two tests, the withdraw was very slow. What was it like for you?
I'm not sure if it was the fault of bittwatt or the slow ETH network that day
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

In my two tests, the withdraw was very slow. What was it like for you?
I'm not sure if it was the fault of bittwatt or the slow ETH network that day

Yeah I said in a previous post it was a little slow, but as I said then I assume it's just because they are doing extra checks or manual checks on the withdrawal while the platform is in beta, when the B2B platform is live and running I assume it'll be just as good as other platforms.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

Oh I understood now. Thanks for sharing your inputs. I think once people start paying Eva-Energy's electricity with BWT then we might see token price going up.

Yeah,  that's the plan and I expect that to happen soon, it one thing to start a project it another thing to ensure continuity, bittwatt still have much job to do

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Expect you detect enough resources to develop your project!
Informed website, very good approach, engaging website!

The new website GUI is brilliant. Stay uptodate with team at https://twitter.com/bittwattpteltd?lang=de

They usually post when an announcement or big update is due - I hope they can continue this as twitter is a great tool and resource for awareness

The new website looks good, but there is still work to be done with the footer. Another way to get updates is from their Telegram channel, but Twitter is also good.

It would really help if they start hosting AMAs with the team. It is a good approach to also host it in different channels each time; even a recorded interview is great.

I agree with you up till the point when you mentioned hosting AMA in different channels. I don't think that all channels have the ability to effectively host mass conversations as well as telegram does.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: